List of airports in Ethiopia
Ethiopia, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, is a country located in Africa. It is bordered by Eritrea to the north, Djibouti and Somalia to the east, Sudan and South Sudan to the west, and Kenya to the south. The country's capital city is Addis Ababa.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Ethiopia
- Ethiopian Air Force
- List of airports by ICAO code: H#HA - Ethiopia
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Africa#Ethiopia
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 12 January 2006.
- "UN Location Codes: Ethiopia". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Ethiopia - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Ethiopia - ICAO codes