List of German desserts
This is a list of German desserts. German cuisine has evolved as a national cuisine through centuries of social and political change with variations from region to region. The southern regions of Germany, including Bavaria and neighboring Swabia, share many dishes. Furthermore, across the border in Austria, one will find many different dishes.
- Schneeball (pastry)
- Frankfurt Christmas Market Retrieved 25 August 2013
- Recipe at gourmet.org
- Recipe at grouprecipes.com
- Arnold Zabert: Backen - Die neue große Schule, Zabert Sandmann, Hamburg 1985, S. 125
- Broyles, Addie (December 11, 2012). "Relish Austin: Pfeffernüsse, a quirky Christmas cookie and so much more". American Statesman. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- Clark, Melissa (September 21, 2010). "Spiking Summer Fruit in Order to Preserve It". The New York Times. Retrieved September 22, 2010.
- Media related to Desserts of Germany at Wikimedia Commons
- Media related to Confectionery of Germany at Wikimedia Commons
- Media related to Sweets of Germany at Wikimedia Commons
- Media related to Ice cream in Germany at Wikimedia Commons