List of The Real Housewives of Orange County episodes
The Real Housewives of Orange County is an American reality television series that began airing March 21, 2006, and airs on Bravo. Set in Orange County, California, and created by Scott Dunlop, it is the first The Real Housewives installment in the franchise. The Real Housewives of Orange County is a voyeuristic look into the wealthy lives of these housewives, as they shop, get plastic surgery, gossip, fight and live lavishly. The financial crisis, the beginning of which coincided almost exactly with the first season's broadcast, has since trimmed the housewives' lifestyles with job losses, evictions, mortgage defaults, foreclosures, and marital stress—all recorded in progressive seasons of the show.
As of June 9, 2014, 131 original episodes of The Real Housewives of Orange County have aired.
|Season||Episodes||Season Premiere||Season Finale||Reunion||DVD Release Date|
|1||8||March 21, 2006||May 2, 2006||May 9, 2006||March 15, 2009|
|2||10||January 16, 2007||March 13, 2007||March 20, 2007||November 8, 2009|
|3||12||November 6, 2007||January 22, 2008||January 29, 2008||March 21, 2010|
|4||15||November 25, 2008||February 17, 2009||February 24, 2009||November 14, 2010|
|5||17||November 5, 2009||March 5, 2010||March 10, 2010
March 11, 2010
|August 9, 2011|
|6||16||March 6, 2011||June 5, 2011||June 12, 2011
June 13, 2011
|February 7, 2012|
|7||23||February 7, 2012||June 26, 2012||July 10, 2012
July 16, 2012
|December 4, 2012|
|8||22||April 1, 2013||August 5, 2013||August 12, 2013
August 19, 2013
August 26, 2013
|9||TBA||April 14, 2014||TBA||TBA||TBA|
Season 1 (2006)
|Title||Original air date|
|1||1||"Meet the Wives"||March 21, 2006|
|Shane is nervous about high school graduation and the pressure of making it big in baseball as his father did. Kimberly discusses the option of breast implants. Jo begins to deal with her being engaged to an older, richer man.|
|2||2||"Is It Hunting Season, Yet?"||March 28, 2006|
|Shane is hired by Jo to hunt rabbits that are invading the neighborhood. Kimberly is being pressured into upgrading her car and Vicki gets pretty wild on a cruise.|
|3||3||"Upgrading Has Nothing to do With You Honey"||April 4, 2006|
|Shane is in Arizona visiting a college. Kara passes the time by spending money and Vicki and Lauri get Botox treatments.|
|4||4||"Talk, Talk, Talk"||April 11, 2006|
|Kimberly and Scott go house hunting with Jeana. Shane takes a liking to Jo. Lauri has problems with her 16-year-old son. Vicki and her husband have an argument over Briana.|
|5||5||"Cut the P and Lem out of Problem and you get ROB"||April 18, 2006|
|Jo is having problems taking care of the house. Josh gets out of juvenile hall. Vicki's husband is working on a house flip. Colton breaks his hand.|
|6||6||"Shocking News"||April 25, 2006|
|Slade's parents come visiting. Vicki attends her high school reunion and Kimberly is awaiting news from her doctor.|
|7||7||"The Finale"||May 2, 2006|
|Jo and Slade continue to have problems. Shane prepares to leave for college.|
|8||8||"Reunion"||May 9, 2006|
|The five women reunite to tell their stories and reflect on the show.|
Season 2 (2007)
|Title||Original air date|
|9||1||"The Housewives are Back!"||January 16, 2007|
|The ladies return for the second season premiere, and with Kimberly gone — a new housewife moves in.|
|10||2||"Be Nice to the New Girl"||January 23, 2007|
|Vicki drives her family, friends and co-workers insane as she preps for a relaxing two-week cruise to Europe.|
|11||3||"Watch Out Bitches!"||January 30, 2007|
|Lauri buys a conservative black dress to go to a Republican fund raiser at the St. Regis Hotel.|
|12||4||"Relationships Are Better Than Your Head"||February 6, 2007|
|Unresolved tension between Jo and Lauri stemming from Lauri's relationship with Slade comes to a head.|
|13||5||"Stranger in Your House"||February 13, 2007|
|Jeana welcomes a strange house guest into her home when Shane invites a girl he met on the Internet to come spend a few days with them.|
|14||6||"Studio, Jewelry, and Babies"||February 20, 2007|
|Jo has her first studio taping and encounters some difficulties. She blames it on her love of coffee, but it is later revealed that her dependence on Slade is causing the problems. Tammy has locked her youngest daughter out of the house to prevent her from throwing a party. The girl manages to sneak in and throw a party, but she cleans up after it, leaving no trace. Both of Tammy's daughters go for a horse ride and try to convince their father to buy them a horse. When Lauri walks out of a photo shoot for the O.C. housewives, she discovers that her fiancé has bought her a new car. Lauri and her business partner start working on their jewelry while she looks for an investor. Jeana and Vicki go on a cooking-themed girls' night out and have a good time. Jeana's daughter misses her boyfriend, who is at college, and her brother Shane teases her about it.|
|15||7||"Jo Jo the Housewife"||February 27, 2007|
|Colton and Kara prepare for the new school year by buying new clothes, while Jeane hires a dog trainer to tame their dogs, who are still out of control. Jo tells Slade she's moving to L.A. Tammy, tired of being single, starts dating once again. The ladies, excluding Jo, visit an astrologer and are amazed how accurate their readings are.|
|16||8||"Birthday Sex"||March 6, 2007|
|It is Jeana's birthday and no husband but Vicki's husband Don comes at least. And the rest of the Orange County girls are not pleased with Jeana's husband. Jo has a big meeting with a record company about her first single. The teens of Orange County are 'Angels' for Tammy's ex husband's new sport drink.|
|17||9||"Finale"||March 13, 2007|
|Jo gets dumped by her boyfriend Slade. Lauri gets a ring. Lauri's son Josh moves into the town house next season but "breaks house rules" and is kicked out and then moved into Lauri's new husband's ex-wife's house.|
|18||10||"Real Housewives Confess: A Watch What Happens Special"||March 20, 2007|
|The housewives get together to discuss Season 2 and update us on the recent events from behind the scenes.|
Season 3 (2007-08)
|Title||Original air date|
|19||1||"Behind The Orange Curtain"||November 6, 2007|
|Vicki gives Briana a new car. Lauri is busy with wedding plans. Tammy and her daughters experience a tragedy. Kara graduates from high school, and the cast is joined by new housewife Tamra Barney, following Jo De La Rosa's departure.|
|20||2||"My Baby is All Grown Up"||November 13, 2007|
|Vicki and Jeana make a pact to get in shape. Vicki has buyer's remorse after buying a smaller home. The Keoughs leave for northern California.|
|21||3||"Girls Gone Wild"||November 20, 2007|
|McKenzie, Lindsey, Megan and Ashley head to South Beach, Miami. Vicki and Donn host a weekend at their vacation home; tensions build between Simon and Ryan putting Tamra in the middle.|
|22||4||"Pantry Raid!"||November 27, 2007|
|All the housewives have dinner together. Vicki and Jeana are in week six of boot camp. Tamra gets Botox and goes clubbing with her husband and son.|
|23||5||"Rebels Without a Cause"||December 4, 2007|
|Vicki visits her daughter Briana and discusses her future with Colby. A booze cruise turns ugly. Tamra has regrets about her son.|
|24||6||"The Boys of Summer"||December 11, 2007|
|Lauri and Ashley discuss wedding plans over lunch. Michael begins an internship in Seattle. Jeana and Colton travel to Vancouver to watch Shane play minor league baseball. Tamra's business leaves little time for her husband.|
|25||7||"Moving Violations"||December 18, 2007|
|The housewives head to San Diego for time together. A conflict between Jeana and Vicki threatens their friendship. Lauri travels to Oklahoma to spend time with Sophie.|
