List of Pakistani politicians by net worth
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Name||Party||Position||Date(s)||Estimated wealth (not necessarily adjusted for inflation so comparing to each other is speculative)||Notes|
|Asif Ali Zardari||Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP)||President of Pakistan||2008–2013||$1.8 billion||Inheritance, Landlord, Businesses|
|Pervez Musharraf||All Pakistan Muslim League (APML)||President of Pakistan
Chief of Army Staff
President of APML
|1999-2007||$24.6 million ||Salary as Pakistan's COAS, Landlord, Academia, Lectureship|
|Nawaz Sharif||Pakistan Muslim League (N) (PML-N)||Prime Minister of Pakistan
President of PML-N
|$ 4.0 Billion||Sharif Group, Ittefaq Group, Landlord, Inheritance|
|Imran Khan||Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI)||Chairman of PTI||1997–till date||$50.0 - 60.0 million ||Salary, Endorsements, Landlord,Cricket, Sports.|
Richest Parliamentarians in Pakistan
|Noor Alam Khan||PPP||Member of National Assembly||2008–2013||Rs 3.2 billion|
|Mehboob Ullah Jan||Pakistan Peoples Party||Member of National Assembly||2008–2013||Rs 32.88 billion|
|Shahid Khaqan Abbasi||PML-N||Member of National Assembly||2008–2014||Rs 1.627 billion|
|Jehangir Khan Tareen||Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf||Member of National Assembly||2008–2013||Rs 1.095 billion|
|Saeed Ahmed Zafar||Independent||Member of National Assembly||2008–2013||Rs 1 billion|
|Mian Tariq Mehmood||PML-N||Member of National Assembly NA 98||2013–2018||Rs 812.81 million|
- "The rich boys of Pakistani politics". Dawn. 18 November 2011. Retrieved 18 November 2011.
- "Pakistan’s Election: The Millionaires Versus The Billionaires". International Business Times. April 8, 2013. Retrieved April 8, 2013.
- "How did Musharraf become a billionaire?". The News. April 8, 2013. Retrieved April 8, 2013.
- Template:Cite web http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/athletes/cricketer/imran-khan-net-worth/
- "Ex-MNA Noor Alam richest with Rs.3.2 billion assets". The Nation. March 29, 2013. Retrieved March 29, 2013.