List of airports in Bangladesh
Bangladesh, officially the People's Republic of Bangladesh, is a country in South Asia. It is bordered by India on all sides except for a small border with Burma (Myanmar) to the far southeast and by the Bay of Bengal to the south. Its capital and largest city is Dhaka.
Bangladesh has 3 international airports, 6 domestic airports and 6 STOL (Short Take-off and Landing) ports, with 1 new domestic airport under construction. It also has several airstrips, some built during the World War II.
Cities and airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service of commercial airlines.
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "UN Location Codes: Bangladesh". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- World Aero Data: Bangladesh = ICAO codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Bangladesh - IATA and ICAO codes
- FallingRain: Airports in Bangladesh
- "Airports in Bangladesh". Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh. Retrieved 2007-01-22.