|26||8||"Family Vacation"||January 1, 2008|
|Lauri and George plan a family vacation. Vicki invites Jeana and her children on their family vacation. Tamra struggles to find time with Simon.|
|27||9||"Frienemies"||January 8, 2008|
|Vicki berates Jeana. Lauri asks her daughter to be her Maid of Honor. Quinn tries to force Billy to commit. Tamra helps Ryan move out of her house.|
|28||10||"Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend"||January 15, 2008|
|Tamra celebrates her 40th birthday aboard Simon's new yacht. Jeana contemplates divorce. Quinn and Billy have different ideas about their relationship.|
|29||11||"Here Comes The Bride"||January 22, 2008|
|In the season three finale, the ladies celebrate Lauri's wedding.|
|30||12||"Real Housewives Confess: A Watch What Happens Special"||January 29, 2008|
|All six of the Housewives reunite for a sit and tell.|
Season 4 (2008-09)
|Title||Original air date|
|31||1||"Are They For Real?"||November 25, 2008|
|The housewives are back for more drama. Vicki thinks about buying a yacht. Tamra deals with family issues, while the romance continues for Lauri. The newest housewife on the block, Gretchen, meets with her realtor, Jeana, to view a home in Coto with her fiancé, Jeff, who has Leukemia.|
|32||2||"Hold on To Your Daddies"||December 2, 2008|
|Troubles occur in Vicki's marriage after an explosive dinner. Tamra doesn't take a liking to Gretchen, and talks about her to the other housewives.|
|33||3||"Love Tanks"||December 9, 2008|
|Gretchen goes with her fiance Jeff to the Indy 500 and gets the VIP treatment as she gets to ride around the track. Vicki's marriage continues its downward spiral when she and Don accompany Tamra and her husband on a romantic trip to Napa. Lauri makes the choice to leave the show.|
|34||4||"You Just Don't Get It"||December 16, 2008|
|Briana is nervous when her family considers buying an expensive yacht. Meanwhile, Gretchen throws a "risque" party without her fiance. Finally, Lynne joins the cast of the Real Housewives of Orange County and causes trouble.|
|35||5||"120 in the Shade"||December 23, 2008|
|The Housewives head out for a fourth of July party, and fireworks happen on and off the screen.|
|36||6||"Cut!"||December 30, 2008|
|Lynne's daughter acts selfishly when planning her expensive birthday party, the housewives get together for a dinner, and things go wrong as Tamra brings drama to the table.|
|37||7||"And They're Off..."||January 6, 2009|
|Drama and tensions flare at the racetrack when one of the Housewives makes an extremely rude comment toward the others.|
|38||8||"Naked Wasted"||January 13, 2009|
|Gretchen struggles to continue caring for her sick fiance, while Vicki heads out to Chicago. Tamra and Vicki plot to get revenge on Gretchen at a dinner party.|
|39||9||"Why Are You Being So Mean To Me?"||January 20, 2009|
|Gretchen's drunken behavior causes tension with the group. Meanwhile, Lynne has huge success with her jewelry business despite reservations from others.|
|40||10||"The Girls Want to Come Out and Play"||January 27, 2009|
|Jeana and Vicki plan a road trip, but Jeana brings along a friend and upsets Vicki.|
|41||11||"Vegas Baby"||February 3, 2009|
|The Housewives all head out to the city of sin for a weekend of fun. Fortunately, Gretchen's fiance is released from the hospital.|
|42||12||"Who's Your Daddy?"||February 10, 2009|
|Vicki launches her L.I.F.E. with Vicki cruise and is thrilled to get so much attention from her colleagues, but is frustrated when she can't seem to get any props from her own family. Jeana and her daughter, Kara, drive to up to Berkeley to move Kara into her apartment. They find themselves strangers among the "bums" and "hippies." Tamra visits her dad in Iowa and puts it all on the line, spilling her heart out to her estranged father. Gretchen does Dallas, reuniting with her four best friends from college. Lynne and her husband, Frank, take a romantic getaway to San Diego leaving their teenage daughters, Raquel and Alexa, home... with Grandma.|
|43||13||"Bling Bling"||February 17, 2009|
|In the Season 4 finale, Lynne forces her daughter to try and get a job. Meanwhile, the Housewives throw an end of the summer party for everyone.|
|44||14||"Real Housewives Confess: A Watch What Happens Special"||February 24, 2009|
|Andy Cohen reunites the Real Housewives of Orange County for another installment of their reunion series. Lauri returns for the reunion and tells us where she and her family stand. And talk about Jeff's death.|
|45||15||"The Lost Footage"||June 11, 2009|
|Bravo offers up an exclusive look at previously unaired footage from the Real Housewives of Orange County Season 4.|
Season 5 (2009-10)
|Title||Original air date|
|46||1||"When Times Get Tough, The Tough Go Shopping!"||November 5, 2009|
|Everyone is on edge as the ladies come together to support Lynne Curtin's private jewelry show. Though both Tamra and Gretchen vow to get along, it doesn't take long for the name-calling and insult-hurling to get under way.|
|47||2||"Friends, Enemies and Husbands"||November 12, 2009|
|Lynne's showing comes to a halt. A fight between Tamra and Gretchen forces the women to choose sides.|
|48||3||"It Ends in Coto de Caza"||November 19, 2009|
|Jeana Keough makes the gut-wrenching decision to pull back from spending so much time with the Housewives in order to concentrate more on her real estate business, which is struggling in a sagging economy. Alexis Bellino joins the cast of the Housewives.|
|49||4||"It's All About Choices"||December 3, 2009|
|Briana recovers from her breakup. Simon and Tamra attend a barbecue at the Gunvalsons. Gretchen flies to Michigan. Lynne settles into her new home.|
|50||5||"Friends, Facelifts and Florida"||December 10, 2009|
|Vicki schemes to surprise Donn for their anniversary. Alexis brings the twins for a mani/pedi. Lynne undergoes a face-lift. Tamra shows her first house in several years.|
|51||6||"All Girls Weekend"||December 17, 2009|
|Vicki invites the housewives to a weekend in Florida, but there is tension when Alexis and Tamra invite Jim and Simon. Slade surprises Gretchen by arriving, also causing Vicki to alienate herself from the group.|
|52||7||"Love and War"||January 7, 2010|
|Vicki has a romantic surprise for Donn. Alexis prepares her children for church. Tamra considers letting Gretchen into her life. Lynne allows Gretchen to take Alexa shopping.|
|53||8||"Let Bygones, Be Bygones"||January 14, 2010|
|Lynne confronts Gretchen about overstepping her boundaries with Alexa. Vicki invites all of the housewives to a "girls only" slumber party at her house. Vicki invites a psychic to do readings where Tamra seeks guidance on her relationship with Ryan. The housewives decide to TP Jeana's house.|
|54||9||"No Boundaries"||January 21, 2010|
|Alexis and Tamra grow closer. Gretchen and Slade go to the races with Alexis and Jim. One of Gretchen's friends flirts with Alexis's husband, Jim. Lynne and Frank have trouble with Alexa going out too much.|
|55||10||"I Can't Stop"||January 28, 2010|
|Marriage woes impact the Barneys and their children. Meanwhile, Gretchen anticipates the premiere of her makeup line. Lynne seeks advice from her mother about her daughters and Alexis decides to host a cooking party where Gretchen criticizes Lynne over her parenting, causing Lynne to break.|
|56||11||"Nothing Is As It Seems"||February 4, 2010|
|Tamra gets Simon's name tattooed on her finger. Alexis and Jim go on a mini-getaway. Lynne hosts a dinner party where Vicki finds herself to be the target of Simon.|
|57||12||"You Can Dish It, But You Can't Take It"||February 11, 2010|
