List of Haryanvi-language films
Haryanvi films are films in the Haryanvi dialect of Hindi. Due to the dominance of the Mumbai-based Hindi film industry, films in Haryanvi were not extensively produced until the 1980s. The financial success of Devi Shankar Prabhakar's Chandrawal (1984) was largely responsible for the continuing production of Haryanvi films, although none have been as successful. Other films such as Phool Badan and Chora Haryane Ka followed with only about one out of twelve films being profitable at the box office. In 2000, Aswini Chowdhary won the Indira Gandhi Award for Best First Film of a Director at the National Film Awards for the Haryanvi film Laddo. In 2010 the government of Haryana announced they were considering establishing a film board to promote Haryanvi-language films. Unlike other state governments, Haryana's does not subsidize the production of regional films or exempt them from the entertainment tax.
|1968||Dharti||First Haryanavi Movie|
|1982||Bahurani||Actors Sumitra Hooda, shashi ranjan||Distributed by Manmohan Bansal||First Commercial successful Haryanvi Movie|
|1984||Chandrawal||Usha Sharma, Jagat Jakhar, Nasib Singh Kundu, Daryav Singh Malik||Devi Shankar Prabhakar||First Commercial superhit Haryanvi Movie|
|1985||Laado Basanti||Anoop Lather, Usha Sharma|
|1986||Phool Badan||Usha Sharma|
|Chail Gaelyan Jaangi|
|Chand Chakori(This film came in 2001 casts manju bala, ramesh kaushik, Pawan Kumar Arya)|
|1987||Chora Haryane Ka||Gurdaas Maan|
|Chora Jat ka|
|1991||Jatani||Usha Sharma, Rajesh Vedprakash|
|Ke Supney Ka Jikar|
|Mahara Pihar Sansara||Satyajeet, Raja Bundela|
|Mahari Dharti Mahari Maa|
|Phaagan Aaya Re|
|2000||Laado ||Ashutosh Rana, Rajendra Gupta, Arun Bali, Arundhati, Sanjay M. Singh||Ashwini Chaudhary|
|2011||Muthbhed - A Planned Encounter ||Mukesh Tiwari|
|2012||Chandrawal-2||Usha Sharma, Kuldeep Rathi, Bahan Sikha Nehra.||Nishant Prabhakar||(Released May 4, 2012)|
|2012||Tera Mera Vaada||Ankit Balhara, Neetu Singh.||Bhaal Singh Balhara||(Released June 29, 2012)|
|2013||Modern Girl Desi Chhora||(Released May 3, 2013)|
|2014||Maati Kare Pukar (Film)||Pallavi, Sumit, Vijay Bhatotiya, Rajkumar Maan Ranjit Singh and Dr. Raj Kumar Yadav (Law Lecturer)||Col J K Singh||Released on UFO in 6 select cities in Haryana on Jan,17 2014)|
|2014||Tere Te Pyar Hoya ||(Under Production)|
|2014||London Ki Chhori||Released May,2014|
|2014||Kunba||Released June, 2014|
- "'Haryanvi movies need govt push'". Times of India. October 6, 2010. Retrieved 17 March 2011.
- Press Trust of India (September 16, 2000). "President to give away national film awards on Sept 18". Indian Express. Retrieved 17 March 2011.
- "Haryana may set up board to promote Haryanvi films". The Hindu (Chennai, India). October 3, 2010. Retrieved 17 March 2011.
- India, a reference annual. Publications Division, Indian Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. 2001. p. 285.
- "Political Statement". Indian Express. June 10, 2010. Retrieved 17 March 2011.
- "Chandrawal-2: After years of honour killing, again a reel story - The Times of India". The Times Of India.
- "Tere Te Pyar Hoya (2014)". HaryanviPortal.Com.