List of F.C. Copenhagen managers
This is a list of F.C. Copenhagen's managers and their records, from 1992, when the team was founded, to the present day.
The first manager of F.C. Copenhagen was Benny Johansen, who was manager of one of the mother clubs, B 1903, before 1992. Johansen has sat the position twice: the first period ended in 1994, but later same year he substituted Keld Kristensen, who only received 8 matches with the team.
||This section's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (May 2011)|
There have been eight different permanent and two caretaker managers of FCK since 1992; one of the caretakers (Kim Brink) has managed the club in three separate spells. The longest-running manager in terms of time is Hans Backe (2001–2005), who also is the longest-running in terms of games. The only person, who has managed FCK, that isn't from Scandinavia is Roy Hodgson. The most successful permanent manager was Kent Karlsson, in terms of percentage of wins with 55.38%, while Christian Andersen is FCK's least successful (0.00%). Andersen is also the shortest-running permanent manager of FCK, and received only a single match, before he was fired.
|Benny Johansen||Denmark||1 July 1992||30 June 1994||87||45||16||26||156||121||51.72||1 Superliga Championship|
|Keld Kristensen||Denmark||1 July 1994||6 September 1994||8||1||2||5||12||18||12.50|
|Benny Johansen||Denmark||6 September 1994||30 June 1995||33||15||8||10||57||50||45.45||1 Danish Cup|
|Michael Schäfer||Denmark||1 July 1995||30 June 1996||37||14||10||13||52||59||37.84|
|Kim Brink||Denmark||1 July 1996||30 June 1997||43||17||14||12||53||52||39.53||1 Danish Cup|
|Kent Karlsson||Sweden||1 July 1997||23 September 1998||55||30||12||13||111||73||54.54|
|Kim Brink*||Denmark||23 September 1998||31 December 1998||13||6||6||1||29||16||46.15|
|Christian Andersen||Denmark||1 January 1999||16 March 1999||1||0||0||1||2||3||0.00|
|Kim Brink†||Denmark||16 March 1999||30 June 2000||53||18||14||21||71||63||33.96|
|Roy Hodgson||England||1 July 2000||30 June 2001||35||18||12||5||60||30||51.43||1 Superliga Championship|
|Kent Karlsson||Sweden||1 July 2001||30 August 2001||10||5||2||3||16||13||50.00|
|Niels-Christian Holmstrøm*||Denmark||30 August 2001||17 September 2001||2||0||1||1||1||3||0.0|
|Hans Backe||Sweden||17 September 2001||31 December 2005||199||110||56||33||336||179||55.28||2 Superliga Championships, 1 Danish Cup, 1 Royal League title|
|Ståle Solbakken||Norway||1 January 2006||31 May 2011||270||160||54||56||484||238||59.26||5 Superliga Championships, 1 Danish Cup, 2 Royal League titles|
|Roland Nilsson||Sweden||1 June 2011||8 January 2012||31||18||5||8||48||31||58.06|
|Carsten V. Jensen||Denmark||9 January 2012||25 May 2012||18||9||6||3||29||14||50.00||1 Danish Cup|
|Ariël Jacobs||Belgium||22 June 2012||45||24||13||8||76||42||53.33||1 Superliga Championship|
- * Served as caretaker manager.
- † Served as caretaker manager before being appointed permanently.
- Lindemann, Klaus V. & Mohr, Henrik. "Nipserstat" (in Danish).
- "Benny Johansen tilbage i FCK - Keld Kristensen fyret" (in Danish). /ritzau/.
- "Kent Karlsson stopper som træner i FCK" (in Danish). /ritzau/.
- "Christian Andersen stopper som træner i FC København" (in Danish). /ritzau/.
- "Bevæget farvel til FCK-træner" (in Danish). /ritzau/.
- "Hans Backe ny FCK-træner" (in Danish). /ritzau/.
- "Roland Nilsson tiltræder den 1. juni" (in Danish). F.C. Copenhagen. 2011-05-25. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
- "Carsten V. Jensen overtager cheftrænerstilling" (in Danish). F.C. Copenhagen. 2012-01-09. Retrieved 2012-01-09.
- "Officielt: CV fjernes fra trænersædet" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2012-05-25. Retrieved 2012-05-26.
- "Belgisk mestertræner til F.C. København" (in Danish). F.C. Copenhagen. 2012-06-22. Retrieved 2012-06-22.