List of Network Ten slogans
||This article possibly contains original research. (September 2007)|
|Lists of advertising slogans|
Independent Television System (1965–1970)
The 0–10 Network (1970–1980)
- 1970: Make Love, Not Revolution! (Used as a response to the Seven Network's "Revolution" campaign)
- 1973–74: Australia's Action Station, Channel 0! (Melbourne/Brisbane only)
- 1974–75: 0 – First In Color. (Melbourne/Brisbane only)
- 1976: The Big Parade! (Melbourne/Brisbane only)
- 1977: I Like It! (Based on the song by Silver Convention)
- Summer 1977/78: Keep Your Eye On The 0! (Melbourne/Brisbane only)
- 1979: Come Up, Come Up to TEN! (Sydney/Adelaide only)
Network Ten (1980–present)
- 1983–84: You're Home When You're Home on Ten (Melbourne/Sydney/Adelaide only, used on and off by ATV-10 in 1985–86, only as station ID music)
- 1985–86: It's Your Home on Ten!/'Cause You're Home on Ten (Melbourne/Adelaide only)
- 1985–88: Ten out of Ten Australia! (Sydney/Adelaide only)
- 1988: We're For You! (Ten's for You!)
- 24 January 1988 – 23 July 1989: X TEN (also used for Capital Television, not used in Brisbane until Sept. 1988)
- 1989: Something's Going On Around Here! c/w Look! You've Got a Friend on TEN
- 23 July 1989 – 13 January 1991: 10 TV Australia (also used for Capital Television)
- 1991–94: The Entertainment Network (also used for Capital Television and Star Television)
- 1991: That's Entertainment! (used elements from CBS's "Get Ready 1990" video) (also used for Capital Television and QTV)
- 1992: This Is It! (borrowed lyrical elements from ABC's "America's Watching ABC" and visuals from Fox's "It's on FOX!" video)
- 1993: It's on Ten! (borrowed from FOX's 1990 slogan)
- 1994: That's Ten! (also used by Capital Television)
- February 1995 – July 1997: Give Me Ten!
- 1997: Get Ready!
- August–Nov. 1997: ENTERTAINMENT TV. (also used by BTV Channel 6 Ballarat in 1989)
- Summer 1997/98: Have a Cool Summer
- February 1998 – August 1999: Turn Me On
- September 1999 – November 2000: Ten.
- Summer 2000/01: Let Ten Entertain You...
- 1 February 2001-22 January 2012: Seriously Ten.
- Summer 2009/10: Summer's Looking Good!
- 2012 (22 January-6 May): Turn It On. (based on the song by David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj)
- 6 May 2012-present: Ten.
Advertised as ATV Channel 0 (1964–68), Channel 0 (1968–70), 0 Melbourne (1971–73), 0 (1974–80)
- 1964: On The Go With Channel 0! (used for ATV-0's launch on 1 August 1964)
- 1964–65: Melbourne is ATV Channel 0
- 1966: We've Got Magic to Do Just For You!
- 1967–68: There's Something Happening Everyday on Channel 0
- 1968: MacArthur Park (Used on and off until the mid-1970s)
- 1969: Your Entertainment Channel
- 1971: 0 MELBOURNE, You've Done It Again!
- 1972: 0 MELBOURNE – That's Entertainment! (based on "Reach Out For Me" by Burt Bacharach)
- 1976: Dancing Mouse
- Summer 1976/77: '0' What a Night!
- Summer 1977/78: Keep Your Eye on The 0!
- 1978: 0 For The Good Times!
- Summer 1978/79: 0's The Go!
- 1979: The World of 0 (Part of Your Life)
- Summer 1979/80: Let's Share This Summer On Channel 0!
- 1980: You're on Top with Ten (used to signify change of frequency from Channel 0 to Channel 10)
- 1980–81: The Movie People
- Summer 1980/81: Cool and Refreshing, Summer on 10
- 1981: Looking Good (slogan borrowed from CBS)
- Summer 1981/82: Looking Good This Summer/We're Looking Good on 10
- January 1982: The Channel 10 Movie Festival
- 1982: Reach For the Stars On Channel TEN! (slogan borrowed from CBS)
- 1984: In '84, You're At Home on Ten
- 3 June, 1984-Early 1985: Logo Flip (You're Home When You're Home on Ten)
- 1985: Channel Ten and 1985, What a Combination!
