List of airports in Guyana
Guyana, officially the Co-operative Republic of Guyana and previously known as British Guiana, is a state on the northern coast of South America. Guyana is bordered to the east by Suriname, to the south and southwest by Brazil, to the west by Venezuela, and on the north by the Atlantic Ocean. It is the only state of the Commonwealth of Nations on mainland South America. Guyana is also a member of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), which has its secretariat headquarters in Guyana's capital, Georgetown.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Guyana
- List of airports by ICAO code: S#SY - Guyana
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: South America#Guyana
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 12 January 2006.
- "UN Location Codes: Guyana". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 8 February 2010. - includes IATA codes
- Airports in Guyana. World Aero Data. - ICAO codes, airport data
- Airports in Guyana. Great Circle Mapper. - IATA and ICAO codes