List of Mozilla products
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- SeaMonkey (formerly Mozilla Application Suite) – An Internet suite.
- Mozilla Firefox – A web browser.
- Firefox for mobile – A web browser for mobile phones and smaller non-PC devices.
- Mozilla Thunderbird – An email and news client.
- Gecko – The layout engine.
- Necko – The network library.
- DOM Inspector – An inspector for DOM.
- Bugzilla – A bugtracker.
- Bonsai – A web-based interface for the CVS.
- Treeherder – A detective tool that allows developers to manage software builds and to correlate build failures on various platforms and configurations with particular code changes. Predecessors: TBPL and Tinderbox
- Bespin – An extensible and interoperable web-based framework for code editing.
- Rust (programming language)
- Netscape Portable Runtime (NSPR) – A platform abstraction layer that makes operating systems appear the same.
- Personal Security Manager (PSM) – A set of libraries that performs cryptographic operations on behalf of a client application.
- Network Security Services for Java (JSS) – A Java interface to NSS.
- Network Security Services (NSS) – A set of libraries designed to support cross-platform development of security-enabled client and server applications.
- Mozbot – An IRC bot written in Perl.
- Mstone – A multi-protocol stress and performance measurement tool.
- Client Customization Kit (CCK) – A set of tools that helps distributors customize and distribute the client.
- Mozilla Directory SDK – For writing applications which access, manage, and update the information stored in an LDAP directory.
- Mozilla Raindrop – An upcoming technology for sending messages.
- XUL – A markup language for user interface.
- XBL – A markup language for binding XML element with its behavior(s).
- XTF – A framework for implementing new XML elements.
- NPAPI – A plugin architecture originated from Netscape Navigator.
- XPCOM – A software componentry model similar to COM.
- XPInstall – A technology for installing extensions.
Mobile operating system
- Firefox OS – An open source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers mainly based on HTML5.
- Camino – a web browser intended for Mac OS X.
- ElectricalFire – A Java virtual machine using just-in-time compilation.
- Mozilla Grendel – A mail and news client written in Java programming language.
- Mariner – The improved layout engine based on code of Netscape Communicator.
- Minimo – A web browser for handheld devices.
- Mozilla Sunbird – A calendar client.
- Xena ("Javagator") – A communicator suite rewritten in Java programming language.