List of Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! characters
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (August 2010)|
- Wubbzy (voiced by Grey DeLisle) – Wubbzy is a yellow creature who is the star of the show. He has a long bendy tail which has many uses. He can hang from trees with it and coil it into a spring to bounce on. He lives in the city of Wuzzleburg. His favorite sport is kickety-kick ball, and he often greets people with the phrase "Wow wow, everyone!". He sometimes gets into trouble and has to rely on his friends to rescue him. He loves playing outside and playing with his best friends, Widget, Walden, and Daizy. Wubbzy first appeared in "A Tale of Tails". In late season 2, his coat turns a brighter shade of yellow.
- Widget (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) – Widget is a pink rabbit-like creature. She is a mechanic whiz who speaks with a southern accent and loves to invent and build things. She can make a machine to solve any problem or do virtually any task. Many of her creations take the form of robots, and most of them have the number 3000 attached to the end of their names. Some of her inventions do not actually have any practical purpose, such as the Robo-Cluck 3000, a giant robotic chicken that lays one hundred eggs a minute. Her favorite tool is a wiggle-wrench, a tool designed to adjust large pentagonal bolts. When she sees a problem she can solve, she says "No problemo!" and either introduces her friends to a machine she designed for just such a situation, or sets to work building a new invention. However, her machines sometimes malfunction, (most of the time catastrophically), and whenever that happens, she says, "That's not supposed to happen!" or a variation of that phrase. She wears pink overalls with a pink heart and a white undershirt and long eyelashes. In Season 2, she goes to work with Walden.
- Walden (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui)- Walden is a purple bear-like creature, one of Wubbzy's friends. He is a bookworm who is incredibly smart and spends much of his time in his library. He speaks with an Australian accent. He is interested in many academic subjects, including math, science, music, astronomy and art. He likes to bake marshmallow lasagna, and he plays a hoopty-horn. He wears a necktie, black glasses with light blue lenses, and a polka-dotted T-shirt, and he often says "Yes Yes Yes!" instead of just "yes". He also says "No No No" And "My My My". When startled, he uses expressions like "Great Wall of China!", "Great Balls of Fire!", "Great Rings of Saturn!", "Great hills of Wuzzle!" and "Great Caesar's Ghost!". In Season 2, he goes to work with Widget.
- Daizy (voiced by Tara Strong) - Daizy is an aqua green dog-like creature who lives next door to Wubbzy. She has long eyelashes and lilac haired pinned with flowers into pigtails (that resemble ears) that give her the vague resemblance of a puppy. She sports a pink ballerina outfit and pink bow on top of her hair. She loves dancing ballet, growing flowers in her garden, and playing tea party with her dolls. When something odd or exciting happens, she usually exclaims "Lavender Lollipops!" Her first appearance was in "Who's That Girl?", the show's second-season premiere.
- "Kooky Kid" (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - An orange creature with red hair and braces. When something weird happens he sometime appears and wiggles his fingers in the air while saying "That's kooky!", or just "Kooky!". In the UK, he says "crazy" instead of "kooky."
- Huggy (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - An adorable little bear-like creature who is light-blue and has long eyelashes. She is one of Wubbzy's friends. She is sweet, gentle, and fun-loving. She's great at hippity-hopscotch, nutty nut toss, and, of course, kickety-kick ball.
- Buggy (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - A bespectacled male green rabbit-like creature who is one of Wubbzy's friends. In his spare time, he likes to play his guitar. His voice sounds similar to that of the "Kooky" Kid.
- Earl (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - An orange creature who is one of Wubbzy's friends. He is very wide and very tall. He loves Captain Wonderpants and football, but is a little bit slow-witted.
- Shine (voiced by Beyoncé Knowles) - A blue superstar who is Wubbzy's friend with a gentle heart, as well as the lead singer for the pop group known as the Wubb Girlz. She is a singer with long blonde hair, wears a pink bow and clothes and always has her backup singers, Sparkle and Shimmer, beside her.
