This is a list of some of the many available Firefox extensions, or software add-ons designed for Mozilla Firefox-based web browsers. Many Firefox extensions work in the SeaMonkey web browser as well.
Website Integration 
Social Addons 
- WiseStamp – empowers users emails with social profiles and dynamic Email Apps.
Google Integration 
- Google Earth – provides full integration of Google Earth into the browser.
- Google Toolbar – provides features related to Google Search as a toolbar.
- Googlepedia – shows users Wikipedia articles along with their Google search results.
Wikipedia Integration 
- FastestFox – integrates Wikipedia functionality into Firefox and recommends related articles.
- Universal Edit Button – notifies user when a web page contains editable content.
Application Integration 
Browser Features 
- Adblock Plus – is used for blocking ads via a paired blacklist and whitelist.
- Turn Off the Lights – is used to obscure or mask content other than a running video (context cosmetics to enhance user experience or UX or QoE, i.e., quality of experience.)
- All-in-One Sidebar – adds enhanced sidebar functionality similar to that found in the Opera web browser.
- Capture Fox – is a screencast tool which captures the Firefox window as well as the whole screen and records the user's voice.
- Cooliris – a quick and visually pleasing way to browse photos and videos from the web or a desktop.
- Flashblock – prevents Flash content from running without being explicitly started (clicked) or whitelisted.
- Hyperwords – allows users to select text and perform rich commands, such as instant Wikipedia look-ups, in-page translations, conversions, etc.
- Image Zoom – allows users to change image sizes within the page.
- Pentadactyl – makes Firefox feel and behave like the Vim text editor.
- Surf Canyon – is a real-time relevance feedback application which provides implicit personalization of search results on several major search engines.
- Text to Voice – is used for making Firefox speak whatever has been selected from the webpage.
- Vimperator – makes Firefox feel and behave like the Vim text editor.
- Zotero – enables users to collect, manage, and cite research from all types of sources from the browser.
- DéjàClick – enables user to record and playback complex web transactions via a free web recorder for Firefox.
- Greasemonkey – allows users to install user scripts that modify specific web pages.
- iMacros – a macro recorder for the Firefox web browser.
- Stylish – allows the user to install custom CSS that can modify specific web pages and XUL application interfaces.
Download Management 
Language Tools 
- FoxLingo – translates web pages and text using many free online translators and offers other language tools.
- LastPass Password Manager – offers password management, portability and security.
- Offer Assistant – password management, shopping, and bill pay add-on.
- WOT Services – warns you about risky sites by adding security icons next to search results, email links, as well as Wikipedia.
- Showcase – shows tabs as thumbnails, to preview, manage and search across them.
- Tab Mix Plus – provides tabbed browsing enhancements.
Website Development Tools 
- Alexa Toolbar – provides access to SEO data.
- ColorZilla – adds an eye dropper (color reader), color palettes, page zooming, and displays element information.
- FireFTP – is a cross-platform FTP client which provides access to FTP servers.
- Web Developer – adds a menu and a toolbar to the browser with various web developer tools.
External links