|Lynne receives an eviction notice. Vicki gets bad news about her daughter's health. Alexis and Gretchen meet for dinner. The girls go on a week-end getaway to San Francisco.|
|58||13||"Let's Bow Our Heads and Pray"||February 18, 2010|
|Lynne and her family deal with eviction drama, Gretchen and Slade have a weekend getaway with her parents.|
|59||14||"This Is How We Do It in the O.C."||February 25, 2010|
|Vicki reunites with Jeana, Alexis takes her Midwest mom to the plastic surgeon, Lynne and Frank discuss their marriage, and Tamra celebrates her birthday.|
|60||15||"Is This All There Is?"||March 4, 2010|
|The housewives prepare to attend the season finale party. Vicki, still hurt by the San Francisco trip, vows to stay clear of drama. Gretchen and Slade color-coordinate outfits, looking (according to Vicki) as the plastic toppers of a wedding cake. Lynn's daughters arrive at the party obviously under the influence, and Lynn excuses herself for knowing stating that the limo was big and she didn't know what her daughter's were up to. Tamra and Simon have a heated argument in the limo on the way to the party, with Tamra stating that she wants a divorce. The show ends with a recap of each housewife as is the tradition, and the last summary is that Tamra and Simon are divorcing.|
|61||16||"Reunion Special: Part 1"||March 10, 2010|
|The O.C. housewives come together to discuss the past events that occurred during season five with Andy Cohen.|
|62||17||"Reunion Special: Part 2"||March 11, 2010|
|In the conclusion of a reunion episode, the reconvened Orange County wives recall the good, bad and ugly of season five.|
Season 6 (2011)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|63||1||"Amped Blondes and Evil Eyes"||March 6, 2011||2.05|
|Season 6 begins with Tamra organizing a shopping party. She invites all the ladies in an effort to be more social, but the drama heightens when a boozy Gretchen misbehaves and calls Tamra an Evil Bitch.|
|64||2||"Shameless in Seattle"||March 13, 2011||2.05|
|Gretchen doesn't know if she is ready for marriage again; Alexis spends time at the park with Peggy and their daughters.|
|65||3||"A New Lease on Life"||March 20, 2011||1.77|
|Alexis, Gretchen and Peggy get together for shopping and socializing.|
|66||4||"Body Shots"||March 27, 2011||1.79|
|Tamra and Vicki travel to Cabo San Lucas for a weekend of sunbathing, girl talk, and tequila shots.|
|67||5||"No Hate"||April 3, 2011||1.51|
|Peggy consults a nip-tuck surgeon. Meanwhile, Vicki has trouble balancing her workload demands with family time. Fernanda throws a party to celebrate her citizenship, but tensions run high when Tamra can't attend.|
|68||6||"What a Difference a Year Makes"||April 10, 2011||1.53|
|Tamra and her boyfriend depart for Spain for an amorous getaway. Elsewhere, Gretchen organizes a surprise vow-renewal ceremony for her parents. Peggy undergoes breast-implant surgery and Vicki arranges a family vacation in a bid to be a better mother and wife.|
|69||7||"Riches to Rags"||April 17, 2011||1.64|
|Whispers spread about the Bellinos' possible home foreclosure, as Vicki and Tamra dish about the development. Meanwhile, Gretchen gripes that all the males in her life are growing plus-size, including Slade and her dogs, and quality time between Vicki and Donn turns tense.|
|70||8||"Kiss and Tell"||April 24, 2011||1.68|
|Slade celebrates Gretchen's birthday. But with the surprise celebration's inexpensive take-out food comes a shock-and-awe gift. Meanwhile, Peggy and Tamra model at a fashion show, but a surprise awaits Tamra and a stunning secret is disclosed when former cast member Lynne Curtin works out at Fernanda's gym.|
|71||9||"Whine Pairings"||May 1, 2011||2.03|
|Peggy hosts her annual dinner party and enlists famed foodies Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken to cater the event. The tasty supper turns super testy, as Alexis stirs the pot and storms off. Meanwhile, Vicki serves up a shocking comment, and the ladies meet Tamra's new boyfriend.|
|72||10||"It's Not a Competition"||May 8, 2011||1.92|
|Peggy and Alexis discuss their ever-fraying relationship, but their conversation only creates more tension. Meanwhile, Slade's mother arrives and corners him about his job status and Vicki and Peggy gather for some wine and whine.|
|73||11||"Cutting Loose"||May 15, 2011||1.70|
|=Antics and dramas accent a getaway to San Antonio, during which Alexis cuts loose and candidly discusses her home life. In the OC, Tamra's court case against her ex-husband reaches a fever pitch with former housewife Jeana Keough upping the drama by opining to the press.|
|74||12||"Fashion Victim"||May 22, 2011||2.10|
|Peggy orchestrates a surprise trip to Las Vegas with her husband. Also there to spin giddy in Sin City: Tamra and Eddie. Meanwhile, Gretchen corners Slade about the debt-related problems of their relationship. And a fashion show is held, but a medical emergency causes a no-show and mounting drama.|
|75||13||"Girl Fight"||June 5, 2011||2.87|
|In the Season 6 finale, Vicki leaves the hospital and continues to deal with her personal problems. Despite all this, she still hosts her annual fall party. Drama lets loose at the bash, especially when ex-cast member Jeana Keough reenters the picture.|
|76||14||"Reunion: Part 1"||June 12, 2011||2.32|
|Andy Cohen mediates a reunion installment featuring the Orange County ladies, who recall the frantic antics and historic histrionics of Season 6.|
|77||15||"Reunion: Part 2"||June 13, 2011||2.53|
|Andy Cohen hosts the conclusion of a two-part reunion, a chatty and catty affair featuring the Orange County ladies recounting the wives' tales of Season 6.|
|78||16||"Lost Footage Special"||June 20, 2011||1.53|
|It's a soapy-saga swirl when the Orange County ladies are featured in previously unseen footage. An eating disorder, gay marriage and divorce are some of the issues that take center stage.|
Season 7 (2012)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|79||1||"Stranger Things Have Happened"||February 7, 2012||2.26|
|In the seventh season premiere, the women find themselves dealing with lingering drama from last year. As Vicki finalizes her divorce, she's focused on finding happiness, starting with putting the house up for sale and spending time with her new man, Brooks. Busy mom Alexis has a new job as a morning news show correspondent and after a three-year feud, Tamra and Gretchen meet to bury the hatchet. Tamra continues to sell real estate to help make ends meet and shows a very expensive property to filthy rich Heather Dubrow – a former actress, now mother of four – whom she later invites to a dinner party at Vicki's house. With tensions high and patience low, Peggy and Alexis come face to face for the first time since last year's bombshell revelation that Peggy dated Alexis' husband.|
|80||2||"Southern Hospitality"||February 14, 2012||1.69|
|At Vicki's tension-filled dinner party, Peggy and Alexis reach a boiling point and Peggy decides to close the chapter on her friendship with Alexis and the other women. Gretchen poses for a nude photo shoot for a charitable cause, while OC's newest housewife, Heather, has it all and isn't afraid to let everyone know it. Meanwhile, Vicki and Tamra go on an overnight trip to Catalina with their boyfriends that nearly ends before it begins when Tamra overreacts and puts Brooks in an embarrassing situation.|
|81||3||"The Honeymoon Is Over"||February 21, 2012||2.05|
|New housewife Heather throws a "painting party" to get to know the ladies better. In between brush strokes, Alexis and Vicki make snide remarks to Gretchen and Tamra about their budding friendship and Alexis is green with envy of Heather's picture-perfect life. After the party, Gretchen and Slade dig up questionable information about Vicki's new boyfriend that is sure to send shockwaves through the OC.|
