List of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger characters
Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger (獣電戦隊キョウリュウジャー Jūden Sentai Kyōryūjā?) is the 2013-2014 Super Sentai Series, written by Riku Sanjo, featuring the fight between the Kyoryugers and the Deboth Army who seek to annihilate all life on Earth.
- 1 Kyoryugers
- 2 Deboth Army
- 3 Debious
- 4 Recurring characters
- 5 Voldos
- 6 Notes
- 7 References
The Kyoryugers (キョウリュウジャー（強・竜・者） Kyōryūjā (Kyō Ryū Ja)), short for the "People of the Strong Dragons" (強き竜の者 Tsuyoki Ryū no Mono), are humans partnered with Zyudenryu to defend Earth from the Deboth Army. Having witnessed a race of prehistoric people that lived alongside the dinosaurs, Torin created the Kyoryugers with one fundamental in mind: Music as means to guide the Zyudenryu alongside humans able to move to the rhythm. The current generation of Kyoryugers are a team of five individuals who use the Gaburivolver (ガブリボルバー Gaburiborubā) guns to transform with access to their Zyuden Arms (獣電アームズ Jūden Āmuzu) weapons. The group operates out of an underground shrine in Japan called the Spirit Base (スピリットベース Supiritto Bēsu), which originally was located near the Earth's core. Its current position is due to Japan being an ideal area where to cultivate the Brave (ブレイブ Bureibu) energy that powers the Kyoryugers' power source, the Zyudenchi (獣電池 Jūdenchi, "Beast Batteries"), which house the Kyoryu Spirit (キョウリュウスピリット Kyōryū Supiritto) of the dinosaurs that became the Zyudenryu. The Spirit Base is later reintegrated into Bragigas. The Tiger Boy family restaurant acts as the team's civilian hangout. Before engaging in battle, they announce their arrival by saying "The World's Strongest Braves! Ten members assembled, Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger!" (史上最強のブレイブ！10人揃って、獣電戦隊キョウリュウジャー！ Shijō Saikyō no Bureibu! Jūnin sorotte, Jūden Sentai Kyōryūjā!).
Each Kyoryuger uses their partner Zyudenryu's Zyudenchi initiates a transformation, and the other Zyudenchi allow the Kyoryugers to perform a multitude of attacks. While the Spirit Rangers, Kyoryu Gold, and Kyoryu Silver have their own arsenal, the other Kyoryugers possess Gaburicalibur (ガブリカリバー Gaburikaribā), a sword sidearm, that when combined with the Gaburivolver results in the more powerful Gaburu Cannon (ガブルキャノン Gaburu Kyanon) weapon. Also possessed by each of the Kyoryugers is the Zyuden Mobuckle (獣電モバックル Jūden Mobakkuru), the buckle on their belts which transforms into a mobile phone to contact each other. The Zyuden Mobuckles also hold the Zyudenchi. Activating a Zyudenchi's "Brave In!" (ブレイブイン！ Bureibu In!) while installing it in a weapon, the Kyoryugers invoke a Brave Charge. The Kyoryugers can use a motorcycle formed from two lesser Deinonychus Zyudenryu known as the Deinochaser (ディノチェイサー Dinocheisā) and the Deinosuchus Zyudenryu Deinosgrander (ディノスグランダー Dinosugurandā) to access a Double Armed On (ダブルアームドオン Daburu Āmudo On) mode to increase their physical power and defensive capabilities.
Originally, the five main Kyoryugers use the Zyudenchi of the lesser Kentrosaurus Zyudenryu Kentrospiker (ケントロスパイカー Kentorosupaikā) to combine their personal weapons into a powerful harpoon which is composed of the Fang Shot (ファングショット Fangu Shotto), Kyoryu Red and Kyoryu Black's combined weapons, and the Shield LanSlasher (シールドランスラッシャー Shīrudo Ransurasshā), that is formed by Kyoryu Blue, Green, and Pink's weapons. But after Kyoryu Red gains the ability to assume Carnival form, the five Kyoryugers start using the Victory (ビクトリー Bikutorī, V) Zyudenchi to combine their Brave to fire the Five Zyudenryu Victory Finish attack through Gabutyra de Carnival and can enhance the attack further with the Maximum (マキシマム Makishimamu, X) Zyudenchi adding the Brave of Kyoryu Gold and any of the Supporting Kyoryugers up to all ten members. During the events of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: The Great Dinosaur Battle! Farewell Our Eternal Friends, the Kyoryugers combine the Kentrospiker with the Zyurangers' Howling Cannon and the Abarangers' Dino Bomber to create the Ultimate Howling Cannon.
The first kana in the first five Kyoryugers' given names spells out "dinosaur" (「ダ・イ・ノ・ソ・ア」（ダイノソア） "Da-I-No-So-A" (dainosoa)) while the kana in their surnames as well as that from Utsusemimaru also spells out "dinosaur" (「き・よ・う・り・ゆ・う」（恐竜） "Ki-Yo-U-Ri-Yu-U" (kyōryū)) in Japanese.
Daigo Kiryu (桐生 ダイゴ Kiryū Daigo), who encourages others to call him King (キング Kingu), is a wild and gallant 20-year-old man who has the unique quality to be able to charm anyone into becoming his friend. His signature move is the Rock-Splitting Punch (岩烈パンチ Ganretsu Panchi). A decade ago, he traveled the world with his father Dantestu before he was left with his father's amber pendant and a handful of money. Though given the option of returning to Japan, Daigo sought to instead follow in his father's footsteps and continue to travel the world. When his journey brought him to a battle against a group of Zorima on an island in the south seas, Daigo received his Gaburivolver from Torin and battles Gabutyra for a month to tame him. Though he succeeds, Daigo is only able to become Kyoryu Red (キョウリュウレッド Kyōryū Reddo) after convincing Gabutyra to let him fight alongside him. Whenever not in combat, Daigo takes random part-time jobs; sometimes as a chef at the Tiger Boy family restaurant. He is soon made the team's leader due to his charisma and is noted to treasure his relationships more than anything else.
As Kyoryu Red, Daigo announces himself as the "Fanged Brave" (牙の勇者 Kiba no Yūsha), tends to say "It's going to get wild, try and stop me!" (荒れるぜ、止めてみな! Areruze, tometemina!) as his battle cry. As Kyoryu Red, Daigo can perform Gabutyra Kick (ガブティラキック Gabutira Kikku) and he wields the Gabutyra Fang (ガブティラファング Gabutira Fangu) gauntlet. Kyoryu Red also gain additional weapons he used at one time: The Plezuon Rocket (プレズオンロケット Purezuon Roketto) through the Plezuon Spirit Ranger Purple Version (プレズオン スピリットレンジャーパープルバージョン Purezuon Supiritto Renjā Pāpuru Bājon) Zyudenchi in the special DVD and a secondary Gabutyra Fang during the movie through the Double (W(ダブル) Daburu) Zyudenchi.
When Gabutyra becomes Minityra in Gabutyra de Carnival (ガブティラ・デ・カーニバル Gabutira De Kānibaru) mode, Kyoryu Red gains the ability to transform into Kyoryu Red Carnival (キョウリュウレッドカーニバル Kyōryū Reddo Kānibaru) with the power to perform the Gabugabu Kick (ガブガブキック Gabugabu Kikku). The Gabutyra de Carnival can combine with the Gaburivolver to create the more powerful Gaburi Carnival (ガブリカーニバル Gaburi Kānibaru) cannon. Through the process of Snapping Change, using the Stegotchi and Dricera Zyudenchi with the Gabutyra de Carnival, Kyoryu Red Carnival can become Kyoryu Red Samba Carnival (キョウリュウレッドサンバカーニバル Kyōryū Reddo Sanba Kānibaru), armed with the same powers as Kyoryuzin. Kyoryu Red Carnival can also use the other Zyudenryu Zyudenchi to become Kyoryu Red Western Carnival (キョウリュウレッドウエスタンカーニバル Kyōryū Reddo Uesutan Kānibaru), Kyoryu Red Macho Carnival (キョウリュウレッドマッチョカーニバル Kyōryū Reddo Matcho Kānibaru), Kyoryu Red Kung-Fu Carnival (キョウリュウレッドカンフーカーニバル Kyōryū Reddo Kanfū Kānibaru), or Kyoryu Red Samba Carnival Special (キョウリュウレッドサンバカーニバルスペシャル Kyōryū Reddo Sanba Kānibaru Supesharu).
Daigo Kiryu is portrayed by Ryo Ryusei (竜星 涼 Ryūsei Ryō). As a child, Daigo is portrayed by Itsuki Shibuya (渋谷 樹生 Shibuya Itsuki). Ryusei also portrayed a dual role as Iwaizumi Mōshinosuke.
Ian Yorkland (イアン・ヨークランド Ian Yōkurando) is a cheerful 23-year-old casanova whose bright and dry wit personality hides a tragic past. He was originally an archaeologist whose best friend and fellow treasure hunter, Shiro Mifune, was killed by the Deboth in Europe, during the Deboth Army's initial attack. Surviving the ordeal, Ian was found by Torin and defeated the Parasagun to become Kyoryu Black (キョウリュウブラック Kyōryū Burakku). He is originally distant from the other Kyoryugers until Daigo enabled him to overcome the trauma he suffered from Shiro's death and become friends with his teammates. Ian had believed that a Debo Monster is the one who had killed Shiro, but he later learns that Aigallon was the true murderer. Ian is also a skilled tactician, often paying attention to small details such as Debo Bathisie's cavity beams as well as analysing the different abilities of the Zyudenchi. As such, he is the brains of the team and stands in to lead the team whenever Daigo is not around.
As Kyoryu Black, Ian announces himself as the "Bullet Brave" (弾丸の勇者 Dangan no Yūsha) and he wields the Parasa Shot (パラサショット Parasa Shotto) beam gun. He has a habit of raising his hands when he becomes flustered, as well as using the phrase "Oh my!".
Nobuharu Udo (有働 ノブハル Udō Nobuharu) is a 32-year-old handyman who defeated Stegotchi during a trip to an ice field and gained its power to become Kyoryu Blue (キョウリュウブルー Kyōryū Burū). Previously a salaryman, the hardworking and optimistic Nobuharu moved in with his sister Yuko and his niece Rika after the untimely death of Yuko's husband Kenichi, and took over the operations of Kenichi's shop Jack-of-All-Trades Marufuku (なんでもや まるふく Nandemoya Marufuku). His peers have taken to calling him "Nossan" (ノッさん), much to his dismay.[Note 1] He has a penchant for doing oyaji gags, outdated and unfunny puns which his late brother-in-law enjoyed, and which Canderrilla earnestly finds amusing, but usually makes everyone else who hears them groan. Originally, Nobuharu is reluctant to fight as he worries about his family getting caught in the crossfire. However, Daigo convinces him that his family is a source of strength and motivation rather than a weakness preventing him from fighting.
As Kyoryu Blue, Nobuharu announces himself as the "Armored Brave" (鎧の勇者 Yoroi no Yūsha), and he wields the Stego Shield (ステゴシールド Sutego Shīrudo). He often uses sumo kiai and pro wrestling moves in battle.
Souji Rippukan (立風館 ソウジ Rippūkan Sōji) is a 16-year-old cool-headed student at Kirisaki Private High School (私立霧咲高等学校 Shiritsu Kirisaki Kōtō Gakkō) who is member of the Rippukan House (立風館家 Rippūkan-ke), a family of swordsmen who have been practicing the assassination kenjutsu Musōken (無双剣?, "Peerless Sword") since the Sengoku period. Despite his high skill at such a young age, Souji is unsure of what he wants to do with his life, and though he respects his father, Genryu, and Genryu's hope that he carries on the family swordsmanship, Souji has resented Genryu for training him so intensely that Genryu neglected his wife, who eventually left her husband and son. As an act of defiance against Genryu, Souji defeated the Zakutor in a bamboo thicket to become Kyoryu Green (キョウリュウグリーン Kyōryū Gurīn) and soon developed a more feral fighting style, adopting a backhand grip which later became his personal kenjutsu Zangeki Musōken (斬撃無双剣?, "Slashing Peerless Sword"). Though distant at first, Souji eventually joins the team when Daigo resolves things between him and Genryu.
As Kyoryu Green, Souji announces himself as the "Slashing Brave" (斬撃の勇者 Zangeki no Yūsha) and he wields the Zakutor Slasher (ザクトルスラッシャー Zakutoru Surasshā) clawed gauntlet.
Souji lives to the age of 116 in the year 2114, due to the future's improvement on life-expectancy, mentoring his great-grandson Soujirou and helping him, Icchan, and Uppie find their true Zyudenchi as Kyoryugers.
Amy Yuuzuki (アミィ結月 Amī Yūzuki) is an 18-year-old college student from a wealthy family. She defeated Dricera while still living in the United States and gained its power to become Kyoryu Pink (キョウリュウピンク Kyōryū Pinku). Though she has a personal butler named Gentle who accommodates her needs, Amy works a part-time job as a waitress at the Tiger Boy family restaurant. She sometimes uses English words when she becomes excited or surprised, mostly "Wow!". Gentle refers to her as "Miss Amy" (アミィ様 Amī-sama). As she is from a rich upbringing, her original headstrong personality is often suppressed by Gentle's incessant lectures on grace and elegance of character. She, however, reveals to Gentle of her true nature after defeating a handful of Zorima. Amy has a secret that only Souji currently knows of: she can use her feet as if they are a second pair of hands, a skill ironically obtained due to laziness instead of hard work.
It is later hinted during the events of Kyoryu Violet's debut that she may have a crush on Daigo to which she dismisses because she is unsure herself. However, during the events leading up to the final battle, she hands Daigo a pamphlet with a strawberry parfait with a red and pink mix. Amy looks hopeful as Daigo promises to take her out to get one when the fighting was over. Later, when shielding her from an attack by Deboth, Daigo reveals that Amy is the one he cares for the most, due to them being so similar to each other. It is this affection that leads Daigo to get Amy out of harm's way, leaving her under Plezuon's care before he goes off to his final confrontation against Deboth, and that causes her to grieve for him the most out of his teammates when he is thought dead after Deboth's defeat.
As Kyoryu Pink, Amy announces herself as the "Horned Brave" (角の勇者 Tsuno no Yūsha) and wields the DriceLance (ドリケランス Dorikeransu).
