List of airports in Bermuda
Bermuda, officially the Bermuda Islands, is a British overseas territory in the North Atlantic Ocean. Located off the east coast of the United States, its nearest landmass is Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, about 1,030 kilometres (640 mi) to the west-northwest. It is about 1,373 km (853 mi) south of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, and 1,770 km (1,100 mi) northeast of Miami, Florida. The territory consists of approximately 138 islands, with a total area of 71.7 km² (27.7 sq. mi.). Its capital city is Hamilton.
|St. George's||St. David's Island||TXKF||BDA||L.F. Wade International Airport (formerly Bermuda Int'l)|
|Former military airports|
|St. George's||St. David's Island||Kindley AFB (1948-1970) / NAS Bermuda (1970-1995)|
|Sandys||Boaz Island||RNAS Boaz Island (HMS Malabar) (1939-1944)|
- Transport in Bermuda
- List of airports by ICAO code: T#TX - Bermuda
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: North America#Bermuda (United Kingdom)
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "UN Location Codes: Bermuda". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Bermuda
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Bermuda
- FallingRain.com: Airports in Bermuda