List of Washington state parks
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Current state parks 
Former state parks 
- Chief Timothy State Park (? – 2002)
- Central Ferry State Park (? – 2002)
- Crow Butte State Park (? – 2002)
- Hanging Gardens State Park, now Hanging Gardens Site within the Green River Gorge Conservation Area
- Lyons Ferry Park and Lyons Ferry Marina, formerly Lyons Ferry State Park (c. 1970 – 2002), owned by the Army Corps of Engineers and now operated by the Port of Columbia.
- Mukilteo Lighthouse Park, formerly Mukilteo State Park, deeded to City of Mukilteo in 2004.
- Wenberg County Park, formerly Wenberg State Park, transferred to Snohomish County, Washington in 2009.
See also