Utsusemimaru (空蝉丸), nicknamed Utchy (ウッチー Utchī) by Amy, is the second of the ancient Kyoryugers to appear, following Ramirez. He is a 29-year-old samurai from the Sengoku period who defeated Pteragordon and became its partner as Kyoryu Gold (キョウリュウゴールド Kyōryū Gōrudo). He is a practitioner of Raidenken (雷電剣?, "Lightning Sword") kenjutsu. During the Sengoku period, he served under a lord named Iwaizumi Mōshinosuke (岩泉 猛志ノ介), who bears a close resemblance to Daigo. He fought against the Deboth Army alongside Torin and Mōshinosuke until Chaos and Dogold formulated a scheme to slaughter anyone with whom Utsusemimaru had been in contact with to incite him into rage. Once he had fallen into their trap, Utsusemimaru was sealed within Dogold's body as part of Chaos's plan to control Pteragordon. Though the plan succeeded, in the present he was presumed dead and not manifested as a Spirit, but Utsusemimaru's condition was revealed as he believed that he was Dogold himself until the Raging Knight's face shattered during his fight with Kyoryu Red. Later, with the help of Torin and Ramirez's spirit, he is able to free himself from Dogold's hold completely. Utsusemimaru is a formidable warrior with enough talent to upstage any of the other Kyoryugers in their own area of combat expertise. Though, arguably, the most skilled Kyoryuger on the team in more than one aspect of battle, he is quite humble, considerate, as well as kind—a quality he believed is a weakness because of his late lord's final words. Amy is the only one to discover Utsusemimaru's true personality beneath his arrogance and cockiness but, with Daigo's help, he drops the facade and the Kyoryugers become stronger as a result. In his final meeting with Dogold as Deboth's Darkness Clock runs towards zero, he believes he will meet his end at the hands of Dogold and Endolf until Dogold turns on his ally. Utsusemimaru and Dogold land attacks on Endolf, freeing Dogold from the other knight's control, and he is saved from one of Endolf's attacks by Dogold enveloping him in his now broken armor. With their strength combined, Utsusemimaru and Dogold destroy Endolf, but afterwards the wounded Dogold still wishes to resolve their long standing issues. The two swordsmen rush at each other and perform one final slash, and Dogold falls, his spirit released to the wind. However, Dogold has landed a fatal blow, and Utsusemimaru, bleeding, collapses. He manages to survive thanks to the power of the True Melody of the Earth.
As Kyoryu Gold, using the unique Gaburi Changer (ガブリチェンジャー Gaburi Chenjā) to transform, Utsusemimaru announces himself as the "Thundering Brave" (雷鳴の勇者 Raimei no Yūsha) and tends to say "Vanquishing evil in the name of heaven!" (天怒りて悪を斬る! Ten ikarite aku o kiru!) as a battle cry. While he wields the Zandar Thunder (ザンダーサンダー Zandā Sandā) sword, Kyoryu Gold once gains an additional weapon in the Golder Zandar Thunder (ゴールダーザンダーサンダー Gōrudā Zandā Sandā) while using the Pteragordon Spirit Ranger Gold version (プテラゴードン スピリットレンジャーゴールドバージョン Puteragodon Supiritto Renjā Gōrudo Bājon) Zyudenchi in the DVD Special. As he is originally from the Sengoku period, he uses old honorifics used by samurai, such as "de gozaru" (でござる).
Ramirez (ラミレス Ramiresu) is the first of the Spirit Rangers (スピリットレンジャー Supiritto Renjā) to appear. He died long before the series began, and can only exist in modern times as a ghost so long as the bond with his Zyudenryu partner is maintained, and can join the other Kyoryugers in battle by holding up his Zyudenchi and calling out "Spirit Ranger, Fire!" (スピリットレンジャー、ファイヤー! Supiritto Renjā, Faiyā!). He is an optimistic European man who became the partner of Ankydon and fought as Kyoryu Cyan (キョウリュウシアン Kyōryū Shian) five centuries ago against Debo Wilson. In the present, attempting to give Ankydon to the current generation of Kyoryugers, Ramirez is forced to turn to them for help when Ankydon falls under the influence of Debo Wilson. However, with Amy's help, Ramirez's bond with Ankydon is restored as he leaves Japan to find the remaining Zyudenryu yet aids the Kyoryugers on occasion.
After Torin is killed by Dantetsu so he can destroy the Darkness of Earth from inside Deboth Hell, Ramirez joins him along with Tessai, passing his powers onto Nobuharu's sister, Yuko, who becomes the new Kyoryu Cyan in the final battle.
As Kyoryu Cyan, Ramirez announces himself as the "Steel Brave" (鋼の勇者 Hagane no Yūsha) and he wields the Spirit Hammer (スピリットハンマー Supiritto Hanmā).
Ramirez is portrayed by Robert Baldwin (ロバート・ボールドウィン Robāto Bōrudowin).
Tessai (鉄砕) is the second Spirit Ranger to reveal himself, also being the first Kyoryuger. He is not met until after Utsusemimaru joins the team, making him the third Kyoryuger from ancient times to appear. He is a focused martial artist from 6th century China who regards himself as an embodiment of the Yinyang concept while causing him to be remarkably hard-headed, his signature move is the Tessai-Ken Violent Charge (鉄砕拳・激烈突破 Tessaiken Gekiretsu Toppa). When the Deboth Army attacked his homeland long ago, Tessai became the partner of Bunpachy and fought the threat as Kyoryu Gray (キョウリュウグレー Kyōryū Gurē) while hiding his personal fear of losing his loved ones. In present day, sensing that the Deboth Army have gotten stronger, Tessai travels to Japan to provide the current Kyoryugers with Bunpachy. However, seeing them in action against Debo Nagareboshi, Tessai deems only Utsusemimaru a worthy person to entrust his Zyudenryu to and decides to test the main Kyoryugers' worth. Although the rest of the team passes his trials, Tessai deems Daigo a hopeless cause and offered him one last chance to prove himself by facing him in the Dusk Forest (逢魔の森 Ōma no Mori). But as eventually revealed, the man disguising himself as a fisherman, Tessai was helping Daigo to understand what he fears to enable him to become stronger. After giving the Kyoryugers Bunpachy, Tessai begins searching for Bragigas alongside Ramirez.
After Torin is killed by Dantetsu so he can destroy the Darkness of Earth from inside Deboth Hell, Tessai joins him along with Ramirez, passing his powers on to his distant descendant, manga artist Shinya Tsukouchi, who becomes the new Kyoryu Gray in the final battle.
As Kyoryu Gray, Tessai announces himself as the "Charging Brave" (激突の勇者 Gekitotsu no Yūsha).
Tessai is portrayed by Masayuki Deai (出合 正幸 Deai Masayuki) who previously portrayed Eiji Takaoka/Bouken Silver in GoGo Sentai Boukenger. Deai also portrays Tessai's descendant, Shinya Tsukouchi, who then became the next Kyoryu Grey.
Doctor Ulshade (ドクター・ウルシェード Dokutā Urushēdo) is a genius scientist of the modern age who predates the main five Kyoryugers. He has a bad habit of getting carried away which causes occasional back trouble due to his age. Having defeated Plezuon to forge a pact and become Kyoryu Violet (キョウリュウバイオレット Kyōryū Baioretto), Ulshade invented and mass-produced the Kyoryugers' Zyuden Arms (獣電アームズ Jūden Āmuzu) weapons with his voice programed into them. Ulshade is based at the Plezuon Lab (プレズオンラボ Purezuon Rabo) located on the seabed. When the Kyoryugers are assembled, Ulshade decides to spend a six-month expedition into space to learn more about Deboth. Once fulfilling that objective, Ulshade returns to Earth to entrust Plezuon to the Kyoryugers prior ending up in the hospital due to throwing our his back before adding the data he gained to Plezuon. Doctor Ulshade is the only supporting Kyoryuger who was still active because he seemingly retired as a Kyoryuger prior to passing the title of Kyoryu Violet onto his granddaughter Yayoi, after she wins Pleuzon with her Brave as Plezuon Lab was decimated by the Deboth Army while he was in the hospital. After making a recovery, Ulshade takes his granddaughter with him so he can train her while they rebuild their lab. He leaves one Plezuon Zyudenchi with Daigo so to allow the younger warrior to summon Plezuon.
As Kyoryu Violet, Ulshade announces himself as the "Marine Brave" (海の勇者 Umi no Yūsha).
Doctor Ulshade is portrayed by Shigeru Chiba (千葉 繁 Chiba Shigeru), who is also the series' narrator and voice of the Kyoryugers' weapons (the latter of which explained in-series as Ulshade having recorded his own voice into the equipment).
Yayoi Ulshade (弥生ウルシェード Yayoi Urushēdo) is Doctor Ulshade's granddaughter and assistant, aiding him since she was a little girl. When Ulshade gets hospitalized after he returned to Earth, Yayoi takes over her grandfather's task to upgrade Plezuon. She seems to have a crush on Daigo despite her insistence that she is researching his combat abilities. After winning Plezuon over with her Brave, Yayoi takes on the mantle of Kyoryu Violet from her grandfather. Though she initially has trouble transforming due to only wanting please her grandfather at the time, Yayoi is reminded by Daigo's words of why she wanted to be a Kyoryuger and how she managed to manifest her Brave in the first place, allowing her to become a Kyoryuger, eventually. Instead of joining the team, she leaves to help her grandfather rebuild his lab while training under the former Kyoryuger.
Wise God Torin (賢神トリン Kenjin Torin) is the humanoid bird-like mentor of the Kyoryugers who has existed for billions of years, armed with the Feather Edge (フェザーエッジ Fezā Ejji) sword. Originally known as Demon Sword High Priest Torin (魔剣神官トリン Maken Shinkan Torin), he was a member of the Deboth Army who was created to attack Earth as a first wave. However, Torin came to love the planet's beauty and resolved to protect Earth's life forms. Though he was unable to save the dinosaurs from the mass extinction caused by the invasion, and watched his partner Bragigas sacrifice himself to damage their enemy's heart, Torin managed to freeze Deboth's body while scarring his older brother Chaos. Mortally wounded from the battle, Torin used what remained of Bragigas to create the Spirit Base under the "Golden Land", the mass of land that would become Japan, and dedicated himself to keep the Deboth Army from fully resurrecting. Having met a race of prehistoric people who lived alongside the dinosaurs and hearing their music, Torin was inspired to form the Kyoryugers to fight the Deboth Army whenever they resurface over the ages. Other than teleportation, Torin can sense Deboth cell-based beings like himself, fire energy orbs, and wield his Feather Edge sword in battle. Torin has a habit of snapping his fingers whenever he says the word Brave (ブレイブ Bureibu). Despite having considerable power and combat prowess, Torin is unable to fight for extended periods because of injuries sustained during his last battle with the Deboth Army. If he is outside the Spirit Base for too long and exerts himself too much, his wings will turn to stone and he will eventually be unable to move. He is sustained by healing inside the Spirit Base. Torin created Utsusemimaru's Gaburi Changer and Zandar Thunder, an action that he notes was incredibly draining, and thus very grateful that Doctor Ulshade invented the modern Kyoryugers' Zyuden Arms.
Torin ultimately kept his origins a secret from the Kyoryugers until Chaos formulates a scheme with Endolf to not only satisfy his own revenge, but also to expose his younger brother's true nature to the Kyoryugers by using Canderrilla to revive the darkness within Torin. Forcefully enlarged, Torin only regains enough control of himself to force Kyoryuzin's Goren Zyudenken through his body. On the verge of dying, he explained that he was no exception to what he said about anything that could lead to Deboth being resurrected and he had no regrets. Torin effectively dies afterwards as he reverts to his original size while petrified. However, singing "Dino Soul" in conjunction with the gathered Lost Stones, the Kyoryugers manage to revive Torin. Though they now know Torin's true origin, the Kyoryugers continue to have faith in and stand by him, which touches him greatly. After being reunited with Bragigas, Torin gains the Giga Gaburivolver (ギガガブリボルバー Giga Gaburiborubā) as a means to enter the Spirit Base once it is reintegrated back into the Zyudenryu. However, due the events of the past with Chaos and Mad Torin mentioning it, Torin thought himself unfit to truly be Bragigas' partner as due to him being the scion of Deboth, he believes that he lacks the ability to manifest Brave. Yayoi convinces him otherwise, stating that he is not as weak as he thought himself to be. With Daigo's reminder of what Brave is later, he realizes that his body became weak due precisely due to Brave manifesting within him. Accepting now that he is now more an embodiment of Brave than a scion of Deboth, beginning when he sided with the dinosaurs and humans over the ages, Torin gains the ability to become Kyoryu Silver (キョウリュウシルバー Kyōryū Shirubā) to aid the Kyoryugers. With the help of Tessai temporarily altering the Maximum Zyudenchi, Torin once takes on a human form to help Souji with his parents under the alias of Torii (鳥居). Though Torin attempted to help in stopping Deboth's evolution, he is defeated and then killed by Dantetsu as Deboth's intent for him to die as a renegade member of the Deboth Army rather than as Kyoryuger. However, Torin having met up with Dantetsu prior, this was actually part of their plan to defeat the Deboth Army as Torin proceeds to fight his way through the deceased Debo Monsters to destroy Deboth Hell so Deboth's death would be permanent. When the Deboth Army returns in 2114, Torin's ghost helps Canderrilla find the Zyudenchi and then Dai-Kun by giving him words of confidence to find his correct Zyudenchi while giving him a special Zyudenchi to summon the previous team once the youth is able to.
As Kyoryu Silver, able to use the Feather Edge in his Torinity Straizer (トリニティストレイザー Toriniti Sutoreizā) attack, he introduces himself as the "Flashing Brave" (閃光の勇者 Senkō no Yūsha).
Dantetsu Kiryu (桐生 ダンテツ Kiryū Dantetsu) is Daigo's father who took him on his world travels with him as a kid. When Daigo was an infant, Dantetsu was bathe in the Light of the Earth and gained the ability to hear the planet's melody. Found by Torin, who refers to him as mankind's King, Dantetsu proves instrumental in the development of the modern Kyoryugers' arsenal. A decade prior to the series, sensing the Deboth Army gathering strength, Dantetsu left Daigo with his amber pendant and a handful of money as he embarked on a dangerous journey of finding the Lost Stones. Dantetsu arrives in Japan in the present day to give Torin some of the Lost Stones while helping Daigo against Debo Tanabanta and later against Dogold when the Kyoryugers are able to revive Bragigas. Dantetsu later appears in Japan during the holiday, Dogold noting him to be an ideal host body. Dantetsu easily escapes the villain's attempted possession as he tells Torin that he is going to enact the final phase of his mission of finding the Earth's original melody, what the Kyoryugers believe to be their last trump card against Deboth if all else fails. Once receiving the planet's message, meeting up with Torin to stage a plan based from it, Dantetsu kills his friend while giving all the impression that the melody sees humans while joining the Deboth Army to protect Earth in return for Torin's death. But Daigo eventually learns the truth that Dantetsu and Torin set up the plan for the latter to destroy Deboth Hell to ensure the Deboth Army would not be revived once defeated.
Despite being a human, Dantetsu has proven to be an extremely powerful fighter as he possesses the Earth's Rage, capable of launching qi punches strong enough to damage a Debo Monster like Debo Tanabanta. He is also able to wrestle with Dogold when he stopped Dogold's sword with by catching them with his bare hands, and some time later, knock Dogold over single-handedly with his signature qi punch. With the Giga Gaburivolver, which he takes after Torin's death, Dantetsu can transform into Kyoryu Silver, and in this form can perform the Secret Technique: Sky Tearing Punch (奥義・空烈パンチ Ōgi Kūretsu Panchi).
