List of airports in Bangladesh
Bangladesh, officially the People's Republic of Bangladesh, is a country in South Asia. It is bordered by India on all sides except for a small border with Burma (Myanmar) to the far southeast and by the Bay of Bengal to the south. Its capital and largest city is Dhaka.
Bangladesh has 3 international airports, 6 domestic airports and 6 STOL (Short Take-off and Landing) ports, with 1 new domestic airport under construction. It also has several airstrips, some built during World War II.
Cities and airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service of commercial airlines.
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "UN Location Codes: Bangladesh". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- World Aero Data: Bangladesh = ICAO codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Bangladesh - IATA and ICAO codes
- FallingRain: Airports in Bangladesh
- "Airports in Bangladesh". Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh. Retrieved 2007-01-22.