List of mashup songs
This article lists songs of the A vs B "mash-up" genre that are commercially available (as opposed to amateur bootlegs and remixes). As a rule, they combine the vocals of the first "component" song with the instrumental (plus additional vocals, on occasion) from the second. The commercially available version of the mash-ups that do not use the original performers vocals have been noted. Additionally the songs marked with an asterisk (*) were released using only the first song's name. Also noted is the inclusion of any other element.
- http://www.discogs.com/Richard-X-vs-Liberty-X-Being_Nobody/master/6768 "Being Nobody" on Discogs
- Roberts, David. Guinness Book of British Hit Singles & Albums. Guinness World Records Ltd 17th edition (2004), p. 267 ISBN 0-85112-199-3
- http://www.discogs.com/Illicit-Feat-Gramma-Funk-Cheeky-Armada/release/1069370 "Cheeky Armada" on Discogs
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 385. ISBN 1-904994-10-5
- Roberts, David. Guinness Book of British Hit Singles & Albums. Guinness World Records Ltd 17th edition (2004), p. 51 ISBN 0-85112-199-3
- "Richard X and Kelis – Finest Dreams – Music Charts". αCharts.us. Retrieved 2008-08-03.
- EveryHit.com http://www.everyhit.com/
- http://www.discogs.com/Michael-Jackson-vs-Indeep-BJ-EP/release/163722 "Last Night" on Discogs
- http://www.chartstats.com/songinfo.php?id=32646 Chart Stats
- http://www.discogs.com/Freelance-Hellraiser-A-Stroke-Of-Genius/release/407784 "A Stroke of Genie-us" on Discogs
- Roberts, David. Guinness Book of British Hit Singles & Albums. Guinness World Records Ltd 17th edition (2004), p. 212 ISBN 0-85112-199-3