List of Johnny Test characters
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010)|
This is a list of Johnny Test characters from the animated television series Johnny Test. The show is a Canadian/American animated television series. It premiered on Kids' WB, a division of The WB Television Network, on September 17, 2005. Five months later, it was introduced to Cartoon Network UK on January 12, 2006. The series revolves around the adventures of Johnny Test, an 11-year-old suburban boy who lives with his super-genius, 13-year-old twin sisters, Susan and Mary, in the Test residence of the fictional town of Porkbelly.
- 1 Test Family
- 2 Other characters
- 2.1 Mr. Black and Mr. White
- 2.2 Gil Nexdor
- 2.3 Sissy Blakely
- 2.4 The General
- 2.5 Mr. Henry Teacherman
- 2.6 Hank Anchorman
- 2.7 Janet Nelson Jr.
- 2.8 Mayor Howard
- 2.9 Professor Slopsink
- 2.10 Tim Burnout
- 2.11 Lolo
- 2.12 Jillian Vegan
- 2.13 Mrs. Vegan
- 2.14 Speed McCool
- 2.15 Principal Joseph Harm
- 2.16 Repto-Slicer
- 2.17 Montague
- 2.18 Mrs. Hamilton
- 2.19 Turbo Toy Force
- 2.20 Screechereen
- 2.21 Road Burn
- 3 Villains
- 4 References
Jonathan "Johnny" Test (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) is a troublesome, narcissistic and widely disrespected/disrespectful 11-year-old boy who is the son of Hugh and Lila, brother of Susan and Mary and the main protagonist and anti-hero. He is frequently called the "kid with the flaming hair" due to having red highlights in his blond/orange hair. As well as this, he is most often seen wearing baggy green cargo pants and a black short sleeved shirt with a trefoil symbol on it, which he wears under a blue short sleeved dress shirt, black hi-tops sneakers with white laces, and a watch that he rarely uses. He even owns what appears to be a red and black B.C. Rich Warlock guitar that is rarely ever used or seen (though it can be seen in the intro played and smashed by Dukey and played by Johnny, Dukey and Bling-Bling Boy in very few episodes). Because he has Susan and Mary by his side, he can live any kid's dream, only to find that, frankly, some dreams aren't worth living. He is very hyperactive and often messes with his sisters' inventions, causing trouble and mayhem, but just as often shows his intelligence, such as by frequently tricking his genius sisters or saving the day from the latest danger. Johnny can be considered very spoiled and stubborn, as he gets what he wants through deceit, blackmail or manipulation, though this becomes less frequent. He has a sense of justice and is slowly becoming more responsible, but still remains mischievous. He has very small crushes on Janet Nelson, Sissy Blakely and Jillian Vegan (but will always deny having any crushes). Johnny hates school and doesn't study hard; if anything, he goes to great lengths to avoid doing work, often using his sisters' inventions to do so, putting himself and/or others in danger. He also is shown to be skillful at running (from being chased by bullies and other villains) and inherited his father's athletic gifts, allowing him to win a full curling scholarship in "A Scholarship For Johnny". His catchphrase is "Whoa, didn't see that coming" during an unexpected event, though he also exclaims "Schpingo" when he succeeds at something. He often protects his sister Susan from Bling-Bling Boy when he tries to make Susan fall in love for with him. Johnny has Scottish-Canadian ancestry as revealed in "Who's Johnny?". He also has the habit of saying "Go!" after saying the name of a weapon or power before using said weapon or power. Johnny gets made fun of at school, but he just wants to live a normal life. Johnny has an alter ego that he calls Johnny X, who is a superhero who has various superpowers. Johnny is in 5th Grade. In season 6 episode 5, it is revealed Johnny knows he is in a cartoon. He is also crazy and Dukey, his talking dog, always tries to top his sisters from experimenting on him.
