List of Total Drama All-Stars episodes
This is a list of the episodes for Total Drama All-Stars, a Canadian animated television series which will premiere on Cartoon Network in September 10, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. EST and on Teletoon in Winter 2014. Total Drama All-Stars is a sequel to Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action, Total Drama World Tour and Total Drama: Revenge of the Island. This will be an all-star season using the fourteen most popular contestants from the existing cast.
List of episodes
|No.||Title||Original air date||Canada air date||Production code||U.S. viewers
|1||"Heroes vs. Villains"||September 10, 2013||January 9, 2014||501||2.11|
|2||"Evil Dread"||September 17, 2013||502||1.60|
|3||"Saving Private Leechball"||September 24, 2013||503||1.56|
|4||"Food Fright"||October 1, 2013||504||1.57|
|5||"Moon Madness"||October 8, 2013||505||1.51|
|6||"No Eggspects The Spanish Opposition"||October 15, 2013||506||1.51|
|7||"Suckers Punched"||October 22, 2013||507||1.45|
|The teams do a boxing challenge which is rigged by Chris who make the opponents face their fear. As Zoey helped win for her team in the last episode, she didn't have to fight and the hamster got a point. First to 3 points wins. Mike, Alejandro, Courtney and Gwen were the only people to win a fight. Duncan and Sierra lost their fights against two of the mutant animals. Alejandro fought against his older brother Jose, Mal (as Mike) fought against Izzy, and Courtney and Gwen (with prompting from Chris) fought each other. It was Gwen and Courtney who won the challenge for their team after their heartwarming reconciliation. In elimination, Chris said that the vultures would vote off a member of the hamsters and they voted off Sierra. But the hamsters were allowed to say who would go to exile, they picked Alejandro.|
|8||"You Regatta Be Kidding Me"||October 29, 2013||508||1.19|
|9||"Zeek and Ye Shall Find"||November 5, 2013||509||1.37|
|Chris throws a party for the remaining seven campers (and Ezekiel) to celebrate the 100th episode of Total Drama. Zoey still doubts Duncan's theory about Mal (who is still posing as Mike). Scott and Courtney "accidentally" kiss, and begin their relationship. Mal tries to form an alliance with Cameron. Cameron doubts his friendship with Gwen (because of Mal). Ezekiel kidnaps Chris and tries him up, upside down, and holds him above the toxic goop from season four. Chef promises the remaining seven campers special circumsatances for the one who saves Chris and stops Ezekiel. Ezekiel captures Zoey, Courtney, Scott, and Alejandro. Ezekiel pukes acid over Cameron's head, and makes him get crushed with rocks, causing his elimination. Gwen finally saves Chris and stops Ezekiel.|
|10||"The Obsta-kill Kourse"||November 12, 2013||510||1.55|
|The remaining campers have to compete in a deadly obstacle course. Alejandro, who's aware of Mal, tries to warn Gwen and Scott about him, but fails to do so each time. Gwen gets mad at Courtney for Cameron kissing her. Mal, who is pretending to be Mike, convinces everyone else to vote for Alejandro in order to keep his cover. This works successfully and he is eliminated. He tries to warn everyone that a new evil is lurking and that "The truth is in the art". But he disappears before he can say anything else. The final 5 is now Mike, Courtney, Gwen, Scott and Zoey.|
|11||"Sundae Muddy Sundae"||November 19, 2013||511||TBA|
|Courtney makes a list of who to eliminate, but Mal, as Mike, exposes it, causing her to lose her friendship with Gwen, because even though Courtney promised her they would make it into the final two together, she putted in her chart that Gwen will be placed 2nd to last. Courtney tries to apologize to Gwen about the chart, but she refuses to listen. Chris has the contestants make ice cream sundaes for his starving interns by finding the ingredients in various locations around the island. Mal purposely destroys the chocolate sauce, forcing Courtney to use the burnt remains of it, along with bird barf. She reaches first place, but much to her shock, Chris reveals everyone now has to eat their own sundaes. Zoey wins the challenge and Courtney gets flushed.|