- 1985–86: It's Your Home on Ten!/Cause You're Home on Ten
- 1987: We've Got It Together
- 1993–94: That's Melbourne
- 2004 (Aug): Celebrating 40 Years in Melbourne
TEN-10 (born 1965)
- 1965: Turn to TEN Tonight. (used for TEN-10's opening night on 5 April 1965)
- 1965: Turn To TEN!
- 1973–75: MacArthur Park. (c/w the Hugo Montenegro version)
- 1980–83: Star Station Ten. (c/w the Donna Summer version of MacArthur Park)
- 1985–88: Ten out of Ten Australia!
- 1994: That's Sydney!
Advertised as Channel 0 (1965–81), Channel 0 Brisbane (1981–83), TV0 (1983–88)
- 1965: Channel 0 is on the Go! (Used for TVQ-0's launch on 1 July 1965)
- 1965–67: The Entertaining Channel!
- 1968: Entertaining Brisbane and the Gold Coast!
- 1972: ALIVE 0.
- 1977–78 (Dec–Nov): Keep Your Eye on the 0!
- Summer 1978/79: We're Sharing Summer with Channel 0!
- 1979: There's Great Entertainment on Channel 0! (A.k.a. "A Whole New World of Entertainment!")
- Summer 1979/80: Channel 0, That Summer Feeling!
- 1980: Animated Golden 0.
- 1981: 0, Turn On a Friend.
- 1982-83: Hello Brisbane, Hello Channel 0!
- 1982: Shine on Brisbane. (used to promote the 1982 Commonwealth Games)
- 1983-84: TV0, Getting Better all the Time! (first slogan to use the new "TV0" logo)
- 1984–86: Go TV0!
- 1984: This is TV0, Your Olympic Station.
- 1986 – January 1988: Stand Up and Tell 'Em Brisbane's Great! (based on Frank Gari's image campaign Turn to (Stand Up and Tell'em…))
- 1986: Brisbane's Big Chance. (used to promote the Brisbane 1992 Olympic Games bid)
- 1986: Made in Brisbane.
- 1986: Your Royal Wedding Station, TV0.
- 1986–88: TV0, The Team for '88! (slogan used to promote Expo '88 and TV0's role as the official broadcaster)
- 1988: Everyone's a Star in My Town. (slogan used to promote TV0 as the official Expo station)
- 1988 (1–9 Sept.): Come Across to Ten, It's Easy. (used for change of frequency from Channel 0 to Channel 10)
TVQ-10 (1988–present, also advertised as Brisbane Ten from 1988–89)
- 1988–89 (10 Sept. – 23 July): Ten, Brisbane Style.
- 1994: That's Queensland!
- 2001: Seriously Queensland.
- 1965: Tune Up to the Top Shows, Tune Up To Ten! (used for the launch of SAS-10 on 26 July 1965)
- 1965: Adelaide's Entertainment Station!
- 1972: You're Watching Channel 10, Entertaining South Australia! (c/w the Richard Harris version of MacArthur Park)
- Summer 1977/78: Summer of '77!
- 1978: A Galaxy of Stars on Channel Ten!
- 1983: Channel 10, We're With You! (also used by TVW-7 and NBN-3)
- 1984: You Can See it All on Ten (also used by TVW-7)
- 1986: 10 out of 10, Adelaide!
- 1987: Stand Up and Tell 'Em Adelaide's Great! (based on Frank Gari's image campaign Turn to (Stand Up and Tell'em…))
- 1987: 10 Adelaide, First in True Stereo!
- 1989: Adelaide's Channel 10
- 1994: Adelaide Proud! (That's Adelaide!)
NEW-10 (born 1988)
- 1988 (20 May): Perth, We Give You Ten
- Winter 1990: We'll Keep You Warm on Ten
- 2008: Channel 10 – 20 Years On (Used to celebrate 20 Years of Television in Perth)
- 2007-09: The World is Amazing in HD / My Ten HD
- 2009-11: Sharing One Passion. Sport / Sport Lives Here
- 2011-: Sport, Adventure, Lifestyle
- 2010-: he11o (Hello) (based on Alive by Goldfrapp - used from 2011)
- 2012-: Your Ultimate Shopping Destination
Slogans not used on-air
Channel 0 – New Dimension of Color (Used to promote test color broadcasts from 1974–75 on ATV-0 Melbourne and TVQ-0 Brisbane)
This was part of an in-store demonstration video from 1974, created to play back on a loop to sell new color televisions and also promote the "new dimension of color" at Channel 0. It was used in Brisbane on TVQ-0 and Melbourne, where ATV-0 began color broadcasts in 1967, hence the First in Color slogan below the 0 on both stations' idents.