List of U.S. cities with diacritics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014)|
This is a list of U.S. cities whose official names have diacritics.
- Cañon City, Fremont County, Colorado
- Doña Ana, Doña Ana County, New Mexico
- Española, Rio Arriba County, New Mexico
- La Cañada Flintridge, California
- Peñasco, New Mexico
- San José (historical), current San Jose, California
- Piñon Hills, California
- Lindstrom, Minnesota (stylistically spelled "Lindström"
- Hagåtña, Guam, an insular area
- Cataño, Puerto Rico, an insular area
- Añasco, Puerto Rico, and insular area