List of airports in Greece
Greece, officially the Hellenic Republic, is a country in southeastern Europe, situated on the southern end of the Balkan Peninsula. It has land borders with Albania, the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria to the north, and Turkey to the east. The Aegean Sea lies to the east of mainland Greece, the Ionian Sea to the west, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.
Greece is divided into 13 regions (the official regional administrative divisions), including nine on the mainland and four island groups. The regions are further subdivided into 74 regional units. The country has a large number of islands (approximately 1400, of which 227 are inhabited), including Crete, the Dodecanese, the Cyclades, and the Ionian Islands among others
ICAO location identifiers link to airport's page at Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority.
- List of airports by ICAO code: L#LG – Greece
- List of the busiest airports in Greece
- Transport in Greece
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Europe#Greece
- Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority: AIP (Aeronautical Information Publication)
- Airport Codes in Greece
- Greek Airports at Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority website
- Greek Airport Guide at Alexandroupolis Airport website
- (Greek) Greek Airports at airliners.GR
- Greek Airports
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Greece". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "Airports in Greece". World Aero Data.
- "Airports in Greece". Great Circle Mapper.