List of Oldham Athletic A.F.C. records and statistics
This article is a list of statistics and records relating to Oldham Athletic Football Club. Oldham Athletic are an English football club based on Oldham. The club was founded in 1895 as Pine Villa Football Club before renaming in 1899. The club joined the Football League in 1907 though did not win a league title until 1952. Oldham Athletic currently play in Football League One, the third tier of English football. The club plays their home games at Boundary Park, having moved from Sheepfoot Lane in 1905.
This list encompasses all honours won by Oldham Athletic and any club records, by their managers and players.
All statistics are correct as of the end of Oldham Athletic's 2010–11 season.
- First manager: David Ashworth
- Longest serving manager by time: Jimmy Frizzell – 12 years, 102 days between 1970 and 1982
- Longest serving manager by games: Joe Royle – 602 competitive games as manager
- Most victories: 225 victories by Joe Royle, 1982–1994
- 525, Ian Wood between 1966–1980
- Received: £1,700,000 for Earl Barrett, Aston Villa (February 1992)
- Paid: £750,000 for Ian Olney, Aston Villa (June 1992)
- Record win: 11–0 v Southport, Fourth Division, 26 December 1962
- Record league win: 11–0 v Southport, Fourth Division, 26 December 1962
- Record FA Cup win: 10–1 v Lytham, first round, 28 November 1925
- Record League Cup win: 7–0 v Scarborough, 25 October 1989
- Record league loss: 9
- Most points in a season:
- Longest winning run: 10 (12 January 1974 – 16 March 1974)
- Longest losing run: 6 (5 February 2005 – 26 February 2005)
- Longest unbeaten run: 17 (25 August 1990 – 10 November 1990)
- Longest run without a win: 17 (9 September 1920 – 25 December 1920)