- Moo Moo the Magician (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - Moo Moo is a famous magician in Wuzzleburg. He owns a magic shop. In "Dash for Dolly", two characters are seen which appear to be members of his family, perhaps his wife and daughter or sister and niece. First appeared in "Magic Tricks".
- Mayor Whoozle (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - Mayor Whoozle is the mayor of Wuzzleburg. He announces when someone wins an award or when something special is opening. In "Wonder Wubbzy" he presented to Wubbzy and Daizy the key to the city for their heroic acts of heroism and kindness. First appeared in "The Super Fixers".
- Old Lady Zamboni (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - Old Lady Zamboni is one of the group's friends. She has a dog and she is frequently walking it. She loves dance parties. She is first seen in the episode "Attack of the 50-Foot Fleegle".
- Madame Zabinga (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - Madame Zabinga is a ballet teacher who teaches dances. She first appeared in "Gotta Dance".
- Zookeeper (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - The zookeeper works at the zoo. He first appeared in "A Little Help From Your Friends".
- Mr. Mailman (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - The mailman has jobs delivering letters and packages to everyone in Wuzzleburg. He first appeared in "Special Delivery".
- Crossing Guard (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - The crossing guard helps everyone in Wuzzleburg cross the street.
- Reporter (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - The news reporter on Wuzzleburg TV. He reports when something big is happening in Wuzzleburg (which incidentally is always Wubbzy's fault) such as a monster loose in town, Widget's invention The Happy-Hopper 3000 hopping all over town or the invasion of Wuzzleburg by doodleberry bushes. First appeared in "Wubbzy Tells a Whopper".
- Miss Book Binder (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) - Miss Book Binder is a librarian who works at the Library. She first appeared in "A Little Help From Your Friends".
- Jam-Jam James (voiced by Phil LaMarr) - Jam-Jam James is a really tall purple hoopty-hoops player. He befriended Wubbzy and allowed him to play in his hoopty-hoops team after one of his teammates becomes sick. Most likely a nod to LeBron James, because his jersey number is 23 and his last name is James.
- Old Man Grumpus (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - A Grumpy old man who lives on top of Mount Zubba Bubba. He hates the holidays and is especially grumpy around Christmas time. It all started when he was just a little Grumpus. He wanted a train but instead he got long johns. The next year he hoped for a train, but he only got long john underwear. The next year he got more long john underwear. And so it continued every year since. No trains. Only underwear. And the more underwear he got, the grumpier he became. Wubbzy finally ended his grumpiness by giving him a train. First appeared in "A Great and Grumpy Holiday". However, he re-appeared in "Focus, Wubbzy!" where he was grumpier than ever. Wubbzy delivered him a package containing underwear...as well as a cake.
- Mr. Gummy (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - An old man who loves old stamps and cream cheese with prunes and buttermilk. He helps Wubbzy learn that he may be too old to do certain activities, but his imagination is still fresh. First seen in "Hangin' With Mr. Gummy".
- Murphy (voiced by Tara Strong) - A big new kid who joins in Wubbzy's class. First appeared in "New Kid on the Block". He is a quiet person and finally speaks at the end. At first, Wubbzy didn't like him because he was always getting in his way. But he finally earns his friendship when he does something nice for Wubbzy. When Miss Apple Tree gave him a Captain Wonderpants costume he wears it and it exposes to his belly button. He is the first character in Wuzzleburg who has a belly button.
- Miss Apple Tree (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - Miss Apple Tree is Wubbzy's teacher. She made her first appearance in "New Kid on the Block". She made her second appearance in the song "Let's Be Quiet," which ended the episode "Quiet, Wubbzy!"
- Captain Wonderpants (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - Captain Wonderpants is a popular superhero in Wubbzy's, Daizy's, and Earl's favorite TV show, The Captain Wonderpants Show. His superpowers consist of the many abilities of his mechanical pants. He spends his time saving Mega City and battling his nemesis - the evil Dr. Cluckenstein. He is most likely a spoof of Dav Pilkey's Captain Underpants. His first appearance was in "New Kid on the Block".