|82||4||"Who's Laughing Now?"||February 28, 2012||1.66|
|Tamra tries to convince Vicki that her friendship with Gretchen won't overshadow their bond, while on the other side of town, Alexis and Heather meet for a doomed lunch to try and work out their differences. Vicki and her daughter Briana have a heart-to-heart about Vicki's new boyfriend and Briana informs her mother of an upcoming surgery she must undergo. Meanwhile, Slade is trying out a new career – comedy – and against Gretchen's wishes, his routine at the Improv is laden with Housewife-insulting jokes.|
|83||5||"He Said What?"||March 6, 2012||1.81|
|Heather tells Tamra that she and Vicki were the butt of Slade's jokes in his insulting comedy routine and Tamra doesn't think it's funny at all. When Tamra tells Vicki about Slade's comedy routine, she feels insulted, but is distracted by her daughter Briana's upcoming thyroid surgery, which could reveal if she has cancer. Alexis works herself into frenzy over her upcoming nose surgery because she's convinced that her doctor must remove her nose entirely from her face to take off the bump. At Tamra's '80s-themed Bunco Party, a friend brings up Slade's jokes and a simmering controversy explodes into full-on conflict. While Gretchen jumps to Slade's defense, Tamra tries to diffuse the situation by revealing a surprise – much to Vicki's horror.|
|84||6||"The Party's Over"||March 13, 2012||2.10|
|The Bunco Party takes an uncomfortable turn when Slade and some of the OC men, invited by Tamra, join the party. Confronted immediately about the insulting things he said about Vicki in his comedy routine, Slade aggressively defends himself. Vicki tries to make a graceful exit but soon finds herself drawn back inside to have the last word. Jumping to Slade's defense, Gretchen and Vicki get into a vicious screaming match, where Gretchen accuses Vicki of being a hypocrite. And just when everyone thinks the drama is over, Alexis gets defensive when Tamra and Heather call her out on her upcoming nose job. Later, once the party drama has passed, Alexis goes in for her surgery and Vicki's daughter Briana heads to the hospital to have her thyroid removed, fearing the worst – cancer.|
|85||7||"Under The Knife"||March 20, 2012||2.05|
|A nervous Alexis undergoes sinus surgery, where her plastic surgeon also removes a bump from her nose. Meanwhile, Vicki is distraught as Briana's thyroid surgery went worse than expected. Tamra visits her doctor and decides to have her breast implants removed. Then, Heather plans a glamorous trip to L.A. to get some advice on opening a restaurant, but who needs freeways when you can take a helicopter? Gretchen watches a rehearsal of the Pussycat Dolls in preparation for her Las Vegas debut, but realizes that she might be in over her head.|
|86||8||"Dirty Housewives"||April 3, 2012||1.76|
|Vicki finally gets answers about Briana's health, while Alexis endures the agony of getting her nose cast removed. Meanwhile, Tamra, Gretchen and Heather participate in a "Mud Run" for charity, and injuries are a plenty. Finally, filled with unexpected emotion, Tamra hesitates when finalizing her divorce from Simon.|
|87||9||"Bowling For Champs"||April 10, 2012||1.85|
|Both Tamra and Vicki's romantic relationships are moving full speed ahead. While Eddie stands by Tamra's side through her breast implant removal surgery, Vicki shares very personal information with Brooks. Meanwhile, Alexis continues her work at the local news station, but Jim wants her to return to being a full-time, stay-at-home mom. Later, Heather invites the housewives to a fun night of bowling and champagne, but chaos ensues when Gretchen's friend, Sarah erratically confronts Vicki.|
|88||10||"Cabin Fever"||April 17, 2012||1.77|
|Alexis plans a glamorous camping (aka "glamping") trip near Santa Barbara for all the girls, but with her Pussycat Dolls performance only days away, Gretchen decides to skip the trip. Tamra, also staying home as she recovers from her breast implant removal surgery, is paid a visit by Vicki, who reveals that she's becoming friends with Alexis. Skeptical of this newfound friendship, Tamra doesn't believe for one second that Vicki will survive a night with Alexis in the woods. During the glamping trip, will the housewives relish nature or long for the luxuries they're accustomed to?|
|89||11||"What's New, Pussycat?"||April 24, 2012||1.92|
|No longer content staying home with the kids full-time, Heather heads to Hollywood for an audition, but finds herself conflicted about being a working actress raising four children. Meanwhile, Alexis wants to hire a coach to help her reach her dreams of hosting her own television show, but Jim doesn't lend his support. Later, Gretchen is finally ready to perform with the Pussycat Dolls in Las Vegas, and all the ladies are there to support her. However, a difficult rehearsal could spell disaster for the big night.|
|90||12||"Bombs Away"||May 1, 2012||2.04|
|In Las Vegas, an anxious Gretchen performs with the Pussycat Dolls in front of all the other housewives – will she shine or bomb? Back in Orange County, Tamra is all about opening her own business, figuring out if she'll have to stretch her small budget to achieve her dream of opening a gym. Despite Jim's objections, Alexis continues to follow her career aspirations, meeting with a talent coach to hone her hosting skills. Meanwhile, Heather and Terry join Gretchen and Slade for a couple's dinner, and Gretchen is shocked to hear Terry call Alexis phony. Later, Vicki takes Briana and her new man, Ryan, to dinner where Briana drops a huge bombshell, leaving Vicki speechless.|
|91||13||"Whine & Cheese"||May 8, 2012||1.85|
|Slade has a serious conversation with Gretchen's dad that leaves him caught off-guard. Meanwhile, Gretchen expresses to Tamra her hesitation of ever marrying Slade. Vicki and Tamra host a formal wine party where Vicki announces Briana's big news. But just before the party ends on a happy note, Vicki forces an awkward meeting between her new beau Brooks and her reluctant daughter Briana that does more harm than good.|
|92||14||"Happily Never After"||May 15, 2012||1.91|
|Slade enlists Heather to go engagement ring shopping with him, but Gretchen and Heather's subsequent conversation seems sure to throw Slade's plans for a loop. Alexis throws an over the top birthday party for her four-year-old twins, while Tamra goes under the knife to have her "Simon" tattoo removed from her finger. Later, Vicki has a gut wrenching, blowout fight with Briana that could forever damage their relationship.|
|93||15||"Scream Therapy"||May 22, 2012||1.91|
|Brooks lends his support to Vicki in the aftermath of her argument with Briana, but the mother-daughter rift pushes Vicki over the edge. Tamra sits down with Slade to hash out their past, but will they forgive and forget? Heather decides to surprise Terry by finally taking his last name. Later, Gretchen and Slade seek couple's counseling while Alexis attempts to mend fences with Tamra – neither effort goes well.|
|94||16||"Rumble in the Jungle"||May 29, 2012||2.07|
|It's fish-out-of-water time as the ladies travel to the rainforest of Costa Rica. Zip lining through the jungle canopy has the OC ladies screaming with excitement, while their shifting friendships have them screaming at each other. Vicki's erratic behavior has the others worried that she's having a mental breakdown, while the collective whip comes down hard on Alexis as the group conducts a "makeshift intervention" to confront her on her phony lifestyle.|