Dantetsu Kiryu is portrayed by Shinji Yamashita (山下 真司 Yamashita Shinji).
Yuko Fukui (福井 優子 Fukui Yūko) is Nobuharu's sister, possessing similar strength to her brother. A single mother to her daughter, Rika, she was widowed when her husband, Kenichi (賢一 Ken'ichi), died four years ago. Yuko believes the Kyoryugers and the Deboth Army to be equally dangerous after a previous Deboth attack on the populace left Rika injured. Nobuharu is especially stung by Yuko's assertion, especially since he was at that event as Kyoryu Blue to protect his family. Though she warms up slightly to Kyoryu Blue after she discovers that he had helped to rescue her from the influence of the Debo Monster Debo Kokodoko, Yuko still thinks poorly of him. Yuko finally figures out that Nobuharu is Kyoryu Blue when she notices that Kyoryu Blue's mannerisms and motivation are the same as Nobuharu's during the fight against Debo Vacance. Yuko does not reveal to Nobuharu that she has figured out his heroic identity, but she has apparently accepted the fact. Ramirez later chooses her to be the new living Kyoryu Cyan. When she is introduced to the Kyoryugers for the first time, Nobuharu tries to explain things to her, but she reveals to him she has known the truth for some time, a fact that the other Kyoryugers seem to acknowledge knowing as well.
Shinya Tsukouchi (津古内 真也 Tsukouchi Shin'ya) is a kind, young man Amy meets up with who Tessai realizes must be his descendant in the modern era. Shinya reveals to Amy that he is actually popular manga author Yuu Aoyagi (青柳 ゆう Aoyagi Yū), author of Amy's favorite shōjo manga Love Touch (らぶタッチ Rabu Tatchi), and he needs Amy to pose as the woman "Yuu Aoyagi" persona to present an autograph to who he believes is a terminally ill fan, but does not want to do so in person to avoid ruining his image. Tessai, however, is furious that his descendant is writing a girl's manga, and decides he should force Shinya to fess up, posing as a ghost to him to make him meet the fan in person. Amy has already met the fan and discovered it is Luckyulo, who she convinces that if he helps the Earth get destroyed, Love Touch will end as well. On the way to meet the fan, Shinya comes across a woman being attacked by the Beautiful Zoreamer and uses Tessai's iconic headbutting martial arts to hold Beautiful Zoreamer off and save the woman, revealing that he writes his manga to make girls around the world happy with themselves, a fact that Tessai holds to heart as a worthy cause. Shinya later thanks Amy for her help, as Tessai watches over him. Tessai later appoints Shinya his replacement as the living Kyoryu Gray.
Masayuki Deai portrays Shinya as well as Tessai in a dual role.
In the year 2114, one hundred years after the adventures of the previous Kyoryuger team and during the events of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Returns: 100 Years After, Canderrilla and Luckyulo recruit a new team of Kyoryugers from the previous core team's great-grandchildren to fight the revived members of the Deboth Army. However, due to Arslevan's time displacement, Canderrilla mistakenly gave the new Kyoryugers the wrong Zyudenchi (with the exception of Nobuta-san). Luckily, the new Kyoryugers eventually obtain the intended roles of their ancestral predecessors.
- Dai-kun (ダイくん): The great-grandson of Daigo and Amy, a youth lacking self-confidence who ended up becoming Kyoryu Navy (キョウリュウネイビー Kyōryū Neibī) with the Tobaspino Zyudenchi. Luckily, meeting Minityra and Torin's ghost, Dai-kun gains his Brave and becomes the new Kyoryu Red. Ryo Ryusei portrays Dai-kun.
- Icchan (イッちゃん Itchan): A descendant of Ian Yorkland who is a womanizing musician who becomes the new Kyoryu Silver before correctly becoming Kyoryu Black. Syuusuke Saito portrays Icchan.
- Nobuta-san (ノブ太さん): A descendant of Nobuharu Udo, he is Rika's grandson from the Tōhoku region's countryside who is the new Kyoryu Blue. Yamato Kinjo portrays Nobuta-san.
- Soujirou (ソウジロウ Sōjirō): The great-grandson of Souji Rippukan and Rin Katsuyama, Soujiro is more impatient than his great-grandfather and becomes the new Kyoryu Gray before correctly becoming Kyoryu Green while inheriting the Feather Edge. Akihisa Shiono portrays Soujiro.
- Big Sister Ami (アミねえさん Ami Neesan): The great-granddaughter of Daigo and Amy, she is Dai's older sister and is more straight forward and gutsy compared to their great grandmother. Ami first becomes the new Kyoryu Cyan before correctly becoming Kyoryu Pink. Ayuri Konno portrays Ami.
- Uppie (ウッピー Uppī): A descendant of Utsusemimaru, Uppie is a flashy pro-bowler as who became popular in the bowling boom of 2114. While he first becomes the new Kyoryu Violet, Uppie correctly becomes Kyoryu Gold. Atsushi Maruyama portrays Uppie.
The ten Zyudenryu (獣電竜 Jūdenryū, "Electric Beast Dragons") are sentient dinosaurs given power by Torin to fight the Deboth Army during their first invasion. After defeating the Deboth Army for the first time, the Zyudenryu entered a long sleep in various parts of the world until they were reawakened in response to the returned threat, each gaining a Kyoryuger partner. When a Zyudenchi is used, the Kyouryu Spirit within the Zyudenchi causes the Zyudenryu to become a more powerful Battle Mode (戦闘モード Sentō Mōdo), which allow them to be more suitable for combat and combine with other Zyudenryu through Snapping Combinations (カミツキ合体 Kamitsuki Gattai).
- Gabutyra (ガブティラ Gabutira): Gabutyra is a red Tyrannosaurus that normally resides in the volcano of a jungle island in the south seas until summoned, originally a green-eyed tyrannosaurus who uses the power of Dino Hope to contact his future partner. Gabutyra became Kyoryu Red's partner after Daigo had defeated the Zyudenryu, their fight lasting a month. Despite losing, Gabutyra was reluctant to place Daigo in harm's way and acted rash when attempting to destroy Debo Hyogakki before Daigo convinces the Zyudenryu to let him fight by his side. When Gabutyra enters his Battle Mode, the crest on the back of his head raises. Gabutyra is normally the core in Zyudenryu combinations used to fight enlarged Debo Monsters, combining with Stegotchi and Dricera to become Kyoryuzin (キョウリュウジン Kyōryūjin) which uses the Goren Zyudenken (五連獣電剣 Goren Jūdenken, "Five-Consecutive Electric Beast Sword") for its Zyudenken Brave Finish (獣電剣ブレイブフィニッシュ Jūdenken Bureibu Finisshu) attack. Gabutrya can also use Parasagun and Zakutor to become Kyoryuzin Western (キョウリュウジンウエスタン Kyōryūjin Uesutan), and Ankydon with Dricera to become Kyoryuzin Macho (キョウリュウジンマッチョ Kyōryūjin Matcho) or with Bunpachy in Kyoryuzin Kung-Fu (キョウリュウジンカンフー Kyōryūjin Kanfū). Gabutrya is also the core unit of Raiden Kyoryuzin (ライデンキョウリュウジン Raiden Kyōryūjin), Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin (バクレツキョウリュウジン Bakuretsu Kyōryūjin), and Gigant Kyoryuzin (ギガントキョウリュウジン Giganto Kyōryūjin) where it uses all the Zyudenryus' Brave in Gigant Formation (ギガントフォーメーション Giganto Fōmēshon) to fire the Super Zyuden All Gigant Explosion (超獣電オールギガントエクスプロージョン Chō Jūden Ōru Giganto Ekusupurōjon). When the Carnival Zyudenchi is created, acting on his desire to fight with Daigo, Gabutyra becomes a means to utilize the Zyudenchi's power by shrinking into a palm-sized Overcharge Mode (オーバーチャージモード Ōbāchāji Mōdo) nicknamed Minityra (ミニティラ Minitira). In the film Heisei Riders vs. Shōwa Riders: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai, Gabutyra gains the ability to transform into the Kyoryuger Ressha (キョウリュウジャーレッシャー Kyōryūjā Resshā). During the events of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: The Great Dinosaur Battle! Farewell Our Eternal Friends, through his past self, Gabutrya is voiced by Kōichi Yamadera (山寺 宏一 Yamadera Kōichi)
- Parasagun (パラサガン Parasagan): Parasagun is a black Parasaurolophus that is normally hidden near an old castle in Europe until summoned. Parasagun became Kyoryu Black's partner after Ian had defeated the Zyudenryu in combat. When Parasagun enters its Battle Mode, its tail becomes a rifle. When Parasagun substitutes an arm in any of Kyoryuzin, Raiden-Oh, or Plezu-Oh combination, its name is appended to the end of theirs and arms the robot with the Parasa Beam Gun (パラサビームガン Parasa Bīmu Gan). A combination in tandem with Zakutor results in a "Western" combination.
- Stegotchi (ステゴッチ Sutegotchi): Stegotchi is a blue Stegosaurus that is normally hidden underground in the North Pole until summoned. Stegotchi became Kyouryu Blue's partner after Nobuharu had defeated the Zyudenryu in combat. When Stegotchi enters its Battle Mode, a blade grows on its back. When Stegotchi substitutes an arm in any Kyoryuzin, Raiden-Oh, or Plezu-Oh combination, its name is appended to the end of theirs and arms the robot with the Stegotchi Shield (ステゴッチシールド Sutegotchi Shīrudo).
- Zakutor (ザクトル Zakutoru): Zakutor is a green Velociraptor that is normally hidden in a bamboo thicket somewhere in the mountains of Japan until summoned. Zakutor became Kyoryu Green's partner after Souji had defeated the Zyudenryu in combat. When Zakutor enters its Battle Mode, its tail becomes a large claw. When Zakutor combines with any of the Zyudenryu combinations, its name is appended to theirs and it arms the robot with the Zakutor Sword (ザクトルソード Zakutoru Sōdo). When combined alongside Parasagun, it results in a "Western" combination.
- Dricera (ドリケラ Dorikera): Dricera is a pink Triceratops that is normally hidden near the Grand Canyon in the United States until summoned. Dricera became Kyoryu Pink's partner after Amy had defeated the Zyudenryu in combat. When Dricera enters its Battle Mode, its tail becomes a drill. When Dricera is used in a Zyudenryu combination, its name is appended to the name and it arms it with the Dricera Drill (ドリケラドリル Dorikera Doriru). When combined alongside Ankydon, it results in a "Macho" combination.
- Pteragordon (プテラゴードン Puteragōdon): Pteragordon is a golden Pteranodon that is normally hidden in dark clouds until summoned. Pteragordon became Kyoryu Gold's partner during the Sengoku period. Wounded with its human partner seemingly killed, Pteragordon was sealed at Gabutyra's resting place to heal before Chaos released it to serve the Deboth Army. However, with Utsusemimaru's return, Pteragordon regains itself and fight by its fellow Zyudenryu once more. When Pteragordon enters its Battle Mode, it can emit lightning bolts. Pteragordon can undergo a Thunder Transformation (カミナリ変形 Kaminari Henkei) into the humanoid Pteraiden-Oh (プテライデンオー Puteraiden'ō), armed with the Ptera Cutter (プテラカッター Putera Kattā) blades and the Ptera Head (プテラヘッド Putera Heddo) cannon, or combine with Kyoryuzin to form Raiden Kyoyuzin. Pteraiden-Oh can also combine with Parasagun and Zakutor to become Pteraiden-Oh Western (プテライデンオーウエスタン Puteraiden'ō Uesutan).
- Ankydon (アンキドン Ankidon): Ankydon is a cyan Ankylosaurus that is normally hidden underground in a quarry until summoned. Originally forming a pact with Ramirez in the Middle Ages, Ankydon battled Debo Wilson before being possessed by the Zetsumate until Amy tricks him out of it. When Ankydon enters its Battle Mode, its tail becomes a hammer. When Ankydon combines with any of Zyudenryu formation, its name is appended to theirs and it arms the robot with the Ankydon Hammer (アンキドンハンマー Ankidon Hanmā).
- Bunpachy (ブンパッキー Bunpakkī): Bunpachy is a gray Pachycephalosaurus that is normally hidden behind the Mannen Falls (万年滝 Mannen-daki) in China until summoned. Bunpachy became Kyoryu Gray's partner fifteen centuries ago, having spent the entire time in spiritual meditation until the Kyoryugers needed its aid. When Bunpachy enters its Battle Mode, its forehead separates, revealing a yellow hard hat underneath, and it and the Zyudenryu's tail become a morning star. When Bunpachy combines with either Kyoryuzin or Pteraiden-Oh, its name is appended to theirs and it arms them with the Bunpachy Ball (ブンパッキーボール Bunpakkī Bōru).
- Plezuon (プレズオン Purezuon): Plezuon is a violet Plesiosaurus that is normally hidden in the Plezuon Lab's dock until summoned. Originally a purely aquatic Zyudenryu, Plezuon became Doctor Ulshade's partner in the modern age, its ability of space flight enabled by the scientist. When Plezuon enters its Battle Mode from its Rocket Mode (ロケットモード Roketto Mōdo), its wings unfold to enable it to enter outer space. With Yayoi's help, Plezuon is upgraded with the Deboth Cell Destruction Program (デーボス細胞破壊プログラム Dēbosu Saibō Hakai Puroguramu) to make the Zyudenryu a major threat to the Deboth Army. Following Doctor Ulshade's retirement, Yayoi becomes Plezuon's new partner. Plezuon can undergo Rocket Transformation (ロケット変形 Roketto Henkei) into the humanoid Plezu-Oh (プレズオー Purezuō), armed with the Plezu Knuckle (プレズナックル Purezu Nakkuru) rocket fist and the Plezu Cannon (プレズキャノン Purezu Kyanon), or combine with Gabutyra and Bunpachy to form Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin.
- Bragigas (ブラギガス Buragigasu): Bragigas is a silver Brachiosaurus which is the largest and most powerful of the Zyudenryu and Torin's partner during the fight with Deboth. However, seeing the Guardians' supposed death by Gadoma and seeing no other option to defeat the powerful monster, Bragigas became enraged and ended up sacrificing itself to defeat Deboth with the unstable Gigant Cannon (ギガント砲 Giganto Hō). Dragged underground by a weakened Gadoma, Bragigas ended up in what became the bed of Lake Mado before being revived once the Lost Stones are gathered. From there, reabsorbing the Spirit Base it gave to Torin, Bragigas remains near the Earth's core until needed. Unlike the other Zyudenryu, Bragigas uses the Guardians' Zyudenchi alongside its own to use their powers while in Battle Mode. Bragigas can also undergo Super Snapping Transformation (超カミツキ変形 Chō Kamitsuki Henkei) into the humanoid robot Gigant Bragi-Oh (ギガントブラギオー Giganto Buragiō), armed with the Bragio Ax (ブラギオアックス Buragio Akkusu), or combine with Kyoryuzin, Parasagun and Zakutor to form Gigant Kyoryuzin with its Gigant Cannon perfected in the Zyudenryus' Gigant Formation.
