The Gaddi Nashin is the leader of the Ravidass Deras in the Ravidassia religion. The religion's founder Guru Ravidass is worshipped as Guru, and the Gaddi Nashin are also considered as a messenger of God. Only one Gaddi Nashin holds the position at a time, as the highest-ranking member of the religion, and below him are an large number of Ravidassia Sant Samaj who worksunder the leader, who directs and gives instructions relating to the affairs and matters of the religion.
The current Gaddi Nashin is Sant Niranjan Dass who has been holding that position since 24 November 2007.
- Brahmleen Baba Pipal Dass Ji (1895 to 1928CE)
- Sant Sarwan Dass Ji (1928 to 1972)
- Sant Hari Dass Ji (1972 to 1982)
- Sant Garib Dass Ji (1982 to 1994)
- Sant Niranjan Dass Ji (current)
- "In the name of religion : STATES News - India Today". Indiatoday.intoday.in. 2009-05-28. Retrieved 2012-02-27.
- "Religion, or a prayer for identity". Indian Express. 2010-02-03. Retrieved 2012-02-27.
- "'Sikh' Caste Violence: Jalandhar Via Vienna - FAQ | outlook blogs". Blogs.outlookindia.com. Retrieved 2012-02-27.
- "christiancouncil.in - Religion, or a prayer for identity". Indianchristians.in. 2010-02-03. Retrieved 2012-02-27.
- "Empowering India with real time news". Dalit News. Retrieved 2012-02-27.