List of Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal celebrity players
The following is the list of celebrity players on Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal.
Those with an asterisk played in the first week while those with a plus sign won at least PHP100,000 in any situation. Those with a dagger won only a peso, but later returned to play in the last week of the second season, while those with a double dagger or a small "4" once again played in the third or fourth season respectively for any reason either as a solo player or as a team player paired either with another returning contestant or with a new partner. Those who played with a new partner will be rementioned, with the name of the partner given.
- Alfonso "Boy" Umali, Jr. (Oriental Mindoro representative)
- Rene Mariano (the psychic who predicted Hero Angeles' downfall from showbiz)
- Ogie Diaz (gossip columnist and showbiz talk show host)
- Jinggoy Estrada (actor, senator, and son of former president Joseph Estrada)
- Efren "Bata" Reyes (professional billiards player)†
- Noli de Castro (Philippine Vice-President; interestingly, a former news anchorman of ABS-CBN's TV Patrol & MGB host)
- Manny Pacquiao (boxing champion)
- Alfie Lorenzo (talent manager and entertainment columnist)
- Corazon Aquino (former Philippine president and mother of Kris)
- Robert Jaworski (former basketball player and senator)+
- Noelle Wenceslao and Leo Oracion (one of the three first Southeast Asian women and the second ever Filipino to scale Mount Everest respectively).
- Wendy Valdez (Pinoy Big Brother second season housemate; former member of the 26K), switched temporarily with and joined by fellow housemate Dionne Monsanto.
- Chot Reyes (Coach of the Philippine national basketball team)
- Senator Mar Roxas and broadcaster Korina Sanchez
- Kim Atienza (TV host and animal conservationist)+
- Senator Chiz Escudero+
- Charmel de Asis (26K Model)
- Joseph Estrada (former Philippine president)
- Tessa Prieto-Valdez (socialite and newspaper columnist)
- Ben Chan (owner of the Bench clothing brand)+
- Angge (talent manager and former comedienne)
- Johnny Litton and Maurice Arcache + (socialites and former talk show partners)
- Senator Francis Pangilinan
- Jai Reyes (member of the Ateneo Blue Eagles team that won the 2008 UAAP Men's Basketball championship)
- JV Casio (member of the De La Salle Green Archers team, runners-up in the 2008 UAAP Men's Basketball championship)
- Mother Lily Monteverde (producer and owner of Regal Films) and daughter Roselle
- James Yap and Senator Noynoy Aquino (Kris's husband and older brother respectively)+
- Batangas governor Vilma Santos-Recto and husband NEDA Secretary Ralph Recto
- Carmina Villaroel+
- Joey Marquez
- Shamcey Supsup+
- Richard Yap+
- Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla
- Vilma Santos4
- Jennylyn Mercado
- Julia Montes and Paulo Avelino
- Maricar Reyes
- Angeline Quinto
- Pepe Smith
- Charice Pempengco
- Iza Calzado
- Ai-Ai de las Alas4+
- Kean Cipriano and Enchong Dee+
- Ryan Bang
- Joj & Jai Agpangan+
- Jodi Sta. Maria4+
- Vice Ganda
- Toni Gonzaga
- Andi Eigenmann
- Jessy Mendiola and Matteo Guidicelli+
- Maricel Soriano
- Nikki Gil and Billy Crawford+
- Martin Nievera and Kedebon Colim+
- Kiefer Ravena+
- Zanjoe Marudo+
- Richard Gomez
- Janice de Belen+
- KC Concepcion
- Pokwang and Angelica Panganiban
- Judy Ann Santos
- Jovit Baldivino and Marcelito Pomoy
- Star Gazer
- Janine Tugonon
- Gretchen Barretto
- Gerald Anderson
- Vhong Navarro
- Ruffa Gutierrez
- Maja Salvador
- Jugs Jugueta and Teddy Corpuz
- Igi Boy Flores and Kiray Celis
- Edu Manzano
- Anne Curtis
- Julia and Marjorie Barretto
- Alex Gonzaga and Robi Domingo
- Boy Abunda
- Abra and Loonie
- Intensity Breakers
- Marco and Michelle Gumabao
- Sarah Geronimo
- Kim Chiu and Xian Lim
- Lea Salonga
- Sunshine Cruz and Ejay Falcon
- Doris Bigornia
- Genelyn Sandaga
- Jake Cuenca and Jason Abalos
- Bamboo Manalac
- Korina Sanchez
- Roderick Paulate became the first contestant to win only one peso. The other unopened amount was worth 750 pesos. Coincidentally, it falls on the same week where the show's first millionaire, Edna Amarille won 1 million pesos
- Former Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition housemate Matt Evans from The Adventures of Pedro Penduko was the youngest ever single contestant in the show. Only his fellow housemate Kim Chiu (16) was even younger; she and love team partner Gerald Anderson played in the January 8, 2007 episode, where they won PHP100,000 in a No Deal situation.
- In the December 1, 2006 episode, midget comedian Dagul became the show's shortest ever contestant.
- In the December 15, 2006 episode featuring singer and actress Zsa Zsa Padilla, she became the very first celebrity to pick a briefcase containing a million pesos.
- In the January 15, 2007 episode featuring Philippine Vice-President Noli de Castro, the banker offered a house worth P60,000 as a donation for Gawad Kalinga, a rehabilitation charity organization in the Philippines. It was the first time in Philippine TV history when a high-ranking public official from the executive branch of Philippine government joined a television game show.
- In the September 25, 2007 episode, Maja Salvador was the first celebrity contestant who picked a briefcase containing the top prize.
- On the Christmas Eve 2007 episode, apl.de.ap of The Black Eyed Peas, who at the time was spending Christmas in his home country, became the first internationally known celebrity to play in the show.
- Malaysian actress Carmen Soo became the first non-Filipino, let alone a non-Filipino celebrity, to play in the show on September 29, 2008.
- On March 4, 2009, Rustom Padilla made a second appearance to the show, this time donning his new identity as BeBe Gandanghari. Unlike his totally unlucky game in the second season, Gandanghari won P500,000 in a No Deal situation, with the P300,000 being the last unopened amount and a final offer of P320,000, despite opening all seven-digit amounts in the first three rounds. The separate listings of BeBe's personae in the lists above reflect his treatment of his former self as a separate persona who "died" along with the "birth" of Bebe's identity.
- On February 25, 2012, when Carmina Villaroel for the first since returning to ABS-CBN from GMA Network, references to Studio 4, the show's current studio stage, were made. Studio 4 was also the taping venue for Carmina's previous ABS-CBN shows, Oki Doki Doc, Ready, Get Set, Go, and Palibhasa Lalake. Coincidentally, after Carmina accepted the Banker's eighth offer of P223,000, Briefcase 4 was later found to contain the final big money value, P1,000,000.
- On June 1, 2013, when Alex Gonzaga and Robi Domingo made their appearance, the former accidentally pressed the DEAL button after the two said 'No Deal' during Banker's first offer of P33,700. This has been considered as the shortest gameplay in the history of the show. The chosen briefcase was worth P5000. (NOTE:Luis Manzano revealed that this scenario had already happened before. In season 3, Johnny Litton and Maurice Arcache on the September 8, 2008 episode. Banker's offer during that time was P322,000)
- On September 14, 2013, Bamboo does push-ups after winning only P1,000