List of Haitian monarchies
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There have been three post-colonial Haitian monarchies in the history of the country:
- Empire of Haiti (1804–1806) of Jacques I
- Kingdom of Haiti (1811–1820) of King Henri I
- Empire of Haiti (1849–1859) of Faustin I
- Saint-Domingue (1625–1809), Haiti as a colony of France.
- Captaincy General of Santo Domingo (1493-1625), Haiti and the Dominican Republic as a colony of Spain.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).|