|95||17||"Monkey Business"||June 5, 2012||1.88|
|The tension in Costa Rica heats up as Alexis fights off Heather and Tamra's accusations that she is phony. But when her good friend Gretchen jumps in with her own accusations, Alexis' fighting spirit breaks and with hurt feelings, she departs the trip early. Meanwhile, the remaining women get wild on a white water rafting trip through the jungle that shakes Vicki to the core, resulting in a bizarre emotional breakdown.|
|96||18||"Will He or Won't He?"||June 12, 2012||1.771|
|Alexis faces her biggest test yet: reporting on-location for her final Fox 5 news segment, while Vicki pushes Brooks to fix his teeth. Meanwhile, Gretchen accidentally uncovers Slade’s plan to propose, leading to a confrontation that puts them over the edge. Then, Tamra gets a shock of her own when Eddie surprises her with a romantic trip to Bora Bora, leaving her wondering what he’s got up his sleeve.|
|97||19||"Let Them Eat Cake"||June 19, 2012||1.96|
|All the women attend an extravagant party at Heather's house to celebrate her new last name. Vicki flaunts an expensive gift from Brooks, while tension still runs high with her and Briana. Alexis faces Gretchen and the other women for the first time since Costa Rica. Tamra is having a good time until Jeana shows up, re-opening old wounds. And then drama hits an all-time high when Gretchen's friend Sarah commits the ultimate party foul, spinning everything and everyone out of control.|
|98||20||"Are You in or Out?"||June 26, 2012||2.50|
|The drama continues at Heather's opulent party in this season's finale. Sarah's bizarre actions force Heather to take drastic action. Tamra and Gretchen commemorate their new friendship with a heartfelt gift. Alexis' husband, Jim, crashes the party and confronts Heather's husband, Terry, about calling Alexis phony. Meanwhile, Brooks instigates an explosive fight between Vicki and Tamra that leaves the future of their friendship in doubt.|
|99||21||"Reunion: Part 1"||July 10, 2012||2.51|
|After the most dramatic season to date, the O.C. ladies come together again for laughter, fighting and tears. Alexis is in the hot seat when she demands an apology from the ladies for calling her phony. An all-out war results when Tamra, Heather, and Gretchen point out examples of Alexis' insincerity and Vicki comes to her defense. Meanwhile, Gretchen accuses Vicki of being a hypocrite regarding her relationship with Brooks, leaving Vicki feeling backed into a corner with almost no support.|
|100||22||"Reunion: Part 2"||July 16, 2012||1.94|
|In part two of The Real Housewives of Orange County reunion, Vicki's relationship with Brooks takes center stage when he stops by to give the ladies a piece of his mind. When Briana joins the group, Vicki's fidelity and Brooks' motives are called into question as accusations against the couple arise. By the end of the reunion, friendships are frayed, new alliances are formed, and the women's relationships with one another may never be the same again.|
|101||23||"Lost Footage"||July 24, 2012||1.42|
|In the seventh season's "Lost Footage Special,” we see never-aired housewife happenings including make-ups, shake-ups and exclusive moments from the reunion. Unlikely pairings include a double date with Vicki, Brooks, Gretchen and Slade, and Tamra meets an old foe for drinks. Heather and Alexis each pursue their dream careers, while Tamra comes to terms with her son Ryan's skepticism about her engagement. Serious showdowns at the reunion arise over the wives' various plastic surgeries and a special visitor drops by.|
Season 8 (2013)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|102||1||"Bullies and Babies"||April 1, 2013||1.81|
|Tamra packs up all her things and moves in with her new business partner and fiancée, Eddie. Vicki is ecstatic to become a grandmother after her daughter Briana gives birth to a baby boy. Gretchen is left to deal with her businesses alone after her boyfriend Slade leaves to acquire a career on his own. Heather invites all the ladies over for a clam bake but Alexis is left uninvited. The gathering erupts in drama after Tamra and Vicki see each other for the first time in over a year after a brawl.|
|103||2||"Evil Eyes and Evil Faces"||April 8, 2013||1.59|
|Heather's clam bake keeps going, and Vicki's new face is the talk of the evening. After a confrontation and revealing dinner, Tamra and Vicki try to fix their broken friendship. Terry's constant need to say jokes rubs Heather the wrong way. Meanwhile, Alexis and Jim's ballroom dancing lesson provides them with time to escape the drama. While taking some time off, Gretchen decides to pay Slade a supporting visit at the radio station. Tamra gets more than she hoped when Eddie discusses his concern with Vicki.|
|104||3||"Making Up Is Hard to Do"||April 15, 2013||1.60|
|Alexis is honored when Vicki invites her over to be the first of the group that meets her grandson, Troy. Gretchen and Tamra go shopping for baby gift. Tamra keeps trying to improve her friendship with Vicki but Vicki is determined to ruin it all. Heather meets with Lydia McLaughlin to discuss her home being featured in Lydia's magazine but Heather won't agree unless she's featured on the cover.|
|105||4||"It's My Party and I'll Scream if I Want to"||April 22, 2013||1.71|
|Tamara informs Vicki that it's okay to invite Alexis to Tamra's new gym, which shocks both Vicki and Alexis. Lydia is invited to Tamra's party, not by Tamra herself, but rather by her old friend Alexis Bellino. Gretchen and Slade work to sustain a healthy relationship by solving personal issues. On the night of the party, Tamra is unsure if inviting Alexis was a mistake after drama erupts.|
|106||5||"The Party Is DONE!"||April 29, 2013||1.85|
|Once Tamra is pushed to her limit, Alexis is escorted out and drama erupts. Vicki is torn between two friends. Alexis feels that she's being bullied by the ladies, which leads to Lydia voicing her opinion of the matter. Later, Gretchen flies to New York in order to provide moral support for Slade. Lydia's advice to Alexis is to attempt to talk everything out and make things right. Vicki's son-in-law reveals information about Brooks.|
|107||6||"A Star Is Reborn?"||May 6, 2013||1.96|
|Alexis has a difficult time trying to forgive the ladies. Tamra's fresh drama-free friendship with Vicki ends up in turmoil after Vicki doesn't show up to their new wine business event. Lydia celebrates her mother's new-found sober life from marijuana. Vicki works to get her family to think positively of Brooks. Gretchen has an emotional breakdown after thinking about her complicated future with Slade. Heather is offered a guest star role on Hot in Cleveland but the moment is disrupted when Terry wants to keep the spotlight on him.|
|108||7||"Whines by Wives"||May 13, 2013||1.81|
|Vicki and Tamra have a verbal altercation, which ends the wine-tasting trip. Alexis and Jim are finally able to open their trampoline park. Heather and Terry are in a tough spot after Terry reveals that he threatened to divorce Heather during a previous argument. Tamra believes that Eddie enjoys riding his bike more than spending time with her.|
|109||8||"Hot in Orange County"||May 20, 2013||1.85|
|Heather starts her first day filming her guest role on Hot in Cleveland and Terry is left at home with the children. The spotlight is on Gretchen and Slade after they are deemed inconsiderate on Heather's day. Alexis feels that it's time to jump-start her acting career. After seeing her mother smoke marijuana for years, Lydia feels it's time to confront her mother about the habit.|
