List of Honda facilities
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Facilities (partial list)
- Suzuka, Mie — cars
- Hamamatsu, Shizuoka — motorcycles (ending 2009)
- Sayama, Saitama — cars, light trucks
- Kikuchi, Kumamoto — motorcycles, ATVs (all Honda motorcycles produced from 2008)
- Utsunomiya, Tochigi — vehicle R&D
- Gurgaon, Haryana — Motorcycles & Scooters
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh — Cars & SUVs
- Tapukara, Rajasthan — Motorcycles
- Tapukara, Rajasthan — Powertrain
- Lincoln, Alabama — Odyssey, Pilot, Ridgeline, V6 engines, Accord V-6 (2009-10), Acura MDX (starting 2013)
- Colton, California — Red Rider Ranch Training facility
- East Liberty, Ohio — Civic Sedan/GX (up to 2009), Element (up to 2011), CR-V (from 2006), RDX (from 2011)
- Marysville, Ohio — Auto — Accord Sedan/Coupe, Acura TL, Acura RDX (2006 - 11)
- Marysville, Ohio — Motorcycle — Gold Wing 1800, Valkyrie Rune, VTX 1300/1800, Shadow 1100, motorcycle engines
- Anna, Ohio — Engines
- Raymond, Ohio — Vehicle R&D
- Russells Point, Ohio — Automatic transmissions, gears and four wheel drive components (about 10% of the plant's electricity is provided by two on-site wind turbines)
- Torrance, California — Vehicle R&D/design
- Swepsonville, North Carolina — General purpose engines, Walk-behind lawn mowers, Snow blowers, String trimmers, Water pumps, and Tillers
- Greensboro, North Carolina — HondaJet
- Greensburg, Indiana — Civic Sedan
- Timmonsville, South Carolina — All-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and personal watercraft (PWCs) — Four Trax Recon, Four Trax Foreman, Four Trax Rancher, Four Trax Rincon, Four Trax Rubicon, Sportrax 400EX/250EX, AquaTrax F-12/12X
- Tallapoosa, Georgia — Automatic transmissions
- Alliston, Ontario — Plant 1: Civic (coupe and sedan - including all Si for North/South America), Acura CSX; Plant 2: Acura MDX, Civic sedan 4 doors, Acura ZDX; Civic engines are also produced in Alliston, starting 2013 Japanese CR-V will move to Canada replacing existing Acura MDX production.
- Guadalajara, Jalisco — Engines, CR-V SUV (50,000 units per year).
- Celaya, Guanajuato (in process of being built as of August 2012) — Honda Fit.
Main article: Honda of the UK Manufacturing
- Swindon, England, UK - EP3 - Civic SI (USA), Civic SiR (Canada), Civic Type-R, Type-S and standard (Europe, South Africa and Australia) as well as the Honda CR-V for Europe and Africa.
- Honda Racing UK - based in Louth, Lincolnshire
Generation 2 CR-Vs were made here for the American east coast, the west coast received Japan-built CR-Vs
- Campana, Buenos Aires — Family Cars (Honda City); Motorcycles 
- Florencio Varela, Buenos Aires — Motorcycles (Honda Wave, Biz and Storm)
- Guangzhou, Honda Automobile (China) Company - a joint venture with Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group; Honda Jazz for export
- Wuhan, Dongfeng Honda Automobile - a joint venture with Dongfeng Motor Corporation; Honda CRV for China market and engines for: CRV (2.0 and 2.4l), Civic (1.8l), Spiror (Acura TSX, Euro Accord 2.4l)
- Ayutthaya — (Resume production in April 2012 due to 2011 Thailand floods.) Cars and petrol engines. The Jazz, City, Civic 4D sedan (except Hybrid), Accord and CR-V for distribution throughout SE Asia and to Australia.
- Tanauan, Batangas — Motorcycles
- Santa Rosa City, Laguna — Cars; Parts and Transmission
- Valencia, Bukidnon — Motorcycles; Parts and Transmission
- Multan — Cars
- Lahore — Cars
- Faisalabad— cars
- Sialkot — Cars
- Karachi — Cars
- Rahim Yar Khan — Motorcycles
- SUV Shuffle: MDX Production Moves to Alabama, CR-V Goes to Ontario http://wot.motortrend.com/suv-shuffle-mdx-production-moves-to-alabama-cr-v-goes-to-ontario-139505.html#axzz2HJBKfiau
- http://www.hybridcars.com/wind-power-for-hondas-ohio-plant/ Wind Power For Honda’s Ohio Plant
- Ramsey, Mike (August 13, 2012). "Honda Bolsters Its Production in North America". The Wall Street Journal. p. B3.
- "Honda Europe - Aalst". Retrieved 2012-04-10.
- "Honda Europe - Gent". Retrieved 2008-05-18.