List of LGBT-related organizations
|Part of a series on|
|By country or region|
|Political party affiliates|
|Military and veterans|
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) related organizations range from social and support groups to organizations that are political in nature. Some groups are independent, while others are officially recognized advocacy groups within mainstream religious organizations or political parties. For groups whose primary purpose is campaigning for the legal rights of LGBT people, please see List of LGBT rights organizations.
- Affirmation Scotland — advocacy group composed of Church of Scotland members, works for a more LGBT-affirming denomination
- Affirming Pentecostal Church International — An Apostolic Pentecostal denomination operating in the US and many other countries.
- Albany Trust — educational and counselling organization (United Kingdom)
- Association of Gay and Lesbian Psychiatrists — education and advocacy group for LGBT mental health issues (United States)
- Association of Welcoming and Affirming Baptists — group of individuals, organizations, and congregations which advocate full LGBT-inclusion in Baptist churches (United States)
- Atlanta Gay Center
- Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives – community-based organization committed to the collection and preservation of material reflecting the lives and experiences of LGBT Australians.
- Axios — organization of Eastern Orthodox, Byzantine Rite, and Eastern Catholic Christians who are LGBT (International)
- Bash Back, network of anarchist and anti-authoritarian queer projects (United States)
- Bay View Garden and Yard Society (BVGAYS), a non-profit gardening and community organization in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Bet Mishpachah, Jewish worshiping community in Washington, D.C.
- Billy DeFrank Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community Center, San Jose, California
- BiNet USA, Bisexual advocacy group (United States)
- Bisexual Resource Center — a US-based nonprofit organization that creates and disseminates resources and raises awareness about bisexuality.
- Black Gay Men's Advisory Group, advocacy group (UK)
- Black Laundry, Israeli LGBT group which campaigns against the occupation of the Palestinian territories, and other issues
- Broken Rainbow, UK charity and support group for victims of same-sex domestic violence.
- Campaign Against Homophobia — advocacy group (Poland)
- Center on Halsted, Chicago, IL
- Cheer, Dorothy, Cheer! — performs at pride events, advocates LGBT and HIV/AIDS issues, raises money for charity (United States)
- Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere — advocacy group (International)
- Connecticut Gay Men's Chorus
- Chouettes Coquettes — social group for lesbian and bisexual women in Montreal who are their 20s and 30s (Canada)
- Daughters of Bilitis — historical lesbian social and activist organization (United States)
- DELGA — LGBT wing of the UK's Liberal Democrat party
- DignityUSA — lay organization of LGBT-affirming Roman Catholics, not a church-sanctioned organization
- Ditch the Label - A non-profit anti-bullying organisation based in United Kingdom that combats for equality.
- Emergence International — support group for LGBT Christian Scientists (not to be confused with Scientology)
- Empowering Spirits Foundation — national LGBT non-profit, non-partisan civil rights organization.
- Federation of Gay Games — fosters LGBT self-respect through the Gay Games, an organized international participatory athletic and cultural event
- Fenway Health - Boston-based LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) health care, research and advocacy organization.
- Fine By Me — advocacy group, distributes T-shirts reading "Gay? Fine by me" (United States)
- FLAGS – Active Support Unit for Lesbians and Gays in Scouting — Active Support Unit for LGBT people in The Scout Association (UK)
- Friends of Dorothy Society — bell ringing group (International)
- Friðarbogin – Works towards social liberation for LGBT people in the Faroe Islands.
- Frontrunners — LGBT running and walking clubs
- GALA Choruses — Gay and Lesbian Association of Choruses (International)
- Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund — political action committee and leadership institute, which supports openly-LGBT candidates for public office (United States)
- Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation — media watchdog group (United States)
- Gay and Lesbian Employees at Microsoft
- Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands — world's first LGBT micronation
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association (International
- Gay Christian Network (GCN)
- Gay Games, an organized international participatory athletic and cultural event held every four years
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender and Straight Alliance (GLBTSA) at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC-CH)
- Gay Line – a non-profit telephone helpline in Montreal, Canada
- Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles
- Gay Men's Chorus of San Diego
- Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN)
- Gays and Lesbians in Foreign Affairs Agencies (GLIFAA)
- Gay-Straight Alliance
- Geikristlaste Kogu (GK) — Christian advocacy organization for equal civil and social rights in Estonia
- GLBTTQ Community Centre of Ottawa
- Global Alliance of Affirming Apostolic Pentecostals (GAAAP) (Encompasses the former Apostolic Restoration Mission.) International LGBT-Affirming Apostolic (Oneness) Pentecostal denomination. See Gay Apostolic Pentecostals.