- Guardians (ガーディアンズ Gādianzu): The Guardians are lesser Zyudenryu who supported the Zyudenryu during their fight against the Deboth Army until they were killed in battle. However, Bragigas's tears fossilized the Guardians into the Lost Stones that later revive the Zyudenryu from its resting place. The Guardians' Zyudenchi are mainly used by the Kyoryugers and the Zyudenryu for various attacks, though Bragigas can use all their abilities at once. The Guardians are composed of Deinochaser (ディノチェイサー Dinocheisā), Deinosgrander (ディノスグランダー Dinosugurandā), Kentrospiker (ケントロスパイカー Kentorosupaikā), Stymero (スティメロ Sutimero), Allomerus (アロメラス Aromerasu), Beyonsmo (ビヨンスモ Biyonsumo), Ovirappoo (オビラップー Obirappū), Igeranodon (イゲラノドン), Tuperanda (トペランダ Toperanda), Gurumonite (グルモナイト Gurumonaito), Archenolon (アーケノロン Ākenoron), Pukuptor (プクプトル Pukuputoru), and Futabain (フタバイン)
- Tobaspino (トバスピノ Tobasupino): Tobaspino is a navy blue Spinosaurus that is the very first Zyudenryu to manifest in the ancient battle against the Deboth Army. However, Tobaspino falls under the enchantment of D and is forced to attack its own kind before hearing an ancient human's singing that gave it the will to resist D's control and defeat him. From there, Tobaspino entered a deep sleep under an area of land on which the Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum was built on. During the events of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Gaburincho of Music, however, Tobaspino is awakened by D after putting the ancient human's descendant Mikoto under his spell and is once more used to destroy the world before the Kyoryugers purify it.After that, Tobaspino says its farewells to the Kyoryugers and goes back to sleep. Since then, Tobaspino became an ally of the Kyoryugers and appearing whenever needed. When Tobaspino enters its Battle Mode, a boomerang appears from a sail on its back. Having forced it originally on D's command, Tobaspino can combine with Ankydon and Bunpachy to become Spinodai-Oh (スピノダイオー Supinodaiō), armed with the Spino Boomerang (スピノブーメラン Supino Būmeran) and the Spino Defenser (スピノディフェンサー Supino Difensā).
The Deboth Army (デーボス軍 Dēbosu Gun) are the series' antagonists, being formed from the cells of their creator Deboth to aid him in invading Earth in the past to wipe out the dominant life form at the time: the dinosaurs. However, the Deboth Army were defeated and sealed in ice by the Zyudenryu after centuries of a long, bloody battle. But through a few isolated incidents in human history before the present century, the Deboth Army aims to harvest the emotional energy of humans to fully thaw Deboth with a knowledge of humanity so that they can herald a new mass extinction. Once they fulfill that object, Deboth creates the Darkness Clock (闇時計 Yamidokei), an item that serves as a countdown to Earth's destruction while opening numerous portals to Deboss Hell before the final destruction occurs.
Dark Species Deboth (暗黒種デーボス Ankokushu Dēbosu) is a plant-like being that was created by Debious for the purpose of becoming the ultimate being. To that end, becoming known as a "Planetary Illness" (星の病 Hoshi no Yamai), Deboth travels to many worlds to find dominant life forms and study their traits. Once evolved into a form reflecting the targeted species, with trace elements of the previous species, Deboth would then leave the planet to unleash a melody that reduces it into a lifeless world. In the caterpillar-like dinosaur form he assumed during the Mesozoic, Deboth is armed with electric Shock Tentacles (ショック触手 Shokku Shokushu) and the HoShock Jaws (捕ショックジョーズ Hoshokku Jōzu) forearms with his signature attack being the HorobireBurst (ホロビレバースト Horobirebāsuto). After Torin betrayed the Deboth Army, Deboth's heart is critically damaged by Bragigas's Gigant Cannon with his lifeless body frozen by Torin and sealed within Antarctic seabed where it became the Frozen Castle (氷結城 Hyōketsujō) from which the Deboth Army's members are based. Though partially thawed, Deboth remains inactive as his resurrection through the energy of emotions to adapt for humanity's extinction becomes the current objective of the Deboth Army. Though eventually stirring, affecting them by increasing their abilities, Deboth lacks the amount of emotions needed to be revived before Chaos subjects his creator to a large amount of Restoration Water to be forcefully resurrected. The result of this is that Deboth is rendered mindless and attacks his own creations until Chaos calms Deboth down. Daigo reveals that the monster fears the Kyoryugers' Brave before being apparently destroyed by Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin.
Despite his apparent destruction, Deboth transfers his heart into Chaos to escape death, with his body reverted into its Frozen Castle form to regenerate in the ocean. After the needed quota of rage was obtained during Christmastime, Deboth fully awakens once Chaos's New Knights obtain the amount of joy and sadness required to understand humans. Briefly possessing Chaos' body long enough to transfer back into his original body to begin his evolution, Deboth sets up the Darkness Clock to occur within 50 hours. Concentrating his consciousness into one cocoon-like fragment that disconnects from his body, Deboth completes his evolution into the humanoid Transcendenterfly God Deboth (蝶絶神デーボス Chōzetsushin Dēbosu).[Note 2] Armed with both DeboStick (デーボステッキ Dēbosutekki) staff and a knowledge of the human melody, Deboth is faster and stronger than his previous state with the ability to perform the Transcendenterfly Hammer (蝶絶の鉄槌 Chōzetsu no Tettsui) attack and can enlarge on his own by removing his DeboStole (デーボストール Dēbosutōru).
When setting his final plans of planetary genocide in motion with the Darkness Clock, Deboth uses his dark melody to prevent the Kyoryugers from transforming while sending his minions to dispatch them before they use the empowered Maximum and Victory Zyudenchi on him. With the other Kyoryugers remaining behind to hold off the Deboth Army, pushing Amy out of harm's way, Daigo confronts Deboth himself. Though overpowered, Daigo becomes empowered by the Earth's true melody and that of his friends as he uses Kyoryu Carnival with the Maximum and Victory Zyudenchi to finally destroy Deboth while the Zyudenryu destroy the Frozen Palace.
Deboth is voiced by Tōru Ōkawa (大川 透 Ōkawa Tōru).
Many-Faced High Priest Chaos (百面神官カオス Hyakumen Shinkan Kaosu) is the current leader of the Deboth Army, one of Deboth's oldest creations who can generate the Magic Bead (呪術数珠 Jujutsu Juzu) orb and carries the FlexiBible (フレキシバイブル Furekishibaiburu), and has overseen the destruction of previous planets alongside his younger brother Torin. However, when Torin betrayed their creator when they were attacking Earth, Chaos vowed revenge while purposely leaving the injury that his brother inflicted on him as a constant reminder of his hatred for the traitor. Chaos was active during Japan's Sengoku era and masterminded Utsusemimaru's capture to take control of Pteragordon. Thawing out his followers in the present, Chaos seeks to revive Deboth and wipe out the human race as they did with the dinosaurs millions of years ago. Though his plan to use Pteragordon fails, Chaos begins preparing for Deboth's revival and completes it when Plezuon returns to Earth. Though inside Deboth at the moment of his explosion, Chaos survived after Deboth transferred his heart into his hand with his body now serving to contain the emotions his forces acquire. Inspired by Luckyulo's attempted revenge, Chaos creates Endolf to counter the Kyoryugers while exposing Torin's former ties to the Deboth Army. After his attempt to open a portal to Deboth Hell, a weakened Chaos takes his leave while placing Dogold in charge during his absence. Later returning once enough rage is gathered, revealing to have known of Dogold's treachery upon Endolf's return, Chaos creates two new agents to amass enough sadness and joy for Deboss's revival to begin. Chaos allows Deboth to briefly control his body as Deboth Chaos (デーボスカオス Dēbosu Kaosu), who can perform the HorobireBurst Bullet (ホロビレバースト弾 Horobirebāsuto Dan) and Deboth Destruction (デーボスデストラクション Dēbosu Desutorakushon) attacks, until they return to the Frozen Castle where his creator's heart merges back into his body.
Chaos leads the final attack against the Kyoryugers with his fellow Knights, overpowering Kyoryu Cyan, Gray, Violet, and Silver until allowing Dantetsu to destroy him so he can protect the pillar holding Deboth Hell in place. However, with the Kyoryugers' melody affecting him, Chaos is knocked into the pillar by the spirits and Canderrilla as his death destroys the pillar.
Raging Knight Dogold (怒りの戦騎ドゴルド Ikari no Senki Dogorudo)[Note 3] is a foul-tempered general who is Chaos's right-hand man. He is based from items in Japan's Sengoku Period: he is a living suit of armor that can control anyone in a rage-filled mindset. Dogold gets a thrill from destruction, discharging an electric current from his body as well as fighting with the Kenka Jōtō (喧嘩上刀, "Fighting Superior Sword") Seven-Branched Sword. He tends to say "How irritating!" (腹立たしい! Haradatashii!) whenever displeased. He has a club symbol on the drum on his back. While aiding Chaos during the Sengoku period, Dogold enacted his leader's plan to form around Utsusemimaru's body as part of a master plan to control Pteragordon. As a result, once revived, Dogold, with Chaos' help, influences the amnesiac Utsusemimaru to instill rage in humans under Chaos's orders. Once Dogold is able to use the Pteragordon Zyudenchi when his captive's rage has reached its zenith, the truth of Utsusemimaru's fate is revealed. After being shattered in order to free Utsusemimaru, Dogold is then forced to use Cambrimas as new hosts. As a result, his rage intensifies due to the fact that his Cambrima host can only survive a month before he must transfer to another. Needing to get a new ideal vessel, Dogold aids robotics scientist Hiroshi Nakazato in perfecting his android G-BO (G-BO（ジーボ） Jībo, Generation-roBOt) to make it into his new body. But after G-BO is shut down, Dogold is forced to fall back with his original intent to possess another living body like Utsusemimaru's. With the appearance of Endolf, who annoyed him yet ordered by Chaos not to take any action against him, Dogold indirectly undermines Endolf to use him as a vessel since their respective emotions are similar. Finding the results beneficial to his level of power, Dogold decides to keep his action a secret for the moment. However, when he employs the Debo Yanasanta brothers near Christmas, Dogold learns that Endolf's personality begins to take over and confirming Dantetsu's strength, decides that taking Daigo's father as a new host to not only being the only way to maintain his sense of self, but also boost his level of strength. However, betrayed by Debo Yanasanta to take the full blast of the Ten Zyudenryu Maximum Victory Finish, Dogold's body became weak enough for Endolf to hold as the freed villain reveals that he manipulated Dogold's plan from the beginning. Though Canderrila and Aigallon save him, his anger quota now full, Dogold loses his standing with Chaos as he resumes using Cambrima as hosts. He is then equipped with two Deboth Cell-based rings on his horns that force him to serve as Endolf's bodyguard, still bother by Utsusemimaru's comments on his dwindling sense of honor, feigning to have completely discarded what he honor he had left to make it seem he became a loyal servant. During the final battle, Dogold turns on Endolf while regaining his freedom and aiding Utsusemimaru to destroy Endolf. However, his armor heavily damaged to the point of near death, Dogold decides to settle things with Utsusemimaru and dies in their duel while landing a mortal wound on the Kyoryuger.
Sorrowful Knight Aigallon (哀しみの戦騎アイガロン Kanashimi no Senki Aigaron)[Note 4] is a general who, despite his crybaby attitude, is a fierce tactician armed with the Tohohawk (トホホーク Tohohōku) battle axe that he uses in his Tohohawk Boomerang (トホホークブーメラン Tohohōku Būmeran) and Tohohawk Crash (トホホーククラッシュ Tohohōku Kurasshu) attacks. Aigallon's catchphrase is "Makes me shed tears!" (沁みるわぁ! Shimiru wā!) and his missions have focuses on making humans sad. He has a spade symbol on his back. He is the first of the Deboss Army's generals to be revived in modern times. About a year prior to the first episode, he donned a cloak of invincibility with collar spikes that can extend and attack, and went to Europe to steal an amber gemstone to add in his collection of jewels. In the process, Aigallon murdered Ian Yorkland's friend Shiro Mifune before giving the cloak to his favorite Debo Monster Debo Doronboss as a token of his esteem. Eventually, Aigallon is revealed as Shiro's killer when he attempts to add Daigo's pendant to his collection. In the process, he loses the gemstone he took from Europe. After Deboth's death, due to Debo Hyogakki's Freeze-cry Tactic, Aigallon discards his sadness in favor of rage with his tears evaporating into steam. During the ensuing fight with the other Kyoryugers as Daigo is yet to arrive, Aigallon self-destructs in an attempt to take them with him, though the Tuperanda Zyudenchi allows the Kyoryugers at the scene to survive the suicide attack. But as his lifeless armored body allowed him to remain among the living rather than fade into Deboth Hell, Aigallon is secretly revived by Chaos. As a result of Chaos's power surging in him, Aigallon starts suffering a strange personality change where his eyes turn black and becomes psychotic seemingly without reason. During that time, Aigallon also developed a crush on Canderrilla which plays into his defection from the Deboth Army after overhearing that they are to kill her. Fending Canderrilla and Luckyulo from Icelond before they with the Kyoryugers, Aigallon learns the truth of his revival and takes a fatal blow meant for Canderrilla while revealing his feelings for her. Ian, conflicted with saving the one responsible Shiro Mifune's death, tearfully puts Aigallon out of his misery by cracking his armor so that his soul can find peace.
Joyful Knight Canderrilla (喜びの戦騎キャンデリラ Yorokobi no Senki Kyanderira)[Note 5] is a vain, air-headed, happy-go-lucky general armed with the CahaHalberd (キャハハルバード Kyahaharubādo) who encourages others to "Keep smiling!" (キープスマイリング! Kīpu sumairingu!). Using the CahaHalberd, she performs the Joyful Dance (喜びの舞 Yorokobi no Mai) attack. Unlike the other knights, Canderrilla's missions involve her getting to make humans happy or utilizing her singing voice to intensify the power of anyone with Deboth cells with her "Joyful Song". She has a heart motif. Though she falls into a coma after Aigallon's death, teleported back to the Frozen Castle alongside Luckyulo, Canderrilla revives once Chaos and the assumed dead Dogold and Aigallon reveal themselves. Canderrilla later aids Endolf by singing a dark version of her Joyful Song to expose Torin's true nature to the Kyoryugers. Later on, while enlisting Debo Kantokku in a scheme, Canderrilla begins to have second thoughts about her role in the Deboth Army as she indirectly helps Nobuharu defeat her creation. When Luckyulo runs away from the Frozen Castle after being fired, Canderrilla runs off to find him. Her act causes Chaos to think that she may follow in Torin's footsteps, and as such, he decides that she should be eliminated. After being saved by the Kyoryugers, distraught over Aigallon's death, Canderrilla decides to go into hiding for a while before helping Torin and the Spirit Rangers destroy Deboth Hell. Soon after, motivated by Nobuharu's words, Canderrilla decides to help humans. She later helps the core Kyoryugers while they teamed up with the ToQgers by calling the rest of their team.