|12||"The Bold and the Booty-ful"||November 26, 2013||512||TBA|
|In homage to season one's key hunt challenge, the final four have to find various objects; Gwen has to find an intact picture of Chris inside the wreckage of his old cottage, Mal has to find a long-lost golden statuette of Chris, Scott has to retrieve a diamond being guarded by Fang, and Zoey has to find the Sasquatchanakwa. Zoey is determined not to let Mal win after finally learning who he is, and Mal, still masquerading as Mike, forms an alliance with Scott. Gwen accidentally ruins Chris' painting by smearing her hand all over it, so she puts bear poop on it as a last resort, and when she shows it to Chris and told him what it was, Chris declares Gwen to be the next eliminated. Scott and Mal, meanwhile, are left empty-handed, while Zoey wins yet again. After saying goodbye to Gwen, she chooses to eliminate Scott, hoping to save Mike from Mal. Meanwhile, Mike and his other alternate personalities are shocked to discover that Mal is the original personality, and not Mike but was later revealed that the license was fake. Mike then ultimately decides to take down Mal, anyways, and be reunited with Zoey.|
|13||"The Final Wreck-ening"||December 3, 2013||513||TBA|
Source for team assignments and characters:
|1||♂ MikeMal||Heroic Hamsters||IN||WIN||WIN||IN||IN||WIN||IN||IN||IN||LOW||IN||IN||Winner|
|2||♀ Zoey||Heroic Hamsters||IN||WIN||WIN||IN||IN||WIN||IN||IN||IN||WIN||WIN||WIN||Runner-up|
|3||♂ Scott||Villainous Vultures||WIN||IN||IN||WIN||WIN||IN||WIN||IN||IN||IN||LOW||OUTW|
|4||♀ Gwen||Villainous Vultures||WIN||IN||IN||WIN||WIN||IN||WIN||IN||WIN||INC||IN||OUTRm|
|5||♀ Courtney||Villainous VulturesSw||LOW||WIN||WIN||WIN||WIN||IN||WIN||IN||IN||IN||OUT|
|6||♂ AlejandroR||Villainous Vultures||WIN||IN||IN||WIN||WIN||LOW||WIN||WIN||IN||OUT|
|7||♂ Cameron||Villainous VulturesSw||IN||WIN||WIN||IN||LOW||IN||WIN||LOW||OUT|
|8||♂ Duncan||Heroic HamstersSw||WIN||IN||IN||IN||IN||WIN||IN||RMD|
|9||♀ Sierra||Heroic Hamsters||IN||WIN||WIN||LOW||IN||WIN||OUT|
|10||♀ Heather||Villainous Vultures||WIN||IN||LOW||WIN||WIN||OUT|
|11||♂ Sam||Heroic Hamsters||IN||WIN||WIN||OUT|
|12||♀ Jo||Villainous Vultures||WIN||LOW||OUT|
|13||♂ Lightning||Villainous Vultures||WIN||OUT|
|14||♀ Lindsay||Heroic Hamsters||OUT|
|Winners||1st||This camper won first place and the million dollars.|
|2nd||This camper was the runner-up.|
|Genders||Name||This camper's gender is male.|
|Name||This camper's gender is female.|
|Teams||Hamsters||This camper belongs to the Heroic Hamsters.|
|Vultures||This camper belongs to the Villainous Vultures.|
|Challenges||WIN||This camper won the challenge for their team.|
|WIN||This camper won the challenge for themselves only.|
|WIN||This camper was on the winning team.|
|Status||IN||This camper is still competing as of that episode.|
|LOW||This camper was last to be pronounced safe.|
|Eliminations||OUT||This camper was voted off by their team.|
|OUT||This camper was voted off by the opposing team.|
|OUT||This camper was eliminated via the challenge.|
|OUT||This camper was eliminated due to injuries.|
|WD||This camper left the show by choice.|
|RM||This camper was removed from the show.|
|Other||WIN||This camper's team won but was exiled to Boney Island.|
|IN||This camper was chosen by the winner to be exiled.|
|Tag||Meaning||Description / example|
|R||Robot||Cartoon Network described Alejandro as "The Robot" in the first episode. The robot was later revealed to be Alejandro at the end of Episode 1. However, due to his serious injury, Alejandro has a different voice who is now voiced by a new actor, Alex House.|
|Sw||Team switch||This contestant has switched teams in this season. Duncan and Courtney both switched teams in Episode 3 since both acted contrary to the teams they were originally assigned. In Episode 5, Cameron tried to vote himself out, but Chris wouldn't let him so Chris switched Cameron instead to the Villainous Vultures.|