- Grace Gospel Chapel — a LGBT friendly Evangelical Christian church in Seattle, Washington
- Greater Seattle Business Association — a.k.a. GSBA, the largest regional LGBT & allied chamber of commerce in the United States and second largest chamber of commerce in Washington State
- GRIN Campaign — Campaigning for social and political equality in education.
- Growing American Youth of St. Louis
- Gulf Coast Archive and Museum of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender History (GCAM) – A 501-c-3 organization that was formed in Houston, Texas, by a group of concerned activists so that our collective histories could be saved – as well as be available for educational uses – through the utilization of a museum or similar venue.
- Horizon Services, alcohol and drug recovery organization based in the San Francisco Bay Area, which operates some programs specifically targeting the LGBT community
- Houston GLBT Community Center
- Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) – United States-based LGBT advocacy group and political action committee dedicated to ensuring equal rights for members of the LGBT community.
- Independent Gay Forum
- International Association of Gay Square Dance Clubs
- International Lesbian and Gay Association
- International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & Intersex Law Association
- International Mister Leather
- InterPride, an organization of over 200 Pride event organizers.
- Lambda Legal
- Lambda Magazine
- Lambda Warszawa (Poland)
- Lavender Greens (United States)
- Lesbian Association of India
- Lesbian Avengers
- Lesbian Sex Mafia
- LGBTory – LGBT Conservatives (UK)
- LGBT Labour (UK)
- LGBT+ Liberal Democrats (UK)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center, New York City
- LGBT Youth Scotland
- LGBT Network (UK)
- Log Cabin Republicans (United States)
- London Gay Men's Chorus
- Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center
- Love Makes a Family
- LSVD – German Lesbian and Gay Association
- Lutherans Concerned
- LGBT Social (UK) 
- Mattachine Society
- Metropolitan Community Church
- Milwaukee LGBT Community Center
- More Light Presbyterians
- National Consortium of Directors of LGBT Resources in Higher Education
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association
- National Stonewall Democrats
- National Transgender Advocacy Coalition
- National Youth Advocacy Coalition
- New Ways Ministry
- New York Area Bisexual Network
- North American Gay Amateur Athletic Alliance
- Oakland-East Bay Gay Men's Chorus
- ONE, Inc.
- Out & Equal
- Outright Libertarians (United States)
- Outright Scotland
- Oxford Friend
- Pacific Center for Human Growth
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- People Like Us 3
- Pink Pistols - gay gun rights organization in the United States and Canada.
- Pink Triangle Services - a Queer Community Centre located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Point Foundation
- Pride Connections Center
- Pride at Work
- Pride Library
- Project for Advice, Counselling and Education
- Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians
- Project Q
- Rainbow Alley - a drop-in center for GLBTQ young people in Denver, Colorado.
- Rainbow Sash - two organizations created by and advanced by practicing gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender Catholics who believe they should be able to receive Holy Communion.
- Rich Eychaner Charitable Foundation
- River Valley Equality Center - community action committee to promote awareness in the River Valley of Arkansas.
- San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus
- San Francisco LGBT Community Center
- Scottish Minorities Group
- Scouting for All
- Seattle Sex Positive Community Center aka the Wet Spot
- Servicemembers Legal Defense Network
- Services & Advocacy for GLBT Elders (SAGE)
- Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
- Ski Bums
- Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States
- Stonewall Democrats
- Stonewall Shooting Sports of Utah
- Swedish Ombudsman against Discrimination on Grounds of Sexual Orientation
- Taiwan Tongzhi Hotline Association
- The 519 Church Street Community Centre - serving both the Church and Wellesley neighbourhood of Toronto, Ontario, and the broader lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) communities in the Toronto area.
- Tong-Kwang Light House Presbyterian Church
- 129th Toronto Scouting Group (Canada)
- Transgender Law Center - a San Francisco-based civil rights organization advocating for transgender communities.
See also 
- Bay View Garden And Yard Society: Under Construction
- Bisexual Resource Center
- Broken Rainbow UK
-  (site suspended)
- "The Empowering Spirits Foundation: Bridging the gap between the LGBT community and non-LGBT neighbors". San Diego Gay & Lesbian News. 2010-01-29. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- Gays to help the disadvantaged and sick, My So Called Gay Life, 02 October 2009
- FLAGS Active Support Unit for Lesbians and Gays in Scouting
- GLBTSA | Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender & Straight Alliance
- Website Disabled
- "LAMBDA online". Unc.edu. Retrieved 2010-06-05.
- Stowarzyszenie Lambda Warszawa – Start