List of airports in France
France, officially the French Republic, is a unitary semi-presidential republic in Western Europe with several overseas territories and islands. The area known as Metropolitan France extends from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea, and from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean.
France is divided into 27 administrative regions, of which 22 are in metropolitan France (21 on the continent, plus the territorial collectivity of Corsica) and five are overseas. The regions subdivided into 101 numbered departments which are, in turn, subdivided into 342 arrondissements (districts), 4,032 cantons, and 36,781 communes (municipalities).
Airports in Metropolitan France
Locations shown in bold are as per the airport's AIP page. Most airports give two locations: the first is the city served, second is the city where the airport is located.
ICAO location identifiers are linked to each airport's Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP), which are available online in Portable Document Format (PDF) from the French Service d'information aéronautique (SIA).
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
Links shown after airport name are intended to be moved as each airport's Wikipedia article is created: WEB indicates a link to the airport's website, UAF indicates a link to airport's page at L'Union des Aéroports Français.
Airports in French territories
- List of airports in French Guiana
- List of airports in French Polynesia
- List of airports in Guadeloupe
- List of airports in Martinique
- List of airports in Mayotte
- List of airports in New Caledonia
- List of airports in Réunion
- List of airports in Saint Barthélemy
- List of airports in Saint Martin
- List of airports in Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- List of airports in Wallis and Futuna
- List of French Air Force bases
- List of airports by ICAO code: L#LF – France
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Europe#France
- Civil aviation
- Aeronautical Information Service / Service d'information aéronautique (SIA) (English)
- Union des Aéroports Français (French)
- Military aviation
- Direction de la Circulation Aérienne Militaire (DIRCAM)
- PDF (178 KB)
- Map with locations of French Air Bases
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: France". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- "Airports in France". Great Circle Mapper. - IATA and ICAO codes