|110||9||"Speech Therapy"||May 27, 2013||1.67|
|Vicki has to make the decision to babysit her grandson or spend time with Brooks. Gretchen goes to an appointment with a fertility doctor. Lydia works as a mediator and persuades Alexis to meet with Tamra. Later, Tamra attends the Los Angeles Women's Expo, where she was invited to give a speech.|
|111||10||"Viva Mexico"||June 3, 2013||1.85|
|Lydia is invited over to Tamra's house for the first time, where Lydia is able to persuade Tamra into meeting up with Alexis to resolve their issues. Gretchen and Heather meet to go over the plans regarding Tamra's upcoming bachelorette trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Orange County housewife Lauri Peterson meets with Gretchen at her ranch and the two discuss Vicki's scandalous past. The ladies arrive in Mexico, enjoy a nice dinner then Vicki, Lydia and Tamra leave Gretchen and Heather in the limo while they go out and explore the town.|
|112||11||"Dirty Dancing in Mexico"||June 10, 2013||1.77|
|While still in Puerto Vallarta, Vicki, Lydia and Tamra continue their night away partying — while Heather and Gretchen continue to sit back in the limo. Gretchen tells Vicki how much she was annoyed by her antics but Tamra shocks the ladies when she tells the specifics of her past to Gretchen. Back at the resort, Mexican strippers arrive to spice up the night but Lydia is a bit nervous about the whole situation. Alexis, home in Orange County, asks Jim for an item that he is unwilling to purchase.|
|113||12||"Chicks and Salsa"||June 17, 2013||1.86|
|Heather and Alexis meet at the coffee house to fix their friendship. Briana prepares emotionally for Ryan's upcoming deployment. All the ladies, and husbands, come together for Lydia's salsa dance party but Lydia brings her claws out once Slade starts to make rude remarks. Brooks surprises Vicki at the party with flowers and the room begins to fill with rumors regarding her love life. Gretchen is told that Alexis will be at Tamra's wedding dress shopping trip and questions whether she will attend or not.|
|114||13||"Wedding Dress Stress"||July 1, 2013||1.96|
|Heather receives a guest role on Malibu Country. Tamra checks up on the status of her fitness studio to find that construction is going slower than planned. The time has come for Tamra to start her wedding dress shopping, and Lauri is quick to reveal some gossip about Vicki. Heather and Tamra begin to feel unsure about Gretchen's honesty.|
|115||14||"The Cold War"||July 8, 2013||2.16|
|The ladies prepare for a trip to Whistler, Canada, planned by Lydia. While Alexis is praying for a drama-free trip, Gretchen and Heather argue over the topic of who received a role within a sitcom. Tamra gets word of the allegations Lauri is saying around town with Vicki as the main topic. Vicki is told of Lauri's antics by Tamra.|
|116||15||"Hold Your Tongue"||July 15, 2013||1.99|
|In the second part of the trip, Vicki has reached the limit with Lauri's gossip and an fit of rage ensues during dinner. Gretchen ends up being accused of lying by Tamra, which leads Gretchen to think if the two are true friends. While on a snowmobile activity, Tamra lets out some information while drinking. Meanwhile, at home in Orange County, Heather heads to the set of Malibu Country to shoot her scene.|
|117||16||"Crossroads"||July 22, 2013||2.03|
|Alexis comes face-to-face with Gretchen after avoiding drama this season. Lydia emerges herself in a bible study to recover from the drama of her Whistler trip with the ladies. Heather and Terry get an unexpected great deal to sell their home. Vicki takes Brooks on a business trip, where she struggles to keep things professional. Tamra confronts Eddie about setting a wedding date, while Gretchen plans a proposal where she will pop the question to Slade.|
|118||17||"An Immodest Proposal"||July 29, 2013||2.00|
|Heather and Terry's children aren't as excited as they are to move so in a creative way to motivate the children, the couple ask the kids what they think should be included in their new home. Slade is working at Radio Slade when his co-host surprises him with the song that Gretchen created, which leads to the second part of the surprise; Gretchen puts on her best Marilyn Monroe look to meet Slade on top of Downtown Los Angeles' AT&T building to purpose. None of the housewives are invited to the engagement party that follows. Vicki invites Alexis and Lydia over to see her newly redecorated house, where the ladies tune in to Radio Slade. Vicki ends up hearing Slade refer to one of the ladies as "Tupperware Face", which Vicki takes offense too. While the ladies are visiting, Vicki also announced that she will be hosting a Winter Wonderland party, inspired by their recent trip to Canada. On the night of the party, Tamra gets to meet Vicki's grandson and give Vicki a present that showed she and Vicki were back to their old selves. Vicki reveals that she is back with Brooks. After Vicki's announcement, Tamra announces she and Eddie's wedding date. The group is discussing the things that Slade has said while Gretchen and Slade arrive to the party.|
|119||18||"Cold Shoulders"||August 5, 2013||2.38|
|As Vicki's party continues, Heather and Gretchen end up in a verbal altercation. Alexis can not handle the words that the ladies are saying to Jim, who hasn't seen the fellow housewives all year. Ryan, Briana's husband, gets in an argument with a guest. Gretchen and Tamera rehash the drama from their Canada trip. Lydia and Vicki confront Slade about the remarks that he said.|
|120||19||"Reunion: Part One"||August 12, 2013||2.12|
|Newest housewife, Lydia, is put on the spotlight when the ladies begin to question her about stirring the pot. Lauri attends the reunion to clear up the rumors regarding Vicki's cheating — which ends their friendship.Gretchen and Vicki bring up their past problems while fighting for Tamra's friendship.|
|121||20||"Reunion: Part Two"||August 19, 2013||2.08|
|Gretchen is forced to defend herself when accusations are made about forcing Alexis out of Tamra's wedding dress shopping. Heather later confronts Gretchen regarding the duos ongoing feud about their Malibu Country auditions. The ladies bring Gretchen to tears when the room becomes filled with negative things regarding Slade and their engagement.|
|122||21||"Reunion: Part Three"||August 26, 2013||2.30|
|In the final part of the reunion, Briana and Brooks are invited on set. The two end up in a verbal fighting match, with Vicki in tears.|
|123||22||"Secrets Revealed"||September 1, 2013||1.32|
|Andy Cohen opens up the Bravo vault to reveal the footage that didn't make it into this season. Scenes include: Alexis getting ready for her audition, Lydia revealing information about her and Doug, Gretchen and Vicki attempting to win Tamra's friendship.|
Season 9 (2014)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|124||1||"Hawaii 5 Uh-Oh"||April 14, 2014||1.70|
|Heather befriends new housewife Shannon. She later travels to Hawaii to film for Hawaii Five-O; Tamra and Vicki join her for the weekend trip, although they clash when Heather refuses to party. Meanwhile, Vicki's divorce from Donn is finalized, and Vicki finds difficulty managing the tension between her boyfriend Brooks and her daughter Briana.|
|125||2||"Meet & Potatoes"||April 21, 2014||1.84|
|Vicki explains her rekindled relationship with Brooks to Heather and Tamra before they leave Hawaii. Tamra arranges a Halloween party upon their return; after meeting the housewives, Shannon invites them to her house for dinner. Meanwhile, Tamra considers having a child with her husband Eddie.|
|126||3||"Fakes-giving, Fake Friends"||April 28, 2014||1.71|