Dukey (voiced by Tom Kenny) is Johnny's anthropomorphic talking mixed-breed pet dog and best friend. Dukey's human qualities come from one of Susan and Mary's inventions. When Mr. and Mrs. Test aren't around, Dukey stands on his hind legs rather than all fours. Dukey must hide his intelligence from Johnny's parents because Mr. Test forbade Susan and Mary from conducting DNA experiments. Sometimes Dukey dresses as a human being when going out in public, usually in a shirt marked 'NOT A DOG', and he is addressed by others as Johnny's "hairy friend" or "the kid with the rare hair disorder" because the minor characters' lack of intellect causes them to believe that Dukey is a human. Dukey can easily be bribed into assisting Johnny in his adventures with steak. His superhero name was "Super Dukey" at first, but then changed it to "Super Pooch". It is also shown throughout the series that he knows Kung-Fu. In the fourth season episode Johnny's New BFF, he talks in front of Johnny's parents and helps them solve everyday problems. Whenever he is involved in a bad situation (usually being stuck somewhere), he tends to go crazy after he repeats his catchphrase: "I'm going to freak out now." In Du Kay Dukey appears in different characters.
Susan and Mary Test
The Test Twins are Johnny's 13-year old genius identical twin sisters, who frequently use him as a lab rat, in their attempts to impress their neighbor, Gil Nexdor. They like him and try to make their own Gil.Though they generally refuse to help Johnny in his antics, they generally end up doing so anyway due to Johnny blackmailing or manipulating them, or in exchange for Johnny allowing them to use him as a guinea pig, though this becomes less commonplace in the later episodes. Their hard-headed demeanor makes them gullible, and Johnny tricks them on various occasions. Both twins wear traditional lab coats and harbor a deep love and obsession for the Test's next door neighbor, although their attempts to attract his attention always end in failure. They do not look as if they're identical twins, primarily because of their different attire. Both girls attend school at the Porkbelly (formally Mega) Institute of Technology.
- Susan Test (voiced by Carolyn Lawrence): She has blue eyes and wears a black skirt, knee-high socks and a pair of mary janes, and a blue shirt depicting a star. She has straight red hair, held with a star-shaped clip, and square eyeglasses. Without her glasses she has small dots for eyes but in later episodes her eyes are like everyone else's. Her eyes show strain which show she has poor vision. She tends to be more jaded and cynical than Mary, which often leads to her downfall. Susan's emotions are more extreme than her twin's, and she tends to be more impulsive. Eugene/Bling-Bling expresses fond interest in Susan, often causing her to be used as a "bargaining chip" in his negotiations.
- Mary Test (voiced by Ashley Benson): She has small teal dots for eyes and often wears baggy blue jeans and sneakers with her trademark yellow moon-shirt. She has curly red hair, held with a crescent moon clip, and wears crescent shaped glasses. She was only seen with her glasses off in Downhill Johnny and Johnny's Got a Wart. Mary has been shown to be more compassionate than Susan. She believes less in science and more in science fiction, which often proves to be correct, despite her twin's scorn. Mary seems more level-headed and conservative than Susan, and speaks her mind much less often, she also cares about Johnny more openly than Susan. Due to her being more caring and "sister-like" than her twin, Mary became the fan favorite of the two.
Hubert "Hugh" Test (voiced by Frank Welker) is the uptight, obsessive-compulsive paterfamilias of Johnny, Susan and Mary, and Lila's husband. He has blond hair, blue eyes and wears a green sweater over a yellow shirt with brown pants and loafers. Hugh's two biggest obsessions are cleaning and cooking meatloaf, which the rest of the Test family openly despises. He also gets distracted if he loses his shoe, and can't focus if he does, something that Johnny occasionally exploits. He often wants his children to cease, or reverse, their various antics before dinner or risk long groundings. He outlaws genetic experiments in the house, which is frequently defied. He is revealed to be frugal as when he suggests a cheap camping vacation in Porta Johnny and says he hates expensive things. His cleanliness and strictness often clashes with Johnny's ways. He proclaims with pride that he has Spanish heritage and loves a Scottish hero Angus based on doctor Sir Alexander Fleming who won The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for discovering penicillin. He is a rival of Lila. Hugh's first name wasn't revealed until the season 5 premire "Johnny goes nuts".
