List of Love sculptures
This is a list of the many versions of Robert Indiana's Love sculpture that exist worldwide. The original Pop Art image was created for print media in the 1960s. The first rendering of it in sculpture was made for the Indianapolis Museum of Art in 1970. Sculptural versions now appear in urban centers around the globe. Variants employ the Hebrew, Chinese, Italian and Spanish languages as well as the original English.
Versions of Love in the United States
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, Indianapolis, Indiana - The Original "Love" sculpture.
- Sixth Avenue in New York City
- E.W. Fairchild-Martindale Library, Lehigh University Asa Packer Campus
- Pratt Institute campus in Brooklyn, New York
- Scottsdale's Civic Center
- John F. Kennedy Plaza in Philadelphia
- New Orleans Museum of Art's sculpture garden
- Old School Square in Delray Beach, FloridaThis sculpture was on loan and has been removed.
- Middlebury College campus, Vermont
- University of Pennsylvania campus, Philadelphia
- Museum of Art at Brigham Young University, Utah currently on display
- Ursinus College campus in Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- Pool area of the Red Rock Resort Spa and Casino in Las Vegas
- Wichita State University campus in Wichita, Kansas
- Farnsworth Art Museum, Rockland, Maine
- 96th Street Bay Harbor Islands, Florida This sculpture is no longer there.
- Art Trail outside the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, Arkansas
- McNay Art Museum in San Antonio, Texas
Versions of Love in Canada
- Old Montreal in front of Lhotel 262 St Jacques West in Montreal, Canada
- Outside 1445 West Georgia Street in Vancouver, Canada (this gallery has closed and the sculpture moved)
Versions of Love in Europe
- Plaza del Sagrado Corazón in Bilbao, Spain
- Praça do Rossio in Lisbon, Portugal
- Chatsworth in Derbyshire, UK, as part of the Sotheby's Beyond Limits exhibition, 2008
- Bidzina Ivanishvili palace in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Yerevan Cascade in Armenia
- Bishopsgate and Wormwood Street, City of London, London UK (SW corner)
- Fondation Pierre Gianadda, Martigny, Switzerland
Versions of Love in Asia
- Shinjuku I-LAND Tower in Nishi-Shinjuku office district in Tokyo, Japan
- Taipei 101 in Taipei, Taiwan (also inside displays Indiana's 1-0)
- Lanson Place along Penang Road in Singapore
- The AMOREPACIFIC Museum of Art in Yongin city, South Korea ('LOVE' installations on site, playing on the LOVE theme)
- The AMOREPACIFIC corporation factory(indoor) in Osan city, South Korea
- CentralWorld in Bangkok, Thailand (in the ZEN store, destroyed by the fire during 2010 riots)
- Zendai Museum of Modern Art in Shanghai, China
- World Trade Center, Hong Kong, China (Taken down)
- Eastwood City in Quezon City, Philippines
- Love Park in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, since July 2009
- Gandaria City in Jakarta, Indonesia
- On Magsaysay avenue in Naga City, Camarines Sur, Philippines
- Love Lock in Bandung City Hall, Bandung, Indonesia
Versions of Love in other languages
- An Indiana sculpture showing "amor" is displayed at the National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden in Washington DC. 
- An Indiana sculpture showing the Italian word for love (Italian: amor) is displayed outside the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II on Piazza della Scala in Milan, Italy.
- An Indiana sculpture showing the Hebrew word for love (Hebrew: אהבה, ahava) is displayed at The Israel Museum in Jerusalem, Israel.
- "Robert Indiana (American, born 1928) Love, 1973". Public Art on Campus. Middlebury College. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- "Frisbee Dog Memorial, Middlebury, Vermont". Roadsideamerica.com. Retrieved 2012-02-19.
- "Love in Montreal". Retrieved 2013-10-02.
- Publicly posted material, Floor 89, Taipei 101. 2007-08-17.
- "Indiana's Love in Singapore". Retrieved 2013-10-02.
- "Indiana's LOVE at Quezon City Philippines". 2011-03-29. Retrieved 2013-10-02.
- "В Бишкеке для посетителей открылся «Парк любви» - Информационное Агентство АКИpress". Kg.akipress.org. 2009-07-20. Retrieved 2012-02-19.
- "Patung LOVE di Gandaria City". 2012-12-01. Retrieved 2013-01-25.