|M||Merge||This episode was the merge, meaning the teams were dissolved and every contestant competed for his or herself. Every episode from the merge on featured an individual challenge.|
|D||Disqualified||Duncan was disqualified by Chris for blowing up his personal property, and was also arrested by the police.|
|Rm||Removed||Gwen, despite getting her item in the challenge, was automatically eliminated by Chris for putting bear poop on his painting to try and fix it.|
|Mal||Multiple personalities||As of Episode 6, Mike is not competing and The Malevolent One is under control of his body during the challenges.|
|C||Chris' decision||This contestant was chosen by Chris to be exiled to Boney Island.|
|W||Chosen by winner||This contestant was chosen by the winner to be flushed. Zoey voted for Scott to be flushed in Episode 12.|
- "Archives". WorldScreen.com. August 9, 2013. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- "Twitter / tommcgillis: @JuLiO_CeSaRrrr not til September". Twitter.com. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Releases/Cartoon+Network+Gets+In+Front+of+the+Upfront/8034926.html[dead link]
- "TELETOON Canada Inc. | Inspector Gadget Reboot Tops Off TELETOON Canada's Latest Original Production Slate". Newswire.ca. June 11, 2013. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- "MIPCOM News with Tom McGillis – Fresh TV". Refreshblog.com. October 22, 2012. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- "Total Drama All Stars – pt 1.". YouTube. February 1, 2013. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- Ramin Zahed (August 8, 2013). "'Total Drama All-Stars' Ready to Shine on CN". Animation Magazine. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- "Total Drama All-Stars to Premiere Tuesday, September 10 on Cartoon Network – Ratings". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- By Son of the Bronx (September 21, 2013). "Son of the Bronx: Cartoon Network ratings (September 9–15, 2013)". Sonofthebronx.blogspot.com. Retrieved September 22, 2013.
- "Total Drama: All Stars – Episode Guide – Zap2it". Tvlistings.zap2it.com. Retrieved September 6, 2013.
- By Son of the Bronx (September 28, 2013). "Son of the Bronx: Cartoon Network ratings (September 16–22, 2013)". Sonofthebronx.blogspot.com. Retrieved September 28, 2013.
- By Son of the Bronx (October 5, 2013). "Son of the Bronx: Cartoon Network ratings (September 23–29, 2013)". Sonofthebronx.blogspot.com. Retrieved October 20, 2013.
- "Total Drama: All Stars : Food Fright". Zap2it. Retrieved September 7, 2013.
- By Son of the Bronx (October 12, 2013). "Son of the Bronx: Cartoon Network ratings (September 30 – October 6, 2013)". Sonofthebronx.blogspot.com. Retrieved October 20, 2013.
- "adult swim schedule". Schedule.adultswim.com. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- By Son of the Bronx (October 19, 2013). "Son of the Bronx: Cartoon Network ratings (October 7–13, 2013)". Sonofthebronx.blogspot.com. Retrieved October 20, 2013.
- By Son of the Bronx (October 26, 2013). "Son of the Bronx: Cartoon Network ratings (October 14–20, 2013)". Sonofthebronx.blogspot.com. Retrieved October 27, 2013.
- By Son of the Bronx (November 2, 2013). "Son of the Bronx: Cartoon Network ratings (October 21–27, 2013)". Sonofthebronx.blogspot.com. Retrieved November 2, 2013.
- By Son of the Bronx (November 9, 2013). "Son of the Bronx: Cartoon Network ratings (October 28 – November 3, 2013)". Sonofthebronx.blogspot.com. Retrieved November 15, 2013.
- By Son of the Bronx (November 16, 2013). "Son of the Bronx: Cartoon Network ratings (November 4-10, 2013)". Sonofthebronx.blogspot.com. Retrieved November 26, 2013.
- Skip to Tuesday, November 12th and scroll down to 7:00 pm
- By Son of the Bronx (November 23, 2013). "Son of the Bronx: Cartoon Network ratings (November 11–17, 2013)". Sonofthebronx.blogspot.com. Retrieved November 26, 2013.
- "Total Drama: All Stars Finale Confirmed". www.directtv.com. Retrieved November 23, 2013.
- "Total Drama All-Stars Characters | Meet the Cast". Cartoon Network. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- "Total Drama All-Stars Speculation – Fresh TV". Freshtvinc.com. March 20, 2013. Retrieved October 16, 2013.