When the Deboth Army returns in 2114, Canderrilla decides to restore the Kyoryugers and gathering a new team as Wise Goddess Canderrilla (賢神キャンデリラ Kenshin Kyanderira). However, due to Arslevan's influence and her own need to be as helpful as Torin was, Canderrilla forgot the previous core team's colors and spend the duration searching for the correct Zyudenchi in the pigsty that the Spirit Base ended up becoming.
Funfilled Spy Luckyulo (楽しみの密偵ラッキューロ Tanoshimi no Mittei Rakkyūro)[Note 6] is Canderrilla's childish subordinate and bodyguard, resembling a ragdoll with a diamond symbol on his back. Luckyulo is normally in charge of enlarging the Debo Monsters with Restoration Water (復元水 Fukugensui), a fluid that intensifies anything made from Deboth cells, that is kept in a pumpkin-like watering can called the Sukusuku Joylo (スクスクジョイロ Sukusuku Joiro) that he usually keeps in his wallet-like Ponpon Pouch (ぽんぽんポーチ Ponpon Pōchi) along with other things. Luckyulo is later given the Shukushuku Balls (シュクシュクボール Shukushuku Bōru), that can absorb Restoration Water to shrink the Debo Monsters, by Chaos. Although Luckyulo aids all three knights, Chaos regards him as a lazy eyesore due to spending time reading manga like Love Touch. Chaos attempts to correct Luckyulo's errant and inappropriate behavior by forcing him to create Debo Kibishidesu in the hopes that that particular Debo Monster will tutor him into becoming an upstanding member of the Deboth Army. But the plan to destroy the Kyoryugers' Spirit Base with an enlarging Super Dimension Bomb (超時空爆弾 Chōjikū Bakudan) with Amy's stolen Gaburivolver fails, and Luckyulo ends up being punished by Chaos using a copy of Debo Kibishidesu's Blastic Pointer when the spy tries to redeem himself by showing Chaos the now-sealed entrance to the Spirit Base. Later believing the others are dead and Canderrilla out cold, Luckyulo takes matters into his own hands by creating Debo Akkumuun to harass the Kyoryugers by entering their dreams in order to pose as those dear to them and sicking others on them. Though this scheme failed, Luckyulo gains Chaos's praise, anyhow, due to his own role in inspiring Endolf's creation. Unfortunately, while going after Stymero's Lost Stone yet getting distracted by a party game, Luckyulo ends up back being punished by Chaos for failing. As his position is diminished in favor of the Deboth Super-Growth Cells, and having considered his interest in the Deboth Army's goal as being detrimental to his manga reading, Luckyulo finds himself no longer of service according to Chaos's schemes. When this results in an attempt on his life, devastated over Aigallon's death, Luckyulo decides to go into hiding but resurfaces to help Canderrilla get into Deboth Hell with his Rattatta Lantern (らったったランタン Rattatta Rantan) so they can help Torin and the Spirit Rangers. Soon after Luckyulo decides to assist Canderrilla in helping humans.
When the Deboth Army returns in 2114, Luckyulo helps Canderrilla in reviving the Kyoryugers as her Wise God Apprentice Luckyulo (賢神見習いラッキューロ Kenshin Minarai Rakkyūro). Though he matured a bit over the last century, he is still a big fan of Love Touch.
Ferocious Knight D (獰猛の戦騎D Dōmō no Senki Dī) is an ancient warmonger who was among the first of Chaos's creations in response to the emergence of the Zyudenryu. In his mission to harvest the emotional energy of the dinosaurs, D took control of Tobaspino and used it to wipe out the dinosaurs before the singing voice of Mikoto Amano's ancestor restored enough of its freewill to crush him. During the events of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Gaburincho of Music, after being resurrected by Chaos and receiving the Deathryuger Zyudenchi to become the navy blue Kyoryuger-like Deathryuger (デスリュウジャー Desuryūjā), D captures Mikoto to use her singing voice to revive Tobaspino while cutting his ties to the Deboth Army, using Tobaspino and a captured Ankydon and Bunpachy to form Spinodai-Oh and uses the Zyudenryu formation to destroy the world with its Super Destroying Light Bullet (超破滅光弾 Chō Hametsu Kōdan). But knocked out of Spinodai-Oh, D falls to his death after being mortally wounded by Kyoryu Red. However, having evolved into a more powerful red form with the War Spear-Sword (ウォー槍刀 Wōsōdō) and needing drinks of Restoration Water to maintain his powers, D escapes from Deboth Hell and orchestrates a scheme to use Mikoto's singing voice to raise an army of the dead to conquer the world. When the Kyoryugers foil his plans, D enlarges himself to destroy the world before he is hindered by Mikoto's singing as Spinodai-Oh destroys him.
Usually wearing the AceCape (エースケープ Ēsukēpu), D's signature attack is Final Movement Deboth Finish (最終楽章デーボスフィニッシュ Saishū Gakushō Dēbosu Finisshu) As Deathryuger, D uses the Flute Buster (フルートバスター Furūto Basutā), that doubles as a sword he uses in his Demon Movement Deboth Finish (魔楽章デーボスフィニッシュ Ma Gakushō Dēbosu Finisshu) and Final Movement Deboss Finish attacks and has a boomerang mode, and the D-Racer (Dレーサー Dī Rēsā) motorcycle.
D is voiced by Mamoru Miyano (宮野 真守 Miyano Mamoru).
Resentful Knight Endolf (怨みの戦騎エンドルフ Urami no Senki Endorufu)[Note 7] is an embodiment of Deboth's hatred created by Chaos after seeing that resentment is the ideal emotion to battle the Kyoryugers. Despite not being a general himself though more powerful, Endolf's task is to further Deboth's evolution by aiding the other Deboth Knights and targeting the Kyoryugers themselves. He tends to say "My head aches" (頭が痛てぇ Atama ga itē) in relating to those he hates. He is armed with the MunekagaMirror (ムネカガミラー Munekagamirā), the TekagaMirror (テカガミラー Tekagamirā), and the candlestick-like RosoCrusher (ローソクラッシャー Rōsokurasshā) gun that doubles as the hilt of his sword. Endolf cooperates very well with Aigallon and Canderrilla, though, he makes an enemy out of Dogold, and is distrusted by Luckyulo. Endolf ultimately ends up becoming the Raging Knight's host after being weakened at his defeat by Kyoryu Red Samba Carnival, warning Dogold that he would regret the action. By Christmas time, Endolf's threat becomes a reality as he amassed enough hatred to manipulate Dogold and arranged his freedom with the aid of Combined Debo Yanasanta x345. Though stopped from exacting revenge by Canderrilla and Aigallon, Endolf becomes Chaos's new right hand with Dogold as his lackey. However, believing that he broke Dogold into his personal slave, Endolf is caught off guard when Dogold turns on him and aids Utsusemimaru in destroying him.
Endolf is voiced by Masaya Matsukaze (松風 雅也 Matsukaze Masaya). Matsukaze also portrays a citizen in the final episode.
New Sorrowful Knight Icelond (新・哀しみの戦騎アイスロンド Shin Kanashimi no Senki Aisurondo)[Note 8] is created by Chaos to be Aigallon's replacement. First seen as a black-cloaked faceless figure, he soon manifests a face mask to signify his role in taking over Aigallon's duty to reach the quota of sadness needed to complete Deboth's resurrection before later serving as Chaos's enforcers alongside Endolf. In battle, he uses the Shiver Sheet Music (ガクブル楽譜 Gakuburu Gakufu) and the Despair Baton (ぜつぼうしきぼう Zetsubō Shikibō) for sound-based attacks including the Explosive Musical Notes (爆音符 Bakuonpu) attack with Kiruborero or by himself. After Aigallon overheard the plot against Canderrilla, Icelond is sent to kill them and Luckyulo so that they would not go against Deboss as Torin had. After mortally wounding Aigallon, Icelond endures every attack used on him by the Kyoryugers until he is destroyed by Kyoryu Black using Aigallon's Tohohawk to land a death blow.
Icelond is voiced by Ryōta Takeuchi (竹内 良太 Takeuchi Ryōta).
New Joyful Knight Killborero (新・喜びの戦騎キルボレロ Shin Yorokobi no Senki Kiruborero)[Note 9] is created by Chaos to be Canderrilla's replacement. First seen as a white-cloaked faceless figure, he soon manifest a face mask to signify his role in taking over Canderrilla's duty to reach the quota of joy needed to complete Deboth's resurrection before later serving as Chaos' enforcers alongside Endolf. In battle, he uses the AppaRappa (アッパラッパー Apparappā) trumpet, with which he can utilize sound-based attacks with Icelond or by himself. He enlarges himself near the finale and takes on the Zyudenryu and he is seemingly defeated by Plezuon. However, surviving the attempt on his life, Killborero enters the Spirit Base to destroy it from the inside before being destroyed for real by the combined efforts of Ian, Nobuharu, and Souji.
Killborero is voiced by Akio Suyama (陶山 章央 Suyama Akio).
The Zorima (ゾーリ魔 Zōrima, Zori Demons) are the Deboth Army's foot soldiers that are based on Paramecium (ゾウリムシ zōrimushi), scattered fragments of Deboth's body that ended up in various parts of the world and grew into human-sized creatures. Because of their origins, groups of Zorima can clump themselves together to merge into dinosaur-like monsters called Giant Zorima (巨大ゾーリ魔 Kyodai Zōrima) to combat the Zyudenryu. The Sengoku Zorima (戦国ゾーリ魔 Sengoku Zōrima) are the armored Zorima under Debo Tangosekku, armed with a sword or a bident. Voiced by Yuuki Anai (穴井 勇輝 Anai Yūki) and Kazuki Komine (小峰 一己 Komine Kazuki).
Beautiful Zoreamer (ビューティフルゾリー魔ー Byūtifuru Zorīmā) is a drag queen-based Zorima that Aigallon and Canderrilla modify as part of the former's scheme to use Beautiful Zoreamer to steal the color of women's beauty with his Slimy Paint Brush (ヌル塗るブラシ Nurunuru Burashi). Beautiful Zoreamer can also use his brush on the Kyoryugers to boost the powers of his Zorima supporters. Upon being defeated by Kyoryu Red Samba Carnival after upgrading himself, Beautiful Zoreamer is enlarged before he and his entourage of Giant Zorima and Cambrima are destroyed by Gigant Bragi-Oh and Pteraiden-oh Dricera. Voiced by Ryūsaku Chiziwa (千々和 竜策 Chiziwa Ryūsaku).
The Cambrima (カンブリ魔 Kanburima, Cambri Demon) are guardian knights under Chaos that are based on marine life from the Cambrian period. Created from all three of the knights' towers, the Cambrima are armed with CamBlades (カンブレード Kanburēdo) that can become a kanabō-like weapon by Restoration Water. Though 100 times stronger than the Zorima, the Cambrima have a month-long lifespan as most are subjected as Dogold's vessels however.
The Dino Girls (ディノガールズ Dino Gāruzu) are two human-like warriors who serve D, Lemnear (レムネア Remunea) wears white and able to fire energy beams from her fingers while Earthy (アーシー Āshī) wears black and is armed with a sword. They are destroyed by Kyoryu Black and Kyoryu Pink.
Land Majin Gadoma (大地の魔神ガドマ Daichi no Majin Gadoma) is a cemetery themed giant that has the Grave Enormous Power (墓威力 Hakairiki) and can shoot the Grave Shooting Beam (墓射光線 Hakai Kōsen). Gadoma was created by Deboth as a last line of defense during his battle with the Zyudenryu, seemingly wiping out the Guardians before Bragigas mortally wounded the monster with the Gigant Cannon. Though weakened, Gadoma drags Bragigas underground in what becomes the lake bed of Lake Madō (魔洞湖 Madō-ko). However, with fragments of its being laced around the Zyudenchi, Gadoma's core remains intact as Chaos has it fished out of the lake before it dries out when the Kyoryugers revive Bragigas. After creating a new body from the surrounding ground, Gadoma overwhelms the Kyoryugers due the curse it has over Bragigas affecting the Zyudenchi. But once the curse is broken, Gadoma is destroyed by Gigant Kyoryuzin as it uses the last of its power to create a portal linking the land to the darkness under it.
Demon Sword High Priest Mad Torin (魔剣神官マッドトリン Maken Shinkan Maddo Torin) is an evil doppelgänger of Torin, who he considers a "lousy brother", created by Chaos as his new enforcer in keeping the portal to Deboth Hell open indefinitely. Armed with the Mad Edge (マッドエッジ Maddo Ejji), Mad Torin can use the Demon Sword Madness Flame (魔剣マッドネスフレイム Maken Maddonesu Fureimu) attack. Defeated in battle by Kyoryu Silver, Mad Torin is destroyed by Gigant Kyoryuzin's Super Zyuden All Gigant Explosion with the portal sealed. Mad Torin later appears from Deboth Hell during the Deboth Army's final attack on Earth, revealing Torin's actions in the Debo Monster underworld as he dies once again due to injuries delivered to him by Torin earlier.
Toshiyuki Morikawa voices Mad Torin as well as Torin in a dual role.
Remorseful Knight Arslevan (後悔の戦騎アースレバン Kōkai no Senki Āsureban) is the main villain of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Returns: 100 Years After. A Deboth Knight born from the regret of Deboth at the time of his death, Arslevan hid himself away between dimensions for a long time and rebuilt the Deboth Army by 2014 while using his temporal abilities to tamper with the public's memories of the Kyoryugers and Gaos to believe he is the reborn Chaos and serves under him. But Arslevan's true goal is use the dark emotions of humans to travel to 2014 and prevent Deboth's death. Once has plan is fulfilled, Arslevan absorbs his followers and proceeds to travel to the past. Unfortunately, due to Dai-kun's interference, Arslevan's attempted ambush on the previous Kyoryugers fails as he is blasted back to the future where the Kyoryugers of that time destroy him.
2114 Deboth Army
While initially created by Arslevan, they survived their creator and become the enemies of the Kyoryugers of 2014.
- Thousand-Faced High Priest Gaos (千面神官ガオス Senmen Shinkan Gaosu) is a figurehead leader who resembles Chaos, believing himself to be the actual leader though not serious or intelligent as his predecessor as seen as he's easily distracted by Nobota's jokes of his faceless bowl-like decorations. Voiced by Takayuki Sugō.
