List of World Heritage Sites in Bangladesh
|Part of a series on the|
World Heritage Sites
The table is sortable by column by clicking on the at the top of the appropriate column; alphanumerically for the Site, Area, and Year columns; by state party for the Location column; and by criteria type for the Criteria column. Transborder sites sort at the bottom.
- Site; named after the World Heritage Committee's official designation
- Location; at city, regional, or provincial level and geocoordinates
- Criteria; as defined by the World Heritage Committee
- Area; in hectares and acres. If available, the size of the buffer zone has been noted as well. A value of zero implies that no data has been published by UNESCO
- Year; during which the site was inscribed to the World Heritage List
- Description; brief information about the site, including reasons for qualifying as an endangered site, if applicable
|Historic Mosque City of Bagerhat||Bagerhat District, Khulna Division
|Ruins of the Buddhist Vihara at Paharpur||Naogaon District, Rajshahi Division
(i), (ii), (vi)
|The Sundarbans||Khulna Division
- "World Heritage List". UNESCO. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- "The Criteria for Selection". UNESCO. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Historic Mosque City of Bagerhat". UNESCO. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- "Ruins of the Buddhist Vihara at Paharpur". UNESCO. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- "The Sundarbans". UNESCO. Retrieved 28 May 2010.