- Cupid (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - A little fairy who blows heart bubbles on people and they fall in love. First appeared in "Cupid's Little Helper".
- Fire Chief (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - Fire Chief lives in the firehouse. First appeared in "Wubbzy and the Fire Engine".
- Pumpkin King (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - Pumpkin King is the greatest king of the Wuzzleburg Fall Festival. He first appeared in "March of the Pumpkins". His real name is Francis, revealed at the end of the episode.
- The Hopping Dipple Dop (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) - The Hopping Dipple Dop is a fairy tale character who only appeared in the story that Widget read to Wubbzy, Daizy and Walden. He only appeared in "Happily Ever After".
- Ty Ty the Tool Guy (voiced by Ty Pennington) - Widget's friend who helps the gang build a new house for the Quackers. He only appears in "Ty Ty the Tool Guy".
- Touchdown Tiki (voiced by Tiki Barber) - Wubbzy and Daizy's favorite famous football player. He only appears in "What a Card".
- Michelle Kwanzleberry (voiced by Michelle Kwan) - Michelle Kwanzleberry is the coach of the Wuzzolympics. She only appears in "Run for Fun".
- Jann Starl (voiced by Jann Carl) - Jann Starl is a reporter from Wuzzlewood. She first appeared in "Bye Bye Wuzzleburg".
- Jukebox Robot - A jukebox-themed robot that would ask Wubbzy a riddle which would lead up to the Wubb Club Dance Party segment.
- Gidget (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - A female solar-powered (meaning she gets energy from the sun) robot that looks exactly like Widget, but is made out of metal. Widget first invented Gidget in "Gidget the Super-Robot". Gidget can play all sorts of games, she can answer any question, bake a pie, and can build anything (just like Widget). She wears the same clothes as Widget. Gidget's full name is the Super Solar-Powered Robot 3000.
- Peachy Teacher 3000 (voiced by Tara Strong) - A robot teacher invented by Widget. She appears in "Who Needs School?".
- Super Suction Cup Bazooka 3000 - A bazooka invented by Widget. It appears in "Special Delivery". Widget claimed it to be "patented."
- Happy Hopper 3000 - A robot that can jump very high and carry a rider with it. When it failed to work, Widget got the blooey blues. Wubbzy discovered that the batteries fell out, which why it didn't work. It first appeared in "Widget Gets the Blooey Blues".
- Robo-Cluck 3000 - A giant chicken robot that can lay one hundred eggs a minute. It appeared in "A Tale of Tails".
- Mega Magnet 3000 - A supermagnet invented by Widget. She used it to pull an out of control jet out of the sky. First appeared in "Hoop Dreamz".
- Rat-a-Tat-Tat 3000 - A wacky drum set consisting mainly of overhead drums and two cymbals. First appeared in "Meet the Wuzzles".
- Wow Wow 3000 - A robot who looks just like Wubbzy created to say all his wows for him. It first appears in "The Big Wuzzlewood Concert".
- Hi-Fi Humdinger Horatio Hornblower 3000 - A hornblower invented by Widget. If you put a horn inside, It will continue playing without being in a mouth. It appeared in "Goo Goo Grief" and "Who Needs School?".
- Super Suds Eye Glass Cleaner 3000 - An eye glass cleaner invented by Widget. It first appeared in the short after the episode "Warp Speed Wubbzy."
- Giggle-Bot 3000 - A robot made by Widget that was supposed to giggle. Instead, it made other noises. It appeared in the episode "Focus, Wubbzy."
- Pirate Pal 3000 - A machine Widget used to fix the pirate ship in "Pirate Treasure."
- Kicky - (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui) A robot invented by Widget to help teach Wubbzy about cheating at games. Kicky cheated at Kickety-kick ball and won. Kicky's full name is the Kickety-Kicker 3000. He appeared in "The Wubbzy Shuffle."