- Sniveling Knight Sneld (卑屈の戦騎スネルド Hikutsu no Senki Sunerudo) resembles Dogold but is prone to complain a lot. Voiced by Satoshi Tsuruoka.
- Jealous Knight Hoshiigallon (嫉妬の戦騎ホシイガロン Shitto no Senki Hoshiigaron) resembles Aigallon, only with bigger feminine eyelashes and a bow. True to his emotion he is constantly jealous towards everything. Voiced by Yū Mizushima.
The Debo Monsters (デーボモンスター Dēbo Monsutā) are alien monsters that are created by Deboth from one of the three small towers in the Deboth Army's lair. Except the Ancient Debo Monsters that reflect extinction events, a majority of the Debo Monsters that followed are designed after modern day objects and correspond to the respective knight. There are some that correspond to Chaos as he uses all three towers in the creation process of his personal Debo Monsters. As the Kyoryugers learned, deceased Debo Monsters end up in Deboth Hell (デーボスヘル Dēbosu Heru), also known as the Darkness of the Land (大地の闇 Daichi no Yami), that is located under Lake Madō and maintained by a pillar. While the lake is dried up, many Debo Monsters are brought back and ingest items to regain their physical forms before the lake is restored. For a strange reason, after the path to Deboth Hell was sealed and many of the revived monsters killed, no new Debo Monsters are able to be created. As Deboss begins his final attack, the Debo Monsters were to be summoned back up to the surface before being dispatched by Torin. Eventually, the Darkness of the Land is destroyed by Torin, the Spirit Rangers, and Canderrilla, ensuring that the Debo Monsters and other deceased Deboth Army spirits cannot be revived.
- Debo Peshango (デーボ・ペシャンゴ Dēbo Peshango, 2, 36) is a Debo Monster themed after a car crusher, created to serve Aigallon in making humans sad. Able to use his Peshan Beam (ペシャン光線 Peshan Kōsen) to flatten buildings, Debo Peshango is interested in flattening anything and anyone. Though defeated by the Kyoryugers after Rika stood up to him, Debo Peshango is enlarged before being destroyed by Kyoryuzin. Once revived, Debo Peshango attempts to get revenge on Rika before being destroyed again by the Kyoryugers. Voiced by Ryuzou Ishino (石野 竜三 Ishino Ryūzō).
- Debo Royaroya (デーボ・ローヤローヤ Dēbo Rōyarōya, 3, 36) is a fast moving Debo Monster themed after a prison, created to serve Dogold by using his Chain Roya (チェーンローヤ Chēn Rōya) to capture martial artists and athletes whose anger of being held captive would suit their needs. Though defeated by Kyoryu Red and Kyoryu Green with the DeinoChasers to counter his speed, Debo Royaroya is enlarged before being destroyed by Kyoryuzin Stegotchi Zakutor. Voiced by Takashi Nagasako (長嶝 高士 Nagasako Takashi).
- Debo Doronboss (デーボ・ドロンボス Dēbo Doronbosu, 4) is a thieving Debo Monster themed after both a raven and a bank vault, created to serve Aigallon due to the hammer space within the Bick Bank (ビックバンク Bikku Banku) on his chest. He can throw his Atare Feather (アタレ羽根 Atare Bane) shurikens. He also was given Aigallon's cloak prior to being sent to deprive humans of their favorite things to make them sad. Because of the cloak, Ian believed Debo Doronboss to be Shiro's murderer and believed to have avenged his friend when the Debo Monster was destroyed by Kyoryuzin Western. Voiced by Tetsu Shiratori (白鳥 哲 Shiratori Tetsu).
- Debo Bathisie (デーボ・バティシエ Dēbo Batishie, 5, 36) is a Debo Monster themed after a pâtissier, created to serve Canderrilla to produce delicious cakes that make humans unbearably happy. He is armed with the Whitto Whipper (ホイッとホイッパー Hoitto Hoippā) whisk and the Delicious Cream Piping Bag (クリームおいしぼり袋 Kurīmu Oishiboribukuro) used for making cakes. But after Debo Wilson infected him, Debo Bathisie starts to make people get painful cavities with his Cavity Beam (ムシバビーム Mushiba Bīmu) teeth bullets and uses the Delicious Fireball Piping Bag (火の玉おいしぼり袋 Hi no Tama Oishiboribukuro) to shoot fireballs while eventually assuming a Cavity Violent Form (虫歯凶暴態 Mushiba Kyōbōtai). Though defeated by Kyoryu Green and Kyoryu Black, Debo Bathisie is enlarged before being destroyed by Kyoryuzin using the Zyudenken Brave Finish. Voiced by Taiki Matsuno (松野 太紀 Matsuno Taiki).
- Debo Yakigonte (デーボ・ヤキゴンテ Dēbo Yakigonte, 7, 36) is a Debo Monster themed after both a branding iron and a taiyaki mold, armed with the Achichi Iron (アチチ焼きゴテ Achichi Yakigote) and the Handar Saber (ハンダーサーベル Handā Sāberu), created to serve Dogold in a two-fold scheme to break up the Kyoryugers. This is done by Debo Yakigonte using his Copy Iron Hands (コピー焼きゴン手 Kopī Yakigonte) to make a Zorima assume the form of a person with the ability to tap into a target's subconscious to say that most infuriating thing about the person. However, Daigo's inability to get mad foils the scheme and Debo Yakigonte is defeated by the Kentrospiker before being destroyed by Kyoryuzin Macho. Voiced by Kenta Miyake (三宅 健太 Miyake Kenta).
- Debo Kokodoko (デーボ・ココドーコ Dēbo Kokodōko, 8, 36) is a Debo Monster themed after a maze and armed with flag-like Big Scythe Goal (ビッグサイズゴール Biggu Saizu Gōru), created to serve Aigallon by placing people in illusions of seeing deceased family members. However, Kyoryu Blue manages to defeat Debo Kokodoko as the Debo Monster is easily destroyed during Kyoryuzin Western's battle with Pteragordon. Voiced by Kōsuke Toriumi (鳥海 浩輔 Toriumi Kōsuke).
- Debo Honenukki (デーボ・ホネヌッキー Dēbo Honenukkī, 11, 36) is a Debo Monster themed after bones, created to serve Canderrilla by using his Bone-Extraction of Love (愛の抜骨 Ai no Bakkotsu) ability to remove thoracic vertebrae out of male humans to make them her ardent admirers while placing the extracted bones in bag. He use his attack to subjugate the Kyoryugers. However, being a bit shy around girls, Debo Honenukki's ability is ineffective on Amy and those similar to himself like Utsusemimaru. Though defeated by Kyoryu Pink and Kyoryu Gold, Debo Honenukki is enlarged before being destroyed by Kyoryuzin and Pteraiden-Oh. Voiced by Takaya Kuroda (黒田 崇矢 Kuroda Takaya).
- Debo Tangosekku (デーボ・タンゴセック Dēbo Tangosekku, 12, 36) is a Debo Monster themed after Children's Day and armed with the Kenka RyōSaber (喧嘩両成刃（ケンカリョウセイバー） Kenka Ryōseibā, "Fighting Both Sides-Blaming Saber"), created to serve Dogold during the Sengoku period where he played a role in the death of Iwaizumi Mōshinosuke. In the present, Debo Tangosekku is sent to use the Koi Fog (鯉霧（コイキリ） Koi Kiri) from his Koinobori Tank (鯉のぼり端句（タンク） Koinobori Tanku) to kidnap young boys to his hidden village to make them violent. In his koinobori form, he can emit the red Terrible Koi Fog (ス鯉霧（スゴイキリ） Sugoi Kiri) that confine himself and an opponent permanently into a different dimensional space. Though defeated by the Kyoryugers, Debo Tangosekku is enlarged before being destroyed by Raiden Kyoryuzin. In It's Here! Armed On Midsummer Festival!! Special DVD, he revives alongside Debo Tanabanta as the ghost Festival Brothers (お祭りブラザーズ Omatsuri Burazāzu) and possesses Nobuharu before being destroyed by Kyoryu Red and Kyoryu Gold. Voiced by Noriaki Sugiyama (杉山 紀彰 Sugiyama Noriaki) and Takahiro Yoshimizu (吉水 孝宏 Yoshimizu Takahiro) in Special DVD.
- Debo Jakireen (デーボ・ジャキリーン Dēbo Jakirīn, 13, 36) is a Debo Monster themed after cutlery with his limbs having built-in Loss Army Knives (十損ナイフ Jisson Naifu). Created to serve Aigallon in collecting sadness through destroying relationships, Debo Jakireen searches for people in relationships with his Arrow-Distinguishing Glasses (矢印見極めがね Yajirushi Mikiwamegane) and uses his Relationship-Cutting Shears (関係断ちバサミ Kankei Tachibasami) to server those bonds, turning that affected person into a lunatic fearful of losing their lover. Though defeated by Kyoryu Green and Kyoryu Gold, with his victims restored once his Relationship-Cutting Shears are destroyed, Debo Jakireen is enlarged to aid the Giant Zorima against Kyoryuzin before being destroyed by Pteraiden-Oh Western. Voiced by Kōzō Shioya (塩屋 浩三 Shioya Kōzō).
- Debo Kibishidesu (デーボ・キビシーデス Dēbo Kibishīdesu, 14, 37) is a Debo Monster themed after a classroom with a strict personality that uses his Blastic Teaching (ブラスティック教鞭 Burasutikku Kyōben) stick to punish those he considers "unproper". Having knowledge on the Kyoryugers' arsenal, Debo Kibishidesu is armed with the arm-mounted Gatling Pencil-HB (ガトリングペンシル-HB Gatoringu Penshiu Eichi Bī) gun. Chaos creates Debo Kibishidesu to make Luckyulo a descent Deboth Army member by forcing him to attend his class to study research materials from the Deboth Text while formulating a scheme to bomb the Spirit Base. However, though it nearly succeeded, the plan deviated a bit when Debo Kibishidesu's drive to educate gets the best of him and kidnaps Amy to make her into a proper lady. This results in the Debo Monster's death at Kyoryu Gold's hands. Once brought back from Deboth Hell, Debo Kibishidesu creates the Deboth Academy Private School (私立デーボス学園 Shiritsu Dēbosu Gakuen) composed of himself, Debo Spokorn, and Debo Akkumuun to exact revenge on the Kyoryugers. However, Debo Kibishidesu is defeated by Kyoryu Silver and then destroyed by Gigant Kyoryuzin. Voiced by Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Tetsu).
- Debo Zaihon (デーボ・ザイホーン Dēbo Zaihōn, 16, 36) is a Debo Monster themed after treasures and armed with the Kokohore Wonder (ココホレワンダー Kokohore Wandā) pickaxe, created to serve Canderrilla to make humans find treasures. He has the Gold Coin Bombs (金貨爆弾 Kinka Bakudan) in his chest and can perform the Lithograph Stratum Drop (石版地層落とし Sekiban Chisō Otoshi) attack with his front hard tasset. Though defeated by the Kyoryugers, Debo Zaihon is enlarged before being destroyed by Raiden Kyoryuzin. Voiced by Hajime Iijima (飯島 肇 Iijima Hajime).
- Debo Kyawaeen (デーボ・キャワイーン Dēbo Kyawaīn, 19) is a Vampire-like Debo Monster armed with the Kyawa Whip (キャワウィップ Kyawa Wippu) who is one of Aigallon's prized minions. The reason, besides her ability to turn men into her slaves, is that Debo Kyawaeen can assume the form of an baby whose inherent cuteness forces people to fall in love with her. In her infant form, Debo Kyawaeen is armed with the NukeGaragara (ヌケガラガラ Nukegaragara) baby rattle she uses in her Rattling Beam (ガラガラビーム Garagara Bīmu) attack. Forcing Luckyulo to hand over his Sukusuku Joyro, Debo Kyawaeen is sent to cause over doting parents to abandon their spoiled children in a two pronged attack to get joy from the former and sorrow from the latter. However, the Kyoryugers manage to defeat Debo Kyawaeen with Stymero-afflicted Zorima holding her down for Kyoryu Gold's Brave Finish Lightning Afterglow and then destroy her with Pteraiden-oh Bunpachy. Voiced by Mika Kanai (かない みか Kanai Mika).
- Debo Tanabanta (デーボ・タナバンタ Dēbo Tanabanta, 20, 36) is a vain and prideful Debo Monster themed after Tanabata and armed with the Bamboo Forest Spear (竹林槍（チクリンやり） Chikurin Yari). His techniques are the Bamboo Leaf Killing Method (笹の葉殺法 Sasa no Ha Sappō) and the Bamboo Spear Slash (竹槍スラッシュ Takeyari Surasshu). Using paper created from his body, Debo Tanabanta is used by Canderrilla in a scheme to grant peoples' Tanabata wishes. However, once obtaining the joy energy sealed in the paper, the people start to weaken before eventually dying the day after Tanabata. Though Daigo had a hard time catching him, Debo Tanabanta is caught off guard by a punch from Daigo's father Dantetsu, as Daigo himself destroys the bamboo tube holding the joy energy. Defeated by the Kentrospiker after suffering the effects of his power to wish for their defeat, an enlarged Debo Tanabanta is destroyed by Kyoryuzin Kung-Fu. In It's Here! Armed On Midsummer Festival!! Special DVD, he revives alongside Debo Tangosekku as the ghost Festival Brothers and possesses Nobuharu before being destroyed by Kyoryu Red and Kyoryu Gold. Voiced by Masakazu Morita (森田 成一 Morita Masakazu) and Takahiro Yoshimizu in Special DVD.
- Debo Akkumuun (デーボ・アックムーン Dēbo Akkumūn, 25, 37) is a sheep-like Debo Monster themed after sleep, created to serve Luckyulo to invade the dreams of the Kyoryugers to give them nightmares. Debo Akkumuun can block blasts with his Memory-Foam Shield (低反発シールド Teihanpatsu Shīrudo) pillow, make anyone fall asleep with his Restful Bomber (安眠ボンバー Anmin Bonbā) pillow, and attack with his Explosive Flame Bomber (爆炎ボンバー Bakuen Bonbā) pillow. Thanks to Katsuyama's special energy drink, Souji and the others were able to defeat him with a Zyuden Brave Finish/Dino Slash combo, then an enlarged Debo Akkumuun is destroyed by Pteraiden-Oh, Plezu-Oh, and Kyoryuzin Stegotchi Zakutor. Once brought back from Deboth Hell, Debo Akkumuun ends up becoming a student under Debo Kibishidesu and Debo Spokorn while given the Osakimakkurar (オサキマックラー Osakimakkurā) pillow that gives him the power to switch peoples' minds. Despite the confidence boost, Debo Akkumuun is defeated by the Kyoryugers and then destroyed by Gigant Kyoryuzin. Voiced by Kōki Miyata (宮田 幸季 Miyata Kōki).