Lillian "Lila" Test (voiced by Patty Paris) is the children's workaholic mother and wife of Hugh. She has brown hair, green eyes, wears a short light navy blue business suit with a skirt that reaches the midsection of her upper leg, a red pearl necklace and high heeled shoes. Although she usually wears a casual business suit, she is sometimes seen in a T-shirt, Hawaiian shirt, bikini, dress, particularly on family vacations. She is a lawyer, working in finance. Due to the demands of her job, Mrs. Test isn't seen at home as often as the rest of the family, but her family always comes first and she never misses vacations and family events, despite the fact she always manages to take her work with her one way or another. She seems to have a near mental breakdown when she is prevented from working. She has demonstrated hyperactive behavior in the past, engaging in extreme stunt-like acts in order to enter the house when the twins were tasked with keeping her outside; a possible contributor to Johnny's behavior. She has Austrian heritage. She is a rival of Hugh.
Mr. Black and Mr. White
Mr. Black and Mr. White (voiced by Bill Mondy and Scott McNeil) are incompetent secret agents who ask Johnny, Mary, Susan and Dukey for help whenever they can not handle a crisis alone, which is most of the time.They usually use Susan and Mary Test's inventions. Their names are the opposite of their appearance: Mr. White is African-American and Mr. Black is Caucasian. Despite first appearing as villains, they're friends to the kids on most occasions. They desire to go to Fiji for vacation. They often ask the Test kids for items and have also participated in their races. Mr. Black and Mr. White once ran away from home as kids for the same reason Johnny did, though Mr. White skateboarded and Mr. Black scootered away. It is also implied that they care for each other very much. Fans have described their relationship as a "very tight friendship".
Gil Nexdor (voiced by Andrew Francis) is a handsome teen who obsesses Susan and Mary, but doesn't know they exist, despite having lived next door to him since they were born and having met them face to face on several occasions. He is ignorant, inattentive and easily frightened, although his looks obscure this most of the time. Much to the ire of Johnny's sisters, Gil considers Johnny his friend (whenever Gil appears when Johnny is around, he shouts, "Hey, Johnny!"). Due to the girls' crush, their experiments often revolve around him, on some occasions affecting him directly. Gil's last name is in fact, Nexdor, a pun on the fact that everyone refers to him in a way that sounds like "Gil Next Door".
Sissy Blakely (voiced by Brittney Wilson in Seasons 1 and 5, Ashleigh Ball in Seasons 2–4 and 6-present) is an 11-year-old girl who competes with (and argues with) Johnny. If Sissy defeats him, she brags about it. Johnny's wins either get him into a situation or trigger comparable braggadocio. She seems to be the victim to the show's adventures; her misfortune is seen at the end of the episode. She has blonde hair with a red lightning bolt pattern, with multiple ear piercings and a plaid skirt with pants underneath. She has a small crush on Johnny, but it is never confirmed; she keeps it hidden to continuously make fun of Johnny. The crush was confirmed in the episode known as "Johnny's Perfect Saturday", but after a talk from Hugh, Johnny's father, he uses the rewind clock and attempts to destroy any evidence that his crush on her exists, but as it is seen from the hearts in their eyes and the conversation they share before Johnny goes back to that morning proves that the feelings they share for each other proves their futures are clearly intertwined and that they have feelings that go much deeper and farther than a simple middle school crush.
- Missy (voiced by Ashleigh Ball in Seasons 2, 4, and 6, and Brittney Wilson in Season 5) is Sissy's pink labradoodle dog, who is to Dukey what Sissy is to Johnny. She only appears in Seasons 2, late Season 4, but with the name "Fluffy" in that appearance, and Season 5.
The General (voiced by Lee Tockar) is Mr. White and Mr. Black's boss. He is leader of the Area 51.1 army base. Loud, slightly incompetent and forgetful, he takes action whenever the situation becomes too large for the Tests to manage, although his efforts never fare any better. He also may take action when something threatens the city's safety (such as new weaponry going haywire, or unknowingly targeting Johnny and Dukey with a robotic lake monster used by a scammer to capitalize on an old legend, although he sometimes doesn't know he is antagonizing the Test kids). He is prone to overkill and rarely considers the consequences of his actions for civilians. He once fired at a forest where kids were playing.
Mr. Henry Teacherman
Mr. Henry Teacherman (voiced by Louis Chirillo in Seasons 1-4, Trevor Devall in Season 5-present) is Johnny's teacher, who Johnny believes is "out to get him". He seems to not believe that any of his students really try hard enough. At times, he is shown to get sadistic pleasure out of punishing Johnny. Mr. Teacherman is always tough, but not always mean. He believes that deep down, there is a great student inside of everyone, including Johnny as revealed in "Johnny Bench".