|Heather feels excluded by the housewives while Shannon's party continues. She travels for Thanksgiving, while the other housewives enjoy a "Fakes-giving" dinner.|
|127||4||"Pretty Ugly"||May 5, 2014||1.43|
|Heather and Tamra are introduced to new housewife Lizzie at a charity event, while Tamra and Eddie discuss the idea of having a child together.|
|128||5||"I Couldn't Chair Less"||May 12, 2014||1.74|
|Vicki bonds with Shannon during meetings with a holistic doctor and a Feng Shui specialist. Heather begins planning a party to commemorate the groundbreaking of her mansion, while Tamra insists that her son Ryan becomes more involved with CUT Fitness. During a group dinner outing, Vicki and Lizzie develop a distaste for one another, while Heather and Shannon argue over the seating arrangement.|
|129||6||"Showdown at the Hoedown"||May 26, 2014||1.64|
|Heather hosts a Hoedown for the groundbreaking of her new house, where tensions grow between Heather and Shannon. Vicki apologizes to Lizzie.|
|130||7||"Choke-Lahoma"||June 2, 2014||1.82|
|Vicki travels to Oklahoma to help her daughter Briana look for a house. Heather and Lizzie meet with their children. Shannon and Heather also meet to discuss their issues. Shannon invites Lizzie for a makeup lesson at her house, Tamra discovers something shocking about her son.|
|131||8||"Not So Silent Night"||June 9, 2014||1.62|
|Shannon is excited to host her annual Christmas party. At the party, Lizzie reveals that Tamra has been talking about Heather behind her back. Tamra gets some news about her son's blood test results. Vicki has trouble coping with her daughter moving to Oklahoma. At the party, Heather and Tamra talk about her guest spot on Good Day L.A.. Tamra accuses Heather of lying to her about having another gym to Good Day L.A. to compete with Tamra's gym C.U.T. Fitness.|
|132||9||"Not a Good Day LA"||June 16, 2014||1.64|
|After a frosty appearance on Good Day L.A., Tamra and Heather go to lunch in hopes of discussing their ongoing issues. Tamra reveals to Heather the severity of Shannon's failing marriage. During a visit from her mother, Lizzie judges a beauty pageant. Brianna and Ryan reveal the gender of their new baby to an anxious but excited Vicki. Shannon unexpectedly arrives at Tamra's house, upset about her marriage.|
|133||10||"Skunk in the Barnyard"||June 23, 2014||1.86|
|134||11||"Making Woo-Hoo-Py"||June 30, 2014||1.77|
|135||12||"La-Bomb-A"||July 7, 2014||1.69|
|136||13||"Point 'Break'"||July 14, 2014||TBA|
- "Bravo to Launch New Original Docu-Series "The Real Housewives of Orange County" Tuesday, March 21, 2006 at 10:00 P.M.". The Futon Critic. January 5, 2006. Retrieved July 2, 2013.
- "Bravo Launches Most Aggressive Slate of Original Programming for 2005-06 Season". The Futon Critic. April 26, 2005. Retrieved July 2, 2013.
- Seidman, Robert (March 8, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Tosh Leads Night + More 'Breakout Kings;' 'Shameless' Up & MUCH More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (March 15, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Chopped' Rises, Leads Night; 'Breakout Kings;' 'Army Wives' Down & MUCH More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (March 22, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Army Wives' Up 30%; 'Breakout Kings,' 'Sister Wives' Dip; 'Big Love' Inches Up for Finale; 'Shameless' Steady + Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (March 29, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Army Wives' Takes The Crown; 'Breakout Kings,' Rises; 'Shameless' Finale Steady + Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (April 5, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Army Wives,' Kardashians Lead Night; + 'The Killing,' 'The Borgias,' 'Breakout Kings + Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (April 12, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Army Wives,' 'The Killing' Steady; 'Breakout Kings' Falls; Plus 'Human Planet,' 'Khloe & Lamar,' & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (April 19, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: NBA, 'Storage Wars,' 'Ax Men, 'Khloe & Lamar' + 'The Killing,' 'Breakout Kings,' 'Sam Axe,' 'Game of Thrones' & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (April 26, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: NBA, 'Khloe & Lamar,' 'The Killing,' 'Breakout Kings,' 'Housewives,' 'Game of Thrones' & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (May 3, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: More 'Death of Bin Laden' Ratings; 'Khloe & Lamar,' 'Law & Order: CI,' 'In Plain Sight,' 'Army Wives,' 'Housewives,' 'Game of Thrones' & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (May 10, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Bulls/Hawks Tops + 'Law & Order: CI,' 'In Plain Sight,' 'Army Wives,' 'Housewives,' 'Game of Thrones' & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (May 18, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Heat/Bulls Slam Dunks + 'Law & Order: CI,' 'In Plain Sight,' 'Army Wives,' 'Housewives,' 'Game of Thrones' & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (May 24, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: Heat/Bulls Scores Big + 'Law & Order: CI,' 'In Plain Sight,' 'Army Wives,' 'Housewives,' 'Game of Thrones' & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (June 7, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'MTV Movie Awards' Leads Night, 'Game of Thrones' Series High, 'Real Housewives,' 'ABDC' & Lots More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (June 14, 2011). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones', 'Real Housewives,' 'Kardashians,' 'In Plain Sight,' 'Army Wives' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (June 14, 2011). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars' Keeps Growing; Plus 'WWE Raw,' 'Secret Life,' 'Real Housewives,' 'American Pickers' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (June 21, 2011). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw,' 'Secret Life,' 'Switched at Birth,' 'Teen Wolf,' 'Sanctuary' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (February 8, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Wins Easily + 'Tosh.0,' 'The Game,' 'Key & Peele, 'White Collar,' 'Justified,' 'Southland' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (February 15, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Teen Mom 2' Tops + 'Tosh.0,' 'The Game,' 'Westminster Dog Show,' 'Justified,' 'Southland' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (February 23, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings:'Teen Mom' Special & Tosh.0 Lead + 'Justified,' 'White Collar,' 'Chopped,' 'Ink Master,' 'Hardcore Pawn' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 29, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Tosh.0' Holds Strong, 'Teen Mom II' Falls Considerably". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (March 7, 2012). "Tuesday Cable Ratings: 'Tosh.0' on Top + 'The Game', 'Storage Wars Texas', 'Southland' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: ‘Tosh.0′ Wins Again + ‘The Game,’ ‘Storage Wars Texas,’ ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Tosh.0" Tops Demos for Fourth Week in a Row". The Futon Critic. March 21, 2012.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Tosh.0" Wraps Spring Run on Top". The Futon Critic. April 4, 2012.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Deadliest Catch," NBA Top Charts". The Futon Critic. April 11, 2012.
- "Tuesday's Cable Ratings: "Deadliest Catch," NBA Share Top Honors". The Futon Critic. April 18, 2012.