- Debo Shinobinba (デーボ・シノビンバ Dēbo Shinobinba, 27, 36) is a Debo Monster themed after a ninja and armed with the Shirueitō (印影刀, "Seal Shadow Sword"), created to serve Endolf to kill Daigo to make other Kyoryugers resentful. His Debo Ninpō (デーボ忍法 Dēbo Ninpō) are the Scatter Shuriken (乱れ手裏剣 Midare Shuriken), Shadow Clone (影分身 Kage Bunshin), and Shadow Seal (影封印 Kage Fūin). Though defeated by Kyoryu Red Carnival, Debo Shinobinba is enlarged before being destroyed by Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin. Voiced by Yousuke Itou (伊藤 陽佑 Itō Yōsuke).
- Debo Karyudosu (デーボ・カリュードス Dēbo Karyūdosu, 27-29, 36) is a Debo Monster themed after a hunter and armed with the Natan Hansen (ナタン・ハンセン Natan Hansen) machete and the Hulk Bowgun (ハルク・ボーガン Haruku Bōgan) crossbow, created to serve Endolf to kill Daigo to make other Kyoryugers resentful. He also has the Road Warrior (ロード・ウォリヤー Rōdo Woriyā) motorcycle. Debo Karyudosu is destroyed by the five Kyoryugers excluding Kyoryu Red. Voiced by Hiroshi Tsuchida (土田 大 Tsuchida Hiroshi).
- Debo Zaihodoron (デーボ・ザイホドローン Dēbo Zaihodorōn, 30) is a Debo Monster that Luckyulo is ordered to create to aid in getting the Stymero Lost Stone. Though Luckyulo was originally attempting to recreate Debo Doronboss, Aigallon's mention of Debo Zaihon causes Luckyulo to accidentally create a hybrid version with Debo Zaihon's head on Debo Doronboss's body. Armed with the Kokohore Wonder pickaxe, Debo Zaihodoron is clueless on his abilities before learning he can use the Bick Bank on his chest. Though defeated by Kyoryu Red Macho Carnival, unaware that the distraction he was doing so Luckyulo can get the Lost Stone has been in vain, Debo Zaihodoron is enlarged before being quickly destroyed by Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin. Voiced by Hajime Iijima.
- Debo Vacance (デーボ・バーカンス Dēbo Bākansu, 31, 36) is a crab-like Debo Monster themed after summer vacation that was created by Canderrilla during July and is armed with the right You Scream Arm (ユースクリームアーム Yū Sukurīmu Āmu) pincher and the Ice Cream Arm (アイスクリームアーム Aisu Kurīmu Āmu) that he uses in his Triple Drill Cream (トリプルドリルクリーム Toripuru Doriru Kurīmu) attack. Due to various events at the time, Canderrilla found no use for Debo Vacance and only remembered him once fall begins. Though she saw no way of using the Debo Monster at this time, Dogold offers his aid to Canderrilla by formulating a scheme to enlarge Debo Vacance and have him use his Holiday Beam (ホリデービーム Horidē Bīmu) from orbit to make any human into a lazy Holi-Human so Canderrilla can get her quota on joy while Dogold gets his quota of rage from those unaffected humans who get angry at those under the Debo Monster's spell. Debo Vacance also created a clone of himself in an attempt to conceal his location as he manages to get all the Kyoryugers but Kyoryu Blue before Kyoryu Red eventually snaps out of the Debo Monster's spell to bring him down to Earth. With his clone destroyed, Debo Vacance is shrunk down and attempts to flee before being cornered by the Kyoryugers. Fatally wounded by Kyoryu Red Kung-Fu Carnival, Debo Vacance explodes in a display of fireworks. Voiced by Yasuhiro Takato (高戸 靖広 Takato Yasuhiro).
- Debo Spokorn (デーボ・スポコーン Dēbo Supokōn, 32, 37) is a Debo Monster themed after sports equipment, created to serve Dogold alongside his team of specially trained Zorima in a scheme to distract the Kyoryugers from learning of Futabain's lost Stone while helping Aigallon reach his quota by ruining a competition. His attacks are the Three-Point Shoot (スリーポイントシュート Surī Pointo Shūto) and the Separating Miracle Ball (分裂魔球 Bunretsu Makyū). Though defeated by the five main Kyoryugers, with his team wiped out by Pteraiden-Oh Western and Plezuoh Ankydon, Debo Spokorn is enlarged before being overwhelmed by Kyoryuzin Baseball and then destroyed by Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin. Once brought back from Deboth Hell, Debo Spokorn becomes the coach of the Deboth Academy Private School to help Debo Kibishidesu educate Debo Akkumuun so they can exact revenge on the Kyoryugers. However, Debo Sporkorn is defeated by the Kyoryugers and then destroyed by Gigant Kyoryuzin. Voiced by Takeshi Kusao (草尾 毅 Kusao Takeshi).
- Debo Akidamonne (デーボ・アキダモンネ Dēbo Akidamonne, 33) is a Debo Monster themed after autumn and armed with the AkiaKine (アキア杵 Akiakine) and the AchilleUsu (アキレ臼 Akireusu), created to serve Aigallon. His attacks are the Chestnut Bomb (栗爆弾 Kuri Bakudan), Dead Leaf Attack (枯れ葉攻撃 Kareha Kōgeki), the Tsukimi Dango Attack (月見だんご攻撃 Tsukimi Dango Kōgeki), the Super Chestnut Bomb (スーパー栗爆弾 Sūpā Kuri Bakudan), and the Super Tsukimi Dango Attack (スーパー月見だんご攻撃 Sūpā Tsukimi Dango Kōgeki). He has the ability to pull an opponent into the Autumn Zone (オータムゾーン Ōtamu Zōn). Though defeated by the seven Kyoryugers, Debo Akidamonne is enlarged before being destroyed by Pteraiden-Oh Parasagun. Voiced by Takehiro Murozono (室園 丈裕 Murozono Takehiro).
- Debo Tairyon (デーボ・タイリョーン Dēbo Tairyōn, 34) is a Debo Monster created by Chaos and themed after fishing. Debo Tairyon is armed with the Firmly Fishing Rod (ガッ釣り竿 Gattsurizao) and the Seafood Heaping Harpoon (海鮮山モリ Kaisen Yamamori) and is granted enhanced endurance to physical pain. Though everyone assumed his mission is to retrieve the final Lost Stone from Lake Madō, Debo Tairyon's true goal is fishing up the core of Gadoma for Chaos. Once fulfilling his true mission and giving the item to Luckyulo, Debo Tairyon fights the Kyoryugers and Spirit Rangers before being defeated and then destroyed by Gigant Bragi-Oh. Voiced by Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之 Yanada Kiyoyuki).
- Debo Kantokku (デーボ・カントック Dēbo Kantokku, 40) is a Debo Monster themed after a film camera and armed with the clapperboard-like Gachinko Kachinko (ガチンコカチンコ) axe, created to serve Canderrilla by staging romance scenes and traps the men she gets to fall for her in the film reel on his chest. He can also create film genre scenarios reflecting the mind of one, like Amy, who recently watched movies. Though defeated by Kyoryu Blue, with Canderilla's indirect help, Debo Kantokku is enlarged and attempts to enact a giant monster movie before being destroyed by Gigant Kyoryuzin. Voiced by Wataru Takagi (高木 渉 Takagi Wataru).
- Debo Yanasanta (デーボ・ヤナサンタ Dēbo Yanasanta, 41-42) are a set of quintuplet Debo Monster brothers who are themed after Christmas and armed with Christmas tree-like swords, able to merge with each other to increase their strength. They can fly with the Rocket Boosturkey (ロケットブースターキー Roketto Būsutākī) on the back. Their attacks are the Merry Chrismash (メリークリスマッシュ Merī Kurisumasshu) with a sword, the Candle Beam (キャンドルビーム Kyandoru Bīmu) from candles on both shoulders, and the Present Bomb (プレゼント爆弾 Purezento Bakudan). The Debo Yanasanta are created to serve to Dogold to distribute poor gifts containing Deboth's Super-Growth Cells (超増殖細胞 Chō Zōshoku Saibō) that absorb children's aggravation to merge into numbers of Clone Deboth (クローンデーボス Kurōn Dēbosu) that Dogold siphons the emotion from. The first Debo Yanasanta and the second Debo Yanasanta enact Dogold's scheme to capture Kyoryu Red by combining into a form with twelve times their normal strength. However, the two are destroyed by Kyoryu Red and Kyoryu Gold with Dogold deciding to summon their remaining brothers to Japan to enact a new plan to capture Dantetsu. The trio having merged into a form with three hundred and forty-five times greater strength, Debo Yanasanta eventually betrays Dogold for his true master Endolf. Enlarged by Endolf, Debo Yanasanta is quickly destroyed by Gigant Kyoryuzin, Pteraiden-Oh Ankydon, and Plezu-Oh Bunpachy. Voiced by Chō (チョー).
The Zetsumates (ゼツメイツ Zetsumeitsu)[Note 10] are the trio of Ancient Debo Monsters who are infamous for causing the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event that wiped out the Dinosaurs, their signature team attack being the Deboth MetsuBall (デーボス滅ボール Dēbosu Metsubōru) which infuse their energies into. Though each was destroyed, the Zetsumates are resurrected by Chaos to stop Plezuon's return while getting revenge on the Kyoryugers. Though Debo Nagareboshi is destroyed, Debo Hyogakki and Debo Viruson offer their services to wreck Plezuon Lab before they each got killed off. The Zetsumates are later among the Debo Monsters revived while Lake Madō was dried up.
- Debo Hyogakki (デーボ・ヒョーガッキ Dēbo Hyōgakki, 1, 21-24, 36) is the first of the Zetsumates to be revived, Themed after an Impact winter, he is armed with his TsuraLaunchers (ツラランチャー Tsuraranchā) and can also launch the Hyogakki Ice Bombs (ヒョーガッキ・アイスボム Hyōgakki Aisu Bomu) from his TsuraLaunchers. Sent to attack humanity, Debo Hyogakki ends up being destroyed by Kyoryu Red and Gabutyra. Later revived alongside his fellow Zetsumates, Debo Hyogakki aided in the attack on Plezuon Lab. After Deboth's death, Debo Hyogakki decides to exact revenge on humanity with his Freeze-cry Tactic (フリーズクライ戦法 Furīzu Kurai Senpō), where he turned peoples' tears into a freezing agent to turn Japan into the epicenter of a new ice age. Though he intended to use Yayoi, Debo Hyogakki is defeated by the Kyoryugers before being enlarged with him and his supporters destroyed by Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin. Voiced by Kenji Nomura (乃村 健次 Nomura Kenji).
- Debo Viruson (デーボ・ウイルスン Dēbo Uirusun, 5-6, 21-22, 36) is the second of the Zetsumates that the Kyoryugers confront. Themed after a virus and armed with the ViruSpear (ウイルスピア Uirusupia), Debo Viruson is able to infect others with various diseases to do his bidding along with other skill including biomaniuplation and spawning clones of himself. Revived during the Middle Ages, Debo Viruson was seemingly destroyed by Kyoryu Cyan and Ankydon. But in reality, a piece of Debo Wilson ended up in Ankydon's Zyudenchi and regenerated, allowing the Debo Monster to infect the Zyudenryu over the centuries and projecting his image outside it. Though he inadvertently sabotages Canderrilla's scheme with Debo Bathisie, Debo Viruson offers his aid to her with the Nemunemu Sickness (ネムネム病 Nemunemu Byō), that makes humans fall into a permanent slumber filled with sweet dreams, as her singing voice increases the Zetsumates' power. But once tricked out of Ankydon by Amy, his heart broken in the process, Debo Viruson is destroyed by Kyoryuzin Macho. Later revived alongside his fellow Zetsumates, Debo Viruson creates Debo Computer Viruson (デーボ・コンピュータウイルスン Dēbo Konpyūta Uirusun) to aid in a scheme to destroy Plezuon Lab. Meanwhile, as his clone works to sabotage the lab, he is then drafted by Dogold to aid in producing a large amount of Restoration Water with his Good Culture Ability (グッド培養能力 Guddo Baiyō Nōryoku) to revive Deboth. However, enlarged after fulfilling his mission, Debo Viruson and Debo Computer Viruson both cease to exist when the former is absorbed by the reawakened Deboth. Voiced by Eiji Takemoto (竹本 英史 Takemoto Eiji).
- Debo Nagareboshi (デーボ・ナガレボーシ Dēbo Nagarebōshi, 17-18, 21, 36) is the last of the Zetsumates to face the Kyoryugers. He is themed after a meteoroid, the Chicxulub impactor that caused the extinction of the dinosaurs, and is armed with the NagareboShields (流レボシールド Nagareboshīrudo) and the Star HyuMachine (星ヒューマシン Hoshi Hyūmashin). Using meteorites on his abdomen, he can perform the Meteorite Balls (隕石ボール Inseki Bōru), Galaxy Balls (大銀河ボール Dai Ginga Bōru), and Super Galaxy Balls (超銀河ボール Chō Ginga Bōru) attacks. Revived in 6th century China, Debo Nagareboshi battled Kyoryu Gray before being sealed away within a volcano. However, in present day, Debo Nagareboshi is awakened by the power boost caused by Deboth's stirring. After learning of the deaths of Debo Hyogakki and Debo Viruson, Debo Nagareboshi vows to avenge his fallen comrades, yet, he, himself is ultimately destroyed by Kyoryuzin Kung-Fu. Later revived alongside his fellow Zetsumates, Debo Nagareboshi ends up being destroyed by Plezu-Oh in outer space. Voiced by Kazuki Yao (矢尾 一樹 Yao Kazuki).
Attack Team Four Seasons
The Attack Team Four Seasons (攻撃団・四季 Kōgekidan Shiki) is the quartet of 2114 Debo Monsters.
- Harudamonne (ハルダモンネ) is a Debo Monster that resembles Debo Tangosekku and is themed after spring.
- Natsudamonne (ナツダモンネ) is a Debo Monster that resembles Debo Vacance and is themed after summer.
- Akidamonne (アキダモンネ) is identical to Aigalon's Debo Akidamonne, who is themed after autumn.
- Fuyudamonne (フユダモンネ) is a Debo Monster that resembles Debo Yanasanta and is themed after winter.
Creator Debious (創造主デビウス Sōzōshu Debiusu) is an alien who created Deboth ages ago. While mentioned in the Kyoryuger series finale, Debious appears as the main antagonist of ToQger vs. Kyoryuger. Debious siphons a Galaxy Line station's energy to take a physical form. Though defeated by Right with the Daikaiten Cannon, Debious enlarges before being destroyed by the ToQgers, the Kyoryugers, and the Shadow Line leaders.
Debios is voiced by Masaki Terasoma (てらそま まさき Terasoma Masaki).
