List of Statutory Instruments of the United Kingdom, 1947
- For the main article see Statutory Instruments.
This is an incomplete list of Statutory Instruments of the United Kingdom in 1947. This listing is the complete, 1 (one) item, "Partial dataset" as listed on www.legislation.gov.uk (as at March 2014).
1947-1948 saw the coming into force of the Statutory Instruments Act 1946 which mandated statutory instruments. Prior to this act Statutory Rules and Orders fulfilled a similar function and they formed the secondary legislation of England, Scotland and Wales prior to 1948.
- The House to House Collections Regulations 1947 SI 1947/2662
- Legislation.gov.uk delivered by the UK National Archive
- UK SI's on legislation.gov.uk
- UK Draft SI's on legislation.gov.uk