List of works by Frank Gehry
This list of works by Frank Gehry categorizes the work of the Pritzker Prize-winning architect. His buildings, including his private residence, have become tourist attractions. Many museums, companies, and cities seek Gehry's services as a badge of distinction, beyond the product he delivers.
Works in progress
- Biomuseo, Panama City, Panama (Under construction, expected completion: 2014) 
- Gary Player's Saadiyat Beach Golf Course Clubhouse, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Expected completion 2012–2013)
- Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Expected completion 2017)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Building, Faculty of Business, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia (Expected completion 2014) 
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Underground expansion. (Announced October 2006. Construction began 2010.)
- Louis Vuitton Foundation for Creation, Paris, France (Estimated completion, early 2014)
- Torre La Sagrera in Barcelona, Spain
- World Trade Center site Performing Arts Complex, New York City, New York (Announced October 2004. Construction to begin in 2015)
- Grand Avenue Project, Los Angeles, California
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial, District of Columbia (Proposed – No start date yet) 
- Ocean Avenue Project, Santa Monica, California 
- Le Parc des Ateliers SNCF, Arles, France
- Facebook Campus Expansion, Menlo Park, California 
- Mirvish Towers & Princess of Wales Theatre, Toronto, Canada (Proposed – No start date yet) 
- Jazz Bakery, Culver City, California 
- Luxury hotel, apartments and offices, Sønderborg, Denmark
- Cultural Center, Łódź, Poland (Design not yet accepted)
- Dudamel Hall, Barquisimeto, Venezuela 
- Frank Gehry Visitor Center at Hall Winery Napa Valley, Saint Helena, California (On Hold) 
- The Point (Five Star Hotel & Event Center), Lehi, Utah (Project on hold)
- Suna Kıraç Cultural Center, Istanbul, Turkey (Construction yet to begin)
- The Carrie Hamilton Theatre, Pasadena Playhouse, Pasadena, California
- Le Clos Jordanne Winery, Lincoln, Ontario, Canada
- Museum of Tolerance, Jerusalem, Israel (Gehry stepped down from the project in March 2010)
- Atlantic Yards, New York City, New York (No longer involved with this project)
- Corcoran Gallery expansion, Washington, D.C.
- Guggenheim Museum expansion campus in downtown New York, New York
- Gehry created a series of furniture called Easy Edges. The series was in production from 1969 to 1973.
- Gehry was appointed as joint architect with Foster + Partners on Battersea Power Station's Phase 3 (the "High Street" phase) in October 2013.
- Mayer Rus (March 2014), Patrick Dempsey's Welcoming Malibu Home Architectural Digest.
- "Gehry House – Frank Gehry – Great Buildings Online". Greatbuildings.com. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- The Loyola Law School at www.lls.edu
- "AD Classic: Norton House / Frank Gehry". ArchDaily. Retrieved 2013-05-25.
- "Here Today, Gone Tomorrow". Architect Magazine. 2011-03-02. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- Jeffrey Head (October 21, 2009), 'Frank Gehry: The Houses,' a thoughtful retrospective Los Angeles Times.
- "Frank Gehry's Winton Guest House hits the road". kare11.com. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- "Gehry’s Winton Guest House Moving to New Home | News | Architectural Record". Archrecord.construction.com. 2008-02-21. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- "Yale Psychiatric Institute at". Yale.edu. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- Lauren Beale (January 7, 2013), Frank Gehry-designed Schnabel House in Brentwood sells for $9.5 million Los Angeles Times.
- Rob Taylor (June 2003), From Aeron to Amen Metropolis Magazine.
- Iowa Advanced Technology Laboratories at research.uiowa.edu
- The Frederick Weisman Museum of Art at www.weisman.umn.edu
- The Center for the Visual Arts at www.cva.utoledo.edu
- Cinémathèque Française at www.galinsky.com
- "Frank O. Gehry. The Architect's Studio". Arcspace.com. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- The Siedlung Goldstein at thomasmayerarchive.de
- "www.energie-forum.de". www.energie-forum.de. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- The Dancing House Photo 1
- The Dancing House Photo 2
- "nytimes.com". New York Times. 2003-12-11. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- Der Neue Zollhof at www.arcspace.com
- The University of Cincinnati Academic Health Center at vontz.uc.edu
- The Condé Nast Cafeteria at www.arcspace.com
- The Peter B. Lewis Building at weatherhead.cwru.edu
- The Peter B. Lewis Building at www.galinsky.com
- The Richard B. Fisher Center at fishercenter.bard.edu
- The Richard B. Fisher Center at archrecord.construction.com
- Maggie's Dundee at www.maggiescentres.org
- See Charles Jencks and Edwin Heathcote, The Architecture of Hope: Maggie's Cancer Caring Centres, London, Frances Lincoln, 2010. ISBN 978-0-7112-2597-8
- The Stata Center at mit.edu
- The Jay Pritzker Pavilion at www.chicagoarchitecture.info
- The Marqués de Riscal at www.starwoodhotels.com
- Nicolai Ouroussoff (2007-03-22). "Gehry’s New York Debut: Subdued Tower of Light". New York Times. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- "Under Construction: Gehry & Partners IAC/InterActiveCorp Headquarters". Arcspace. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- Variety.com (2007-10-24). "Mariza and Frank Gehry Open A Tavern In Disney Concert Hall". The Set List. Retrieved 2008-04-20.