Heinrich "Hank" Anchorman (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) is an anchorman for Porkbelly News. In his first appearance, he had blond hair, was thinner and younger, but later on, he had brown hair (which was a wig), was older and had a different face.
Janet Nelson Jr.
Janet Nelson Jr. (voiced by Kathleen Barr) is Johnny's former crush. She is a vain, shallow, self-centered and popular girl who is usually mean and inconsiderate to Johnny and labels him a loser. This intelligent girl has a love-hate relationship with him, but she is too popular to express the love part. She appears in the first season but her character was later replaced by Sissy. However, she later appears as a background character in various episodes.
Mayor Howard (voiced by Lee Tockar) is the Mayor of Porkbelly and is a short, bald man who easily panics at the first sign of trouble, and caves under pressure. Whenever a villain appears, he swears allegiance with the villain and changes the name of the city without being asked. In the episode Johnny Test Zombie Tea Party it is revealed he has a mother who still lives with him and his first name is Howard. His father is never seen but could be dead or divorced.
Professor Slopsink (voiced by Richard Newman) is the German head professor at the Mega (later Porkbelly) Institute of Technology (M.I.T./P.I.T). Due to a mishap with one of Eugene's inventions, he lacks a right hand, and uses a robotic hand.
Timothy "Tim" Burnout (voiced by Andrew Francis) is a classmate of Susan and Mary and the former owner of Mr. Mittens. He copied the modified genetic structure used by Susan and Mary to create Dukey and used it on Mr. Mittens, which turned him into an evil villain seeking world domination. Despite his lazy personality, he is apparently very intelligent, as he was able to alter Mr. Mittens (despite stealing the idea). His last name refers to the way he acts. Tim returned in "The Johnny Express": however, his long absence from the last 2 seasons resulted in Johnny not remembering who he is.
Jillian Vegan (voiced by Maryke Hendrikse) is Dark Vegan's 15-year-old daughter who doesn't approve of her father's evil ways. She makes friends with Johnny and twice helps him save his world. She's angry with her father for what he does to planets and temporarily became leader of Vegandon after her debut. As of the fourth season she lives comfortably on Earth, having successfully integrated into its culture. In her second appearance, her crush on Johnny is revealed. Jillian hasn't had any on-screen appearances since season 5, but Dark Vegan revealed in "Johnny's No. 1 Fan" that she wants to return to Vegandon.
Mrs. Vegan (voiced by Kathleen Barr) is Dark Vegan's wife and Jillian's mother. Like her daughter, she quickly adapted an Earthly lifestyle.
Principal Joseph Harm
Principal Joseph Harm (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) is the principal of Johnny's middle school, and likes Johnny, despite his antics, which have caused large-scale destruction on more than one occasion.
Repto-Slicer is a blue-green mutant lizard. He was originally owned and created by Eugene. He earned his name from the razors that protrude from his body; he has a chainsaw for a tongue. He excels at salsa-making. He was later let go on the Planet Razorium to cure his loneliness.
Montague (voiced by Lee Tockar) is a talking mouse bent on world domination who always demands cheese. He was given intelligence by one of Susan and Mary's inventions and often annoys people with his speeches promoting anarchy, though he seems to enjoy a life of retirement.
Mrs. Hamilton (voiced by Lee Tockar) is the mother of Eugene. She is very harsh with her son, and is always screaming but is calmed by smooth talk.
Turbo Toy Force
The Turbo Toy Force is a group of toys that were animated and given superpowers by Johnny, Dukey, Mary and Susan to battle Nasteria. The group consists of: Stacy, Nice Sweatered Ben, a toy bunny rabbit, a toy dragon, a chew toy and formerly Mega Roboticle.
- Mega Roboticle: Johnny's red hero robot action figure that he used Susan and Mary's 'Static Animator' to bring to life. Mega Roboticle is the former leader of The Turbo Toy Force who left without an explanation.
Screechereen began as a cute but weak Tiny'mon named Cuddlebuns and evolved later on. She is a legendary Tiny'mon that many believed didn't exist and is incredibly strong. In "Return of Johnny'Mon", she gave up her power points to evolve Hugh, resulting in her evolution being reversed. Screechereen resembles Nintendo's Shadow Lugia.