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: ‘Deadliest Catch’, ‘The Game’, ’16 and Pregnant’, ‘Real Housewives OC’, ‘Hardcore Pawn’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night, ‘Deadliest Catch’, ‘Real Housewives’, ‘Let’s Stay Together’, ‘The Game’, ‘Chopped’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs + ‘Deadliest Catch, ‘The Game’, ‘Let’s Stay Together’, ‘Devil’s Ride’ + More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Tuesday Cable Ratings:NBA Playoffs Win Night, ‘Deadliest Catch’, ‘Real Housewives’, ‘The Game’, ‘Devils Ride’, ’16 and Pregnant’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs + ‘Deadliest Catch’, ‘Real Housewives of OC’, ‘The Game’, ‘Hardcore Pawn’, ‘Devil’s Ride’ + More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: ‘Hatfields & McCoys’ Wins Night, NBA Playoffs, ‘Tosh.0′, ‘Deadliest Catch’, ‘Workaholics’, ‘Real Housewives’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: Celtics-Heat Lead +’Storage Wars’, ‘Deadliest Catch’, ‘Tosh.0′, ‘The Game,’ ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: ‘Teen Mom’ Wins Night, ‘Storage Wars, ‘Pretty Little Liars’, ‘Rizzoli & Isles’, ‘Franklin & Bash’, ‘Real Housewives’, ‘Dance Moms’ & More - Ratings | TV...
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: ‘Storage Wars’ + ‘Deadliest Catch’, ‘Teen Mom’, ‘Tosh.0′, ‘Rizzoli & Isles’, ‘Pretty Little Liars’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: ‘Storage Wars’ Wins Night, ‘Tosh.0′, ‘Pretty Little Liars’, ‘Teen Mom’, ‘Rizzoli & Isles’, ‘Franklin & Bash’, & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Tuesday Cable Ratings: ‘Storage Wars’ Wins Night, ‘White Collar’, ‘Rizzoli & Isles’,’Pretty Little Liars’, ‘Covert Affairs’, ‘Workaholics’, ‘Jane By Design’, & More - Ratings ...
- Monday Cable Ratings: ‘WWE RAW’ Wins Night, + ‘Love and Hip-Hop’, ‘Single Ladies 2′, ‘The Closer’, ‘Lizard Lick Towing’, ‘Perception’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Tuesday Cable Ratings:’Storage Wars’ Wins Night, ‘Rizzoli & Isles’, ‘White Collar’, ‘Pretty Little Liars’, ‘Covert Affairs’, ‘Teen Mom’, & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Bibel, Sara (April 2, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' Wins Night, 'Teen Mom 2', 'Bates Motel', 'Dallas', 'Being Human', 'Love and Hip Hop' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 9, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night RAW' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom 2', 'MTV Movie Sneak Peek', 'Bates Motel' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 16, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' Wins Night, 'Defiance', 'Bates Motel', 'Dallas', 'Teen Mom 2' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 23, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta' Wins Night + WWE Raw, 'Teen Mom II', NBA Playoffs & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (April 30, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Teen Mom 2', 'Bates Motel', 'Defiance', 'Warehouse 13'& More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 7, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball Dominates + 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta', 'Teen Mom II', 'TI & Tiny', 'Monday Night RAW' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 14, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball Wins Night + 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta', 'Monday Night RAW', 'Teen Mom II', 'Bates Motel' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (May 21, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' & 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Win Night; 'Bates Motel', 'Defiance', 'Warehouse 13' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (May 29, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings:NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Love & Hip Hop', 'Longmire', 'Hit the Floor', 'The Glades' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 4, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings:NBA Basketball Dominates + 'Love & Hip Hop', 'Monday Night RAW', NHL Hockey, 'Teen Wolf' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (June 11, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love & Hip Hop' Wins Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Teen Wolf', 'Major Crimes' , 'Switched at Birth', 'Longmire' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 18, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta' Wins Night + NHL Stanley Cup, 'WWE Raw', 'Fast N Loud', 'Hit The Floor' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 2, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings:'Love and Hip Hop' Wins Night + 'Monday Night RAW', 'Hit the Floor', 'Fast N Loud', 'Real Housewives of OC' + More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (July 10, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love & Hip Hop' Leads + 'WWE RAW,' 'Switched at Birth,' 'Major Crimes,' 'Longmire' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 16, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Home Run Derby' Wins Night + 'Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta', 'Monday Night RAW', 'Hit the Floor' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (July 23, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Wins Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Hit the Floor','Teen Wolf', 'Switched at Birth', 'The Fosters' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 30, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love and Hip Hop Atlanta' Wins Night + 'Hit the Floor', 'WWE Raw', 'American Pickers', 'Fast N Loud' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (August 6, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Wins Night, 'T.I. and Tiny', 'Teen Wolf', 'The Fosters', 'Major Crimes', 'Switched at Birth'& More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (August 13, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Wins Night, 'T.I. & Tiny', 'Major Crimes', 'Teen Wolf', 'Longmire', 'Switched at Birth' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 20, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: NFL Preseason Wins Night + 'RAW', 'Basketball Wives', 'TI & Tiny', 'Marrying the Game' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 27, 2013). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' Wins Night + 'Teen Mom', 'Real Housewives of Orange County', 'Basketball Wives', 'TI & Tiny' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (September 4, 2013). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Breaking Bad' Wins Night, NASCAR, 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians', 'Total Divas', 'Sister Wives' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- "The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9 Ep 1: Hawaii 5 Uh-Oh". Bravo. NBCUniversal. April 14, 2014. Retrieved May 3, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 15, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' Wins Night, 'Basketball Wives', 'Bates Motel', 'Archer', 'Dallas' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 15, 2014.
- "The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9 Ep 2: Meet and Potatoes". Bravo. NBCUniversal. April 21, 2014. Retrieved May 3, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 22, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Lead Night + WWE Raw, 'Basketball Wives', 'Blank Ink Crew' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- "The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9 Ep 3: Fakes-giving, Fake Friends". Bravo. NBCUniversal. April 28, 2014. Retrieved May 3, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 29, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'WWE Raw' & NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'Fast N Loud', 'The Boondocks, 'Bates Motel' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 29, 2014.
- "The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9 Ep 4: Pretty Ugly". Bravo. NBCUniversal. May 5, 2014. Retrieved May 3, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 6, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Lead Night + 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta', 'Monday Night RAW', 'The Boondocks' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 6, 2014.
- "The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9 Ep 5: I Couldn't Chair Less". Bravo. NBCUniversal. May 12, 2014. Retrieved May 18, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (May 13, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'Love & Hip Hop', 'WWE Raw', 'Louie' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (May 28, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night, 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta', 'WWE Raw', 'Hit The Floor', 'Real Housewives of Orange County' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 28, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 3, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Wins Night + 'Monday Night RAW', 'Hit the Floor', 'Swamp People' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 3, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (June 10, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Wins Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Major Crimes', 'Hit The Floor', 'Longmire' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 10, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 17, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: World Cup Soccer Wins Night + 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta', 'Monday Night RAW', 'Hit the Floor' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 17, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (June 24, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Wins Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Hit The Floor', 'Teen Wolf', 'Switched at Birth', 'The Fosters' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 24, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 1, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta' Wins Night + World Cup Soccer, 'Monday Night RAW', 'SportsCenter' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 1, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (July 9, 2014). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Love & Hip Hop' Wins Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Hit The Floor', 'Major Crimes', 'Teen Wolf', 'Switched at Birth', 'The Fosters' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 9, 2014.
- "The Real Housewives of Orange County - Episode Guide for Season 9". Zap2it. Retrieved July 9, 2014.