List of airports in Antigua and Barbuda
Antigua and Barbuda is a nation lying between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. It consists of two major inhabited islands, Antigua and Barbuda, and a number of smaller islands (including Great Bird, Green, Guinea, Long, Maiden and York Islands). Separated by a few nautical miles, the group is in the middle of the Leeward Islands, part of the Lesser Antilles.
Names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
|City served||Island||ICAO||IATA||Airport name||Coordinates|
|St. John's||Antigua||TAPA||ANU||V. C. Bird International Airport|
|Codrington||Barbuda||TAPH||BBQ||Barbuda Codrington Airport|
|Coco Point||Barbuda||TAPT||Coco Point Lodge Airstrip (private)|
- Transport in Antigua and Barbuda
- List of airports by ICAO code: T#TA - Antigua and Barbuda
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: North America#Antigua and Barbuda
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "UN Location Codes: Antigua and Barbuda". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Antigua and Barbuda - IATA codes, ICAO codes and coordinates