Road Burn Is a monster truck built by Bling Bling Boy to impress Susan. After he kicks it for not winning Susan's Heart, he becomes enraged and becomes dangerous. He seems to be more powerful than any normal monster truck, he can crush monster trucks as if they are little cars,withstand flame throwers and missiles and can even push back 3 monster trucks. He is able to breath fire out of his mouth. He can also be seen in the intro of season 1. He continues to eat monster trucks. He even went to the junk yard and attacked Johnny and his friends. He falls in love with a female alive Monster Truck named Ginger(who was built by Johnny and his sisters) and they both had a young Monster Truck who is also alive and is green. Roadburn reforms and lets his son go play with Johnny and Dukey in the end of the episode in Johnny and The Attack of The Monster Truck. He only appeared in Johnny And The Attack Of The Monster Truck in Season 1. He did not appear in Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 And Season 5. He may even however never appear again.
Eugene "Bling-Bling Boy" Hamilton (voiced by Lee Tockar) is the main antagonist of Johnny Test and admirer of Susan Test, preferring to go by name of "Bling-Bling Boy" (because of his gold jewelry and watches). Most characters usually call him by his real name, which annoys him greatly. He is a multistupdillionaire. He has a big crush on Susan, who does not reciprocate his feelings. He often resorts to evil plots or blackmail to try and force her to be his girlfriend. He occasionally teams up with Johnny and Dukey to defeat the other villains. He seems to be good friends with Johnny and Dukey, despite being the main antagonist of the series. His mother punishes him for "embarrassing her" with his evil schemes. He used to attend the Mega/Porkbelly Institution of Technology, but left after his thesis ate Professor Slopsink's hand. He was allowed to return in exchange for aiding in preventing a nuclear crisis and finally admitting to missing human interaction. In recent episodes, he seems to be content with being called Eugene, having seemingly given up his "Bling-Bling Boy" alias.
- Miss X and Miss Z (voiced by Brittney Wilson): These girls are actually two cyborgs created by Bling Bling Boy. They only appear in a few episodes of Season 1 (and one of them appears in only one episode of Season 2, voiced by Maryke Hendrikse).
Mitchell "Bumper" Randalls (voiced by Scott McNeil) is a local bully who regularly tortures the kids at Johnny's school, though Johnny is his favorite victim. He has a sensitive side (like most stereotypical bullies) and even keeps a rose garden. He has two cats: a white cat called "Cuddles" and an orange tomcat. He also has a lizard named Mr. Muncher and a bulldog. He seems to have a criminal record, as he has been in the "Truancy-Mobile" several times where his name was scrawled on the wall. More recent episodes depict him being the butt of embarrassment or being hurt by the Test Sisters' newest invention that Johnny is field-testing or stole. Bumper's real name has not been revealed in the series.
Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5
The Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 is group of villains. Though they were defeated at the Earth Day carnival, they ended up helping Johnny X and Super Dukey save the Earth from Dark Vegan.
Among its members are:
- Wacko (voiced by Lee Tockar) - Wacko is the secondary antagonist and an archenemy of Johnny and Dukey. Despite being a toymaker, he cannot stand kids and makes destructive toys in order to get rid of them, which confuses many people about his logic and sanity. He seems quite intelligent, in spite of his appearance and behavior. He is the leader of the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 when he later assembles Brain Freezer, Mr. Mittens & Albert and Beekeeper into the group after he bailed the four out of prison.
- Brain Freezer (voiced by Louis Chirillo in Seasons 1-4, Bill Mondy in Late Season 4-Season 5) - Brain Freezer is the former coffee guy at Susan and Mary's school. He is a self-proclaimed genius, with his inventions typically involving both coffee and ice. He has a "Chillachino Machine" that can freeze anything including creating armor made of ice. It appears he is immune to the blasts from his freeze gun as he uses them to transform into his supervillain form by blasting himself, but his 'Chillachino' will still freeze him solid if he drinks it. He often makes ice-related puns. In some episodes, Brain Freezer and Mr. Mittens team up to get revenge on Johnny together, but only participate in game events staged by Johnny. He was reformed and became handsome from one of Susan and Mary's inventions. He thanks Johnny for reforming him, but apparently reverts to his old ways.
