This table shows past champions of the Pacific Coast League of Minor League Baseball as well as finalists and results, when available.
- ^ The season was suspended on July 14 because of World War I travel restrictions. Los Angeles won the championship after a post-season series.
- ^ a b One-game playoff to break tie and determine league champion.
- ^ a b c Championship series cancelled because of financial reasons. PCL declared team champions.
- ^ Teams were declared co-champions after continuing rain washed out semi-final series between Portland and Tacoma.
- ^ New Orleans and Tacoma were declared co-champions after playoffs were cancelled in the wake the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
- Past Champions webpage. Pacific Coast League official website. Retrieved 2010-08-19.</ref>