Crimson High Priest Salamazu (紅蓮神官サラマズ Guren Shinkan Saramazu) is one of Debious's minions who appears in ToQger vs. Kyoryuger. Salamazu appears at the Shadow Line's Castle Terminal to set up an alliance between the Shadow Line and Debious. After dissolving his partnership with the Shadow Line, Salamazu absorbs Clock Shadow and five Close to become his ultimate form, a giant box train worn by five giant Close. However, Salamazu is ultimately destroyed by ToQ Raibow and Gigant Kyoryuzin.
Salamazu is voiced by Hiroyuki Amano (天野 ひろゆき Amano Hiroyuki).
Shiro Mifune (御船 士郎 Mifune Shirō) is a treasure hunter and Ian's best friend. On an expedition to find a mysterious stone, Shiro is ambushed and killed by Aigallon after the Deboth Army's reawakening. Because Aigallon was wearing his invincibility cloak at the time of the incident and because Debo Doronboss was wearing the cloak when he confronted the Kyoryugers, Ian, at first, believed that Doronboss was Shiro's murderer. Ian later discovers the truth and viciously attacks Aigallon, taking back the stone that he and Shiro had found, which Aigallon had killed Shiro to steal.
Shiro Mifune is portrayed by Kenji Ebisawa (海老澤 健次 Ebisawa Kenji).
Rika Fukui (福井 理香 Fukui Rika) is Yuko's daughter and Nobuharu's niece. She affectionately calls Nobuharu "Uncle Nobu" (ノブおじちゃん Nobu-ojichan). She was injured during an attack by the Deboth Army, despite Kyoryu Blue's best efforts to protect her and her mother. Unlike Yuko, however, the headstrong Rika sees Kyoryu Blue as the mysterious hero who protected her from more serious harm that day. She later learns of her uncle's heroic identity and takes pride in being Kyoryu Blue's niece, though she keeps Nobuharu's identity as Kyoryu Blue a secret from her mother.
Rika Fukui is portrayed by Nanami Tsunamoto (綱本 菜々美 Tsunamoto Nanami).
Genryu Rippukan (立風館 源流 Rippūkan Genryū) is Souji's strict father and the current head of the Rippukan House who wants Souji to follow in his footsteps. Due to this strictness, Genryu was divorced by his wife Reiko with Souji staying by his side after seeing him break in tears. Though he originally feared Souji is deviating from their Musouken style to a feral fighting style, Genryu is amazed at his son using aspects of their kenjutsu in it. He later praises Souji for his ingenious technique and inspires him to create and apply new ways for their kenjutsu's future. He is also well versed in other sword styles as he assisted Daigo in coming up with a way to defeat the Raiden Zankou attack. When he learns of Reiko attempting to take Souji, Genryu gets into an argument with her before both Torin's intervention and an attack by the black cloaked figure from the Deboth Army convinces him to make peace with his wife for their son's sake.
Genryu Rippukan is portrayed by Jyunichi Haruta (春田 純一 Haruta Jun'ichi).
Gentle (ジェントル Jentoru) is a title given to the Yuuzuki family's butlers. The current Gentle works to accommodate all of Amy's needs while she lives in Japan, exhorting her to always be an elegant and graceful young lady. Gentle is taken aback after he watches Amy single-handedly taking on and defeating a group of Zorima and learns that she is a Kyoryuger, keeping it a secret from her parents at her behalf.
Gentle is portrayed by Kentaro Shimazu (島津 健太郎 Shimazu Kentarō).
Rin Katsuyama (勝山 凛 Katsuyama Rin) is the kendo club manager at Souji's high school. She has a crush on Souji, who is oblivious to her feelings. Despite the other Kyoryugers' efforts to bring Rin and Souji together, Souji remains unaware of how Rin feels about him, which upsets her greatly.
Rin Katsuyama is portrayed by Reika Fujisawa (藤沢 玲花 Fujisawa Reika).
Mikoto Amano (天野 美琴 Amano Mikoto) is a popular idol known as "Meeko" who first appears in the film Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Gaburincho of Music. She is a descendant of an ancient priestess, who sang to free the powerful Zyudenryu Tobaspino from the control of D of the Deboth Army, and has inherited her ancestor's ability. An acquaintance of Daigo, she is kidnapped by D in his Deathryuger form to help him regain control of Tobaspino while using her life to give Spinodai-Oh the power to wipe out the world. Luckily, Mikoto resists and helps the Kyoryugers purify Tobaspino while entrusted with the Zyudenryu's Zyudenchi. Mikoto later returns to Japan after another tour to meet up with Daigo, but she has been taken under control by D to once again be a pawn in his plans to create an undead army to exact his revenge. Daigo, however, manages to get through to her and she gives him back the Tobaspino Zyudenchi to defeat D.
Mikoto Amano is portrayed by Shizuka Nakamura (中村 静香 Nakamura Shizuka).
Reiko Tanba (丹波 麗子 Tanba Reiko) is a wealthy fashion designer who is Souji's mother. She and Genryu separated while Souji was still a child, and Souji stayed with his father. She returns to take Souji under her wing to be a fashion model and travel the world, denying his wishes to stay with his friends to serve as a Kyoryuger. It took both the intervention of Torin, assuming the guise of Torii so not to frighten her, and Souji driving off the black cloaked Deboth Army member to convince Reiko to accept his choice while making peace with Genryu.
Reiko Tanba is portrayed by Sayoko Hagiwara (萩原 佐代子 Hagiwara Sayoko). This was the first time in three decades since Kagaku Sentai Dynaman that she and Jyunichi Haruta had appeared on screen together.
Giant Space Dinosaur Voldos (宇宙大恐竜ボルドス Uchū Dai Kyōryū Borudosu) is an evil entity similar to Deboth, created from the combined hatred of the defeated Dezumozorlya (enemy to the Abarangers) and Dai-Satan (enemy to the Zyurangers), and thus hated anything dinosaur-related. Voldos creates Neo-Geilton and Neo-Grifforzar as his servants, revives Vaglass, and captures Tyranno Ranger and AbaRed to make them temporarily evil in order to harness the dark "Dino Hope" (ダイノホープ Daino Hōpu) for him to complete his evolution.
Voldos also has Kyoryugers under his control, attempting to use them in killing off the Zyudenryu by sending them back in time to go after their partners while they are still normal dinosaurs. Luckily, the Kyoryugers break free of Voldos's control as they team up with the Zyurangers and the Abarangers to fight Voldos's minions. Upon reaching his evolved form with Neo-Grifforzar's sacrifice, Voldos overpowers Kyoryuzin, Abarenoh, and Daizyuzin until the three dinosaur mecha use the Go-Busters' Tategami Lioh to focus their powers to obliterate him.
Koichi Sakamoto said that he designed Voldos after the Toho Films monster King Ghidorah and the Dragosaurus from the anime film Grendizer, Getter Robo G, Great Mazinger: Kessen! Daikaijuu.
Voldos is voiced by Takuma Terashima (寺島 拓篤 Terashima Takuma).
Neo-Geilton (ネオガイルトン Neogairuton) is created from the residual hatred of the Evoliens that served under Dezumozorlya, created in the image of the Geilton armor from Dino Earth that was used by the Evoliens' Ryujin members. After being defeated by the Abarangers while Voldos was destroyed soon after, Neo-Geilton uses the remaining Vaglass data to evolve into Neo-Messiah (ネオメサイア Neomesaia). However, Neo-Messiah is destroyed by the ToQgers before he could do anything with his new power.
Neo-Geilton is also voiced by Takuma Terashima (寺島 拓篤 Terashima Takuma).
Neo-Grifforzar (ネオグリフォーザー Neogurifōzā) is created from the residual hatred of the Bandora Gang who served under Dai-Satan before they were sealed, created in the image of the group's member Grifforzar. After being defeated by the Zyurangers, he takes the full brunt of the Dinosaur Sentai teams' combined attacks and kept the energy long enough to sacrifice himself to complete Voldos's evolution.
Neo-Grifforzar is voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto (安元 洋貴 Yasumoto Hiroki).
- "Ossan" (おっさん?) is a Japanese term of friendly endearment for older men, best translated into English as "Pops".
- Chōzetsu (蝶絶?) is a Japanese portmanteau of chō (蝶?, "butterfly") and chōzestu (超絶?, "transcendence").
- The kanji 怒 can also be read as do (ド?).
- The kanji 哀 can also be read as ai (アイ?).
- The kanji 喜 can also be read as ki (キ?).
- The kanji 楽 can also be read as raku (ラク?).
- The kanji 怨 can also be read as en (エン?).
- Name is a Japanese portmanteau of 哀 read as ai (アイ?) and Rondo (ロンド?).
- Name is a Japanese portmanteau of 喜 read as ki (キ?) and Bolero (ボレロ?).
- "Zetsumates" comes from the Japanese word zetsumetsu (絶滅?, "extinction").
- "TV Asahi's page on Daigo Kiryu/Kyoryu Red". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "TV Asahi's page on Kyoryu Red Carnival". Retrieved 2013-09-01.
- "TV Asahi's page on Kyoryu Red Samba Carnival". Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "竜星涼 『獣電戦隊キョウリュウジャー』レギュラー出演". January 1, 2013. Retrieved January 1, 2013.
- "A happy new year｜竜星涼オフィシャルブログ Powered by Ameba". January 1, 2013. Retrieved January 1, 2013.
- Hyper Hobby, February 2013
- Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters Tokyo Dome City Prism Hall event promotional pamphlet
- "TV Asahi's page on Ian Yorkland/Kyoryu Black". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "2013年｜斉藤秀翼オフィシャルブログ Powered by Ameba". January 1, 2013. Retrieved January 1, 2013.
- "TV Asahi's page on Nobuharu Udo/Kyoryu Blue". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "テレビ朝日「獣電戦隊キョウリュウジャー」（'13.01）". January 7, 2013. Retrieved January 7, 2013.
- "リアルヒーローへ｜爆弾ぶるーす". January 8, 2013. Retrieved January 9, 2013.
- "TV Asahi's page on Souji Rippukan/Kyoryu Green". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "新年・ご報告｜塩野瑛久オフィシャルブログ". January 2, 2013. Retrieved January 2, 2013.
- "TV Asahi's page on Amy Yuuzuki/Kyoryu Pink". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "テレビ朝日 「獣電戦隊キョウリュウジャー」 レギュラー出演決定しました！！". January 2, 2013. Retrieved January 7, 2013.
- "TV Asahi's page on Utsusemimaru/Kyoryu Gold". Retrieved 2013-04-21.
- Hyper Hobby, May 2013
- Uchusen Vol. 140
- Televi-kun, May 2013
- Televi Magazine, May 2013
- "TV Asahi's page on Kyoryu Cyan". Retrieved 2013-07-28.
- "TV Asahi's page on Kyoryu Gray". Retrieved 2013-07-28.
- "TV Asahi's page on Kyoryu Violet". Retrieved 2013-07-28.
- "TV Asahi's page on Wise God Torin/Kyoryu Silver". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- Hyper Hobby, March 2014
- "TV Asahi's page on the Zyudenryu". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "TV Asahi's page on Gabutyra". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "TV Asahi's page on Gabutyra Overcharge Mode". Retrieved 2013-09-01.
- "TV Asahi's page on Parasagun". Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- "TV Asahi's page on Stegotchi". Retrieved 2013-02-22.
- "TV Asahi's page on Zakutor". Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "TV Asahi's page on Dricera". Retrieved 2013-02-22.
- "TV Asahi's page on Pteragordon". Retrieved 2013-04-14.
- "TV Asahi's page on Ankydon". Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- "TV Asahi's page on Bunpachy". Retrieved 2013-06-09.
- "TV Asahi's page on Plezuon". Retrieved 2013-07-14.
- "TV Asahi's page on Bragigas". Retrieved 2013-10-19.
- "獣電戦隊キョウリュウジャー：新戦隊ものは恐竜がモチーフ 竜星涼「僕のための作品」 - MANTANWEB（まんたんウェブ）" (in Japanese). Mantan-web.jp. Retrieved 2013-02-09.
- Telebi-kun, January 2013
- Telebi Magazine, January 2013
- "TV Asahi's page on Deboth". Retrieved 2013-07-28.
- "TV Asahi's page on Deboth". Retrieved 2014-02-08.
- "TV Asahi's page on Chaos". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "TV Asahi's page on Chaos". Retrieved 2014-02-08.
- "TV Asahi's page on Dogold". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "TV Asahi's page on Dogold". Retrieved 2014-02-01.
- "TV Asahi's page on G-BO". Retrieved 2013-05-26.
- "TV Asahi's page on Aigallon". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "TV Asahi's page on Aigallon". Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "TV Asahi's page on Canderrilla". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "TV Asahi's page on Canderrilla". Retrieved 2014-02-08.
- "TV Asahi's page on Luckyulo". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "TV Asahi's page on Luckyulo". Retrieved 2014-02-08.
- "TV Asahi's page on D". Retrieved 2013-12-01.
- "TV Asahi's page on Endolf". Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- "TV Asahi's page on Endolf". Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "TV Asahi's page on Endolf". Retrieved 2014-02-01.
- "TV Asahi's page on Icelond". Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "TV Asahi's page on Killborero". Retrieved 2014-02-08.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Zorima". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "戦隊ものいろいろ出演". オフィスT→PRO声優営業の道. 2013-05-25. Retrieved 2013-09-08.
- "TV Asahi's page on Beautiful Zoreamer". Retrieved 2013-11-23.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Cambrima". Retrieved 2013-04-20.
- "TV Asahi's page on Gadoma". Retrieved 2013-10-26.
- "TV Asahi's page on Mad Torin". Retrieved 2013-11-09.
- Hyper Hobby, May 2014
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Peshango". Retrieved 2013-02-24.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Royaroya". Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Doronboss". Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Bathisie". Retrieved 2013-03-17.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Yakigonte". Retrieved 2013-03-31.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Kokodoko". Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Honenukki". Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Tangosekku". Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Jakireen". Retrieved 2013-05-12.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Kibishidesu". Retrieved 2013-05-19.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Zaihon". Retrieved 2013-06-02.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Kyawaeen". Retrieved 2013-06-30.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Tanabanta". Retrieved 2013-07-07.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Akkumuun". Retrieved 2013-08-11.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Shinobinba". Retrieved 2013-09-01.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Karyudosu". Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Zaihodoron". Retrieved 2013-09-22.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Vacance". Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Spokorn". Retrieved 2013-10-06.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Akidamonne". Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Tairyon". Retrieved 2013-10-20.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Kantokku". Retrieved 2013-12-07.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Yanasanta". Retrieved 2013-12-21.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Hyogakki". Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "TV Asahi's page on Revived Debo Hyogakki". Retrieved 2013-08-04.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Wilson". Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- "TV Asahi's page on Revived Debo Wilson". Retrieved 2013-08-04.
- "TV Asahi's page on Debo Nagareboshi". Retrieved 2013-06-23.
- "TV Asahi's page on Revived Debo Nagareboshi". Retrieved 2013-08-04.