List of English civil wars
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Anarchy (1135–54)
- The Revolt of 1173–74 by Henry the Young King against Henry II.
- The First Barons' War against King John (1215–17).
- The Second Barons' War against Henry III (1264–67).
- The Despenser Wars against Edward II (1321–26).
- The Glyndŵr Rising, a Welsh rebellion that would lead to the Hotspur Uprising, who would threaten the throne of Henry IV (1400–15)
- The Wars of the Roses (1455–87)
- The English Civil War (1642–51)
- The Monmouth Rebellion (1685)
- The Glorious Revolution (1688)