- The Peter B. Lewis Library at www.princeton.edu
- 2008 Pavilion at www.serpentinegallery.org
- "Novartis Campus, Basel, Switzerland". arcspace.com. Retrieved 2010-08-15.
- "Gehry Partners, LLP - Counceling [sic] Center (Hejmdal), Danish Cancer Society, Aarhus, Denmark". Arcspace.com. 2009-09-21. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- Leach, Robin. "Photos: Grand opening of brain institute that ‘will produce miracles’ - Tuesday, May 25, 2010 | 12:48 p.m.". Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- "Campus Architecture". Georgeohr.org. 2005-08-29. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- Tommasini, Anthony (2011-01-30). "New World Symphony in Miami Beach – Review". The New York Times.
- Ouroussoff, Nicolai (2011-02-09). "8 Spruce Street by the Architect Frank Gehry – Review". The New York Times.
- Glancey, Jonathan (8 July 2011). "Frank Gehry: Dizzy heights". The Sydney Morning Herald. The Guardian. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
- Frank Gehry's first Asia project: 'The building designed itself' CNNGo 13 September 2011.
-  New York Times 30 January 2012.
- "Duplex by Frank Gehry for Make it Right". Dezeen. 2012-07-16. Retrieved 2013-05-25.
- "Frank Gehry completes Maggie's Centre Hong Kong". Dezeen.com. 2013-03-08. Retrieved 2013-05-25.
- "The Biomuseo, the great works of Frank Gehry". Visitpanama.com. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- "www.ameinfo.com". www.ameinfo.com. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- "garyplayer.com". garyplayer.com. 2010-01-28. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- "Projects by Nouvel and Gehry Finally Moving Forward on Saadiyat Island | News | Architectural Record". Archrecord.construction.com. 2011-01-26. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- Sydney Morning Herald  accessed 2010-12-16
- UTS Facilities Management. "Dr Chau Chak Wing media microsite". Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- "www.australiandesignreview.com". www.australiandesignreview.com. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- "Gehry expansion starts at Philadelphia Art Museum". BusinessWeek. November 9, 2010.
- "Eliasson show due to open Paris’s Louis Vuitton museum". The Art Newspaper. 2012-03-22. Retrieved 2012-10-21.
- "www.arcspace.com". www.arcspace.com. 2007-01-08. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- Riding, Alan (2006-10-03). "www.nytimes.com". www.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- "La torre de la Sagrera costará 250 millones".
- "www.wtc.com". www.wtc.com. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- McKeough, Tim (September 8, 2011). "Libeskind's Master Plan for WTC Site 'Coming to Life' ". Architectural Record (New York, NY: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc). Retrieved December 12, 2011.
- Gemma Battenbough (2009-12-10). "www.architectureanddesign.com.au". www.architectureanddesign.com.au. Retrieved 2013-05-25.
- "Architectural Record | Notebook". Archrecord.construction.com. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- "Gehry Designs Mixed-Use Tower for Downtown Santa Monica". ArchDaily. 2013-03-05. Retrieved 2013-05-25.
- "Frank Gehry to design Facebook's new campus".
- "Gehry and Mirvish unveil Toronto ‘Sculptures’". ArchDaily. Retrieved 2012-10-21.
- "Frank Gehry is working for free as architect of new Jazz Bakery". Los Angeles Times. 2012-01-31. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- (Polish) bryla.gazetadom.pl
- "Frank Gehry to design performance space named for Gustavo Dudamel". Los Angeles Times. 2013-12-02. Retrieved 2013-12-30.
- "Gehry Partners, LLP – Hall Winery – St. Helena – Napa Valley, California". arcspace.com. 2007-09-10. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- Garbee, Jenn (2010-08-12). "When Wine, Food Courts And Frank Gehry Don't Mix: Hall Winery Construction Halted – Los Angeles Restaurants and Dining – Squid Ink". Blogs.laweekly.com. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- "www.deseretnews.com". www.deseretnews.com. 2007-01-31. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- (Turkish) wowturkey.com
- www.pasadenaplayhouse.org[dead link]
- "Frank O. Gehry & Associates Le Clos Jordan Winery". Arc Space. Retrieved 2010-06-12.
- "www.wiesenthal.com". www.wiesenthal.com. 2009-11-05. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- "Frank Gehry Quits Museum of Tolerance Project | News | Architectural Record". Archrecord.construction.com. 2010-03-03. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- "A Critique of the Atlantic Yards Architecture". Sympathetic-compass.blogspot.com. 2008-05-06. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- "Superstar Architects Gehry and Foster to design Battersea Power Station's High Street". Retrieved 2013-10-23.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Buildings by Frank Gehry.|
- Gehry Partners, LLP, Gehry's architecture firm