- Mr. Mittens (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) - Mr. Mittens is a minor antagonist. He is the evil cat changed by the same genetic modifications as Dukey by Susan and Mary's classmate Tim Burnout. He once tries to turn the entire world into cats. Like Dukey, he is highly intelligent but seems to lack Dukey's fighting skills. He and Albert frequently team up with Brain Freezer for revenge on Johnny, but only participate in games Johnny stages in those episodes.
- Albert (voiced by Lee Tockar) - Albert is Mr. Mitten's butler. Albert isn't seen hating Johnny, but he was forced into the squad to take care of Mr. Mittens. He actually hates his job and considers quitting. He admits that he keeps the job because of the benefits. He's actually shown to be quite friendly and respectable to The Test Family.
- The Beekeeper (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) - Doc Beeble is the maker of the all-natural Piles 'O Honey Bars whose secret identity is the Beekeeper, a man in a beekeeper's suit who can control bees. His debut plot was to use his bees to eat all other candy in the world so his Piles 'O Honey Bars would finally sell (no one bought his bars because they were naturally sweet and healthy), though he really wanted the kids to be healthier. He drops out of the force, replaced by Zizrar. He loves saying "bee" as "be" as a pun when he's wearing his bee suit.
- Zizrar (voiced by Scott McNeil) - Zizrar is the King of the Mole People who lives underground and often attempts to take over the world only to fail due to his intense aversion to light. He is the first villain Johnny ever fought, but does not make as many appearances as other villains. He later replaced Beekeeper on the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 after Beekeeper reformed. He is reformed after a plan to steal the Porkbelly Library and Johnny agrees to get him Library books.
Dark Vegan (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) is one of the main antagonists and is Johnny's arch-rival. He is the ruler of Vegandon, a seemingly utopian planet composed completely of vegans, which at first appear peaceful and well-meaning, but in reality, they go to other planets and take their resources. He twice tries to do this to Earth. The second attempt pits him and his army against Johnny, Dukey and the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5. After his second attack, he and his family were left stranded on Earth much to the ire of Vegan, but to the pleasure of his family. Although Johnny eventually helps him to return to Vegandon, he returns again to Earth after discovering his planet was incapable of producing his new favorite food: toast. He has a mind-control power which works only on dumb people. He can levitate objects using the "Vegan Force". He is an blatant spoof of Darth Vader from the Star Wars franchise and Dark Helmet from Spaceballs. It was once implied that Dark Vegan is now a member of the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5.
The Tickler (voiced by Lee Tockar) is Wacko's twin brother with red hair and mechanical arms. Unlike his brother, he was more evil and serious and was able to weaken Johnny's chances of defeating him by kidnapping Susan and Mary and taking their weapons so Johnny and Dukey couldn't fight back. However, with Albert's help, he was defeated by the Test kids.
Blast Ketchup (voiced by Kathleen Barr) is the main (and later false) protagonist in the Tiny'Mon games and anime. Blast Ketchup dreams of becoming the World's Greatest Tiny'Mon Master. He always takes the first words of what people say, mistaking them as Tiny'Mon. Blast is an obvious parody of Ash Ketchum of the Pokémon anime. In addition, he also somewhat resembles Tai Kamiya from the Digimon franchise.
- Ed: Blast Ketchup's human companion, which is always encouraging and supporting him. He's similar to Max from Pokemon due to both being children characters that accompany the protagonist and don't often use their creatures.
- Kadoomerang: Blast Ketchup Tiny'Mon. An anthropomorphic turtle.
- Baboomerang: Blast Ketchup Tiny'Mon. The evolution of Kadoomerang. He appeared as an anthropomorphic baboon. He wore armor, a belt and a diaper.
- Badias: Blast Ketchup Tiny'Mon. Badias appeared like Screechereen but in black. Its name is a pun of the slang term "badass".
Jack the Dog Catcher
Jack the Dog Catcher (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) is the local dog catcher who (unwittingly) antagonizes the Test kids and Dukey on two of his appearances. He tries to capture Johnny when he is a dog, and the girls while they're lions. He later tries to capture Dukey. He is overzealous rather than villainous.
The Lunch Lady
The Lunch Lady (voiced by Kathleen Barr) is the lunch lady at Porkbelly Middle School who has greenish skin and speaks in a German accent. She can be very cruel when students don't eat her disgusting (albeit sometimes healthy) food.