List of National Football League receiving touchdowns leaders
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rank is through week 2 of the 2014 season.
- Total is through week 2 of the 2014 season.
- Rice was traded during the 2004 season; he played four games for the Raiders and thirteen games for the Seahawks.
- Moss was traded during the pendency of the 2010 season; he played four games for the Patriots and four for the Vikings. Moss was released by the Vikings and was claimed on waiver by the Titans, where he played eight games.
- A player is not eligible for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame until he has been fully retired for five calendar years or is deceased; player was not eligible for induction upon the commencement of the 2014 season.
- Between the 1988 and 1994 seasons, inclusive, the Raiders were known as the Los Angeles Raiders; the franchise relocated prior to the commencement of the 1995 season.
- During Maynard's first three seasons, the New York Jets were known as the New York Titans.
- Rison was released by the Jaguars during the 1996 season and was claimed on waiver by the Green Bay Packers; he played 11 games for the Jaguars and five for the Packers.
- Lofton was traded during the pendency of the 1993 season; he played one game for the Rams and nine for the Eagles.