List of Macedonian writers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012)|
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (November 2010)|
This is a List of Macedonian writers: notable Macedonian historians, philosophers, scientists, laboratory specialists, authors, and writers who were born in Macedonia or published in standard/dialectal Macedonian.
- Note: This list is incomplete.
- Gjorgji Abadžiev (1910-1963)
- Kosta Abraš (1879-1898), poet.
- Georgi Ajanovski (born 1940)
- Stojan Andov (born 1935)
- Petre M. Andreevski (1934-2006)
- Maja Apostoloska (born 1976)
C / Č
G / Ǵ
- Vasil Iljoski (1902-1995)
- Meto Jovanovski (born 1928)
- Slavko Janevski (1920-2000)
- Irena Jordanova (born 1980)
- Mišo Juzmeski (born 1966)
K / Ḱ
- Risto Krle (1900-1975)
- Risto Kirjazovski (1927–2002)
- Aco Karamanov (1927-1944)
- Blaže Koneski (1921-1993)
- Kole Nedelkovski (1921-1941)
- Radovan Pavlovski (born 1937), poet.
- Georgi Pulevski (1817–1895)
- Mihail Petrusevski (1911–1990)
- Anton Panov (1906-1967)
- Božin Pavlovski (born 1942)
- Pande Petrovski (1943-2006) General
- Considered as Serbian author as well.
- Robert B. Pynsent; Sonia I. Kanikova (1993). The Everyman Companion to East European Literature. Dent. ISBN 978-0-460-87201-0. Retrieved 7 April 2013.
- Considered/self-identified as Bulgarian.
- Considered as Bulgarian author as well.