List of Urdu prose dastans
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of dāstāns and qissas (prose fiction) written in Urdu during the 18th and 19th centuries. The skeleton of the list is a reproduction of the list provided by Gyan Chand Jain in his study entitled Urdū kī nasrī dāstānen.
18th- and 19th-century Urdu dastans and qissas
- Nau tarz-i murassa‘ - Husain ‘Atā Khān Tahsīn
- Nau ā'īn-i hindī (Qissa-i Malik Mahmūd Gīti-Afroz) - Mihr Chand Khatrī
- Jazb-i ‘ishq - Shāh Husain Haqīqat
- Nau tarz-i murassa‘ - Muhammad Hādī a.k.a. Mirzā Mughal Ghāfil
- Ārā'ish-i mahfil (Qissa-i Hātim Tā'ī) - Haidar Bakhsh Haidarī
- Bāgh o bahār (Qissa-i chahār darwesh) - Mīr Amman
- Dāstān-i Amīr Hamza - Khalīl ‘Alī Khān Ashk
- Fasana ajaeeb - Rajab Ali Baig Suroor
This literature-related list is incomplete; you can help by .