List of State Highways in Kentucky
Highway markers for Interstate 75, U.S. Route 60, and Kentucky Route 1
|Interstates:||Interstate nn (I-nn)|
|US Routes:||U.S. Highway nn (US nn)|
|State:||Kentucky Route nn (KY nn)|
State highways in Kentucky are maintained by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, which classifies routes as either primary or secondary. Some routes, such as Kentucky Route 80, are both primary and secondary, with only a segment of the route listed as part of the primary system. Despite the name, there is no difference in signage between primary and secondary routes.
Due to the large size of the state highway system, only routes that are part of the primary system are listed below. A list of links to pages covering the entire state highway system follows the table.
Primary state highways
- List of State Highways in Kentucky (1–1000)
- List of State Highways in Kentucky (1001–2000)
- List of State Highways in Kentucky (2001–3000)
- List of State Highways in Kentucky (3001–5999)
- List of State Highways in Kentucky (6000–6999)