List of Golden Gate University people
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009)|
This is a list of notable alumni and faculty of Golden Gate University.
There are more than 60,000 living alumni. Alumni with a degree of Juris Doctor (JD) graduated from the university's School of Law.
- Richard Belluzzo, (BS Accounting), CEO, Quantum Corp, Former President and COO, Microsoft
- Joan Blades (JD 80), Co-founder, MoveOn.org
- Kyra Davis (BS), novelist
- J. J. Jelincic, MBA: CalPERS Board member (elected), former president of the California State Employees Association.
- Glen Schofield, MBA: Co-founder, General Manager, Sledgehammer Games
- Dave Yeske (DBA 10), Co-Founder, Managing Director, Yeske Buie; National President (2003), Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Phillip Burton (LLB 52), former US Congressman
- Craig E. Campbell, MPA: Lt. Governor of Alaska
- George Christopher (BA 30), former Mayor of San Francisco
- Peter Corroon, (JD), Mayor of Salt Lake County, Utah
- C. J. Goodell (LL.B 1909) Associate Justice, Court of Appeal of California First Appellate District (1945-1953)
- Mary Hayashi, MBA, Democratic, California State Assemblymember. First Korean-American woman in California's legislative history.
- Said Tayeb Jawad, MBA: 19th Afghanistan Ambassador to United States of America
- Fiona Ma (MS 92), California State Assembly
- C. Donald Alston MBA '86: United States Air Force Major General
- Bruce P. Crandall Ret. Lieutenant Colonel U.S. Army (Helicopter Pilot, Battle of Ia Drang, Vietnam, Medal of Honor Recipient) Master's Degree in Public Administration
- Gregory A. Feest MBA '85: United States Air Force Major General
- Terence T. Henricks MPA '82: USAF Colonel, test pilot and Commander of the Space Shuttle Columbia.
- John P. Jumper, MBA '79: USAF Four-Star General; Chief of Staff, U.S. Air Force (CSAF), 2001–2005; CEO of Science Applications International Corporation, March 1, 2012 – present
- J. Gregory Pavlovich, MPA '85: United States Air Force Brigadier General
- Herbert R. Temple, Jr., BS, '74, Lieutenant General, Chief of the National Guard Bureau, 1986-1990
- General Lam Quang Thi, South Vietnamese military commander during the Vietnam War.
- John Burris, Oakland trial attorney
- Dave Yeske (DBA 10), Co-Founder, Managing Director, Yeske Buie; National President (2003), Financial Planning Association (FPA); Distinguished Adjunct Professor, Ageno School of Business
- George N. Crocker Dean of the law school (1934-1941) and anti-communist activist.
- List of United States Air Force four-star generals
- Department of the Army, Army Executive Biographies, 1985, page 435