List of LDAP software
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Admin4 - an open source LDAP browser and directory client for Linux, OS X, and Microsoft Windows, implemented in Python.
- Apache Directory Server/Studio - an LDAP browser and directory client for Linux, OS X, and Microsoft Windows, and as a plug-in for the Eclipse development environment.
- COGNITUM - a J2EE development platform that enables the rapid design and deployment of business applications and web services based on directories and relational databases.
- FusionDirectory, a web application under license GNU General Public License developed in PHP for managing LDAP directory and associated services.
- JXplorer - a Java-based browser that runs in any operating environment.
- JXWorkBench - a Java-based plugin to JXplorer that includes directory reporting using the JasperReports reporting engine.
- LDAP Account Manager - a PHP based webfrontend for managing various account types in an LDAP directory.
- phpLDAPadmin - a web-based LDAP administration tool for creating and editing LDAP entries in any LDAP server.
- SLAMD - an open source load generation software suite, for testing multiple application protocols, including LDAP. Also contains tools for creating test data and test scripts.
- RoundCube - an open source and free PHP IMAP client with support with LDAP based address books.
- Teleform - a document imaging tool with support for LDAP based authentication.
- Kofax Capture - a document imaging tool with support for LDAP based authentication.
- web2ldap - web-based LDAPv3 client which is fully schema-aware
- GOsa² - provides a powerful framework for managing accounts and systems in LDAP databases
- Evolution - the contacts part of GNOME's PIM can query LDAP servers.
- KAddressBook - the address book application for KDE, capable of querying LDAP servers.
- Ldapscripts - Shell scripts to manage POSIX accounts in an OpenLDAP directory
- Contacts - an LDAP-aware address book application built into Mac OS X.
- Directory Utility - a utility for configuring access to several types of directory servers, including LDAP; built into Mac OS X.
- Workgroup Manager - a utility for configuring access to several types of directory servers, including LDAP; built into Mac OS X Server and one of Apple's Server Admin Tools.
- Active Directory Explorer - a free LDAP client tool from Microsoft
- LDAP Admin - a free, open source LDAP directory browser and editor
- Licenses here are a summary, and are not taken to be complete statements of the licenses. Some packages may use libraries under different licenses.
- "Home". www.fusiondirectory.org. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- 389 directory server license
- 389 directory server exception
- "ldapjs". ldapjs. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- "mcavage (Mark Cavage) 路 GitHub". Github.com. 2010-08-15. Retrieved 2014-02-21.
- UMich DirSvcs
- UnboundID Directory Server
- "Products : Univention Corporate Server | Univention – operate and manage IT infrastructure". Univention.de. Retrieved 2014-02-21.