- Giant Goo-Goo (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - A Giant Goo-Goo is a red elephant-like creature that loves hoopty-horns. The Giant Goo-Goo only appeared in "Goo-Goo Grief". It is a baby and its parents are bigger than it is.
- Growly-Gus (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - Growly Gus is a male red monster Wubbzy invented in "Wubbzy Tells a Whopper". At the end of the episode, it turns out the growly gus is real. It's fearsome, but friendly.
- Horrible Beasty Beast - A mean monster who wants to eat Wuzzleburg. He only appears in "Quiet, Wubbzy!".
- Princess - (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) A friendly, nice, pretty uni-horn, which is a small animal that resembles a unicorn. Princess first appeared in "Call of the Mild". All she can say is "boop."
- Tiny The Fleegle (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - One of Wubbzy's pets. All fleegles (including Tiny) are purple mouse-like creatures, which are sufficiently difficult to care for that an instruction manual is often provided upon adoption. If fleegles eat candy, they grow very quickly. If fleegles eat bologna, they multiply. The fleegle can be returned to its normal size by feeding it healthy foods, such as vegetables. Tiny only appeared in "Attack of the 50-Foot Fleegle".
- Birdy Bird (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - A tiny bird that is one of Wubbzy's friends. When something's loud or fast or it is sufficiently disturbed, the bird "poofs off" its feathers. Birdy Bird, or other birds of the same species, are seen on most episodes of the show.
- Sillysaurus - A dinosaur from Dino Island, who first appeared at "Escape From Dino Island". Second appearance was at "Mt. Fizzy Pop". Its third appearance was in the "Happy Hop" music video. It can't run really fast, but it is good at swimming and hopping.
- Pointybeakodon - A dinosaur from Dino Island, who first appeared at "Escape From Dino Island".
- Stompasaurus - A dinosaur from Dino Island, who first appeared at "Escape From Dino Island".
- Tweezertops - A dinosaur from Dino Island, who first appeared at "Escape From Dino Island".
- Beavers - Beavers are animals who live in the pond. They appear in some episodes.
- Quackers - The Quackers were a family of ducks whose house got ruined in "Ty Ty the Tool Guy."
- Pachy - The Quackers' pet elephant who sneezed and knocked down their house in "Ty Ty the Tool Guy."
- Chirpees - Chick-like birds who appeared only in "Follow the Leader." The baby chirpees mistook Wubbzy for their mother.
- Flutterflies -Butterfly-like bugs that appear frequently.
- Polly Parrot -One of Old Lady Zamboni's pets.
- Fifi -Old Lady Zamboni's pet poodle who Old Lady Zamboni is almost always seen with.
- Dolly Dolphin - A dolphin who got stuck in a sand ring in "Walden on the Beach."
- Great Gray Smellyphant (voiced by Tara Strong) - An elephant who fell in love with Wubbzy by accident in "Cupid's Little Helper."
Cars and Trucks
- Widget's Tool Truck - Widget's tow truck-shaped car. It first appeared in Attack of the 50-Foot Fleegle and has a tow hook in the back of it.
- WubbMobile - The Wubb Club's Truck. According to Wubbzy, it's the ultimate gadget vehicle. It can convert into various configurations for different modes of travel, including an all terrain land vehicle, a boat, a helicopter, and a submarine.
- Magic Hat Bus - A Magic hat Bus that drives 6 students (Widget, Wubbzy, Buggy, Huggy, Earl, and Walden). It's seen in "Magic Tricks".
- Wonderbuggy - Captain Wonderpants' personal transportation. He uses it to travel where his services are needed and then uses his wonderpants to save the day.
- Spymobile 3000 - A special modification of Widget's tool truck that is used by Wubbzy and Widget to spy on Walden. It only appears in "Come Spy With Me".
- All-Over Rover - Walden's car that appeared in the episodes "Come Spy With Me" and "The Snow Shoo-Shoo."