List of airports in French Guiana
French Guiana (French: Guyane française, officially Guyane) is an overseas department (département d'outre-mer, DOM) of France, located on the northern Atlantic coast of South America. It has borders with two nations, Brazil to the east and south, and Suriname to the west. The capital city is Cayenne.
ICAO location identifiers are linked to each airport's Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP), which are available online in Portable Document Format (PDF) from the French Service d'information aéronautique (SIA). Locations shown in bold are as per the airport's AIP page. Airport names shown in bold have scheduled commercial airline service.
|City served / Location||ICAO||IATA||Airport name||Usage||Coordinates|
|Cayenne / Rochambeau||CAY||Cayenne-Rochambeau Airport||Public|
|Grand Santi||Grand-Santi Airport||Restricted|
- Transport in French Guiana
- List of airports in France
- List of airports by ICAO code: S#SO - French Guiana
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: South America#French Guiana (France)
- Aeronautical Information Service / Service d'information aéronautique (SIA)
- Aeronautical Information Publications (AIP)
- (French) Union des Aéroports Français
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in French Guiana
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: French Guiana". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08. - includes IATA codes