List of airports in Germany
Germany, officially the Federal Republic of Germany, is a country in Central and Northern Europe. It is bordered to the north by the North Sea, Denmark, and the Baltic Sea; to the east by Poland and the Czech Republic; to the south by Austria and Switzerland; and to the west by France, Luxembourg, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the facility has scheduled passenger service on a commercial airline.
See also 
- List of airports by ICAO code: E#ED ET - Germany
- List of the busiest airports in Europe
- List of the busiest airports in the Baltic states
- List of the busiest airports in the Nordic countries
- Transport in Germany
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Europe#Germany
- Index of Military Aerodromes and Heliports. Military Aeronautical Information Publication Germany. 2 July 2009.
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Germany". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "Airports in Germany". Great Circle Mapper. – IATA and ICAO codes
- "Airports in Germany". World Aero Data. – ICAO codes and airport data