List of airports in Somalia
As of 2012, Somalia has 62 airports. 7 of these have paved runways. Among the latter, four have runways of over 3,047 m; two between 2,438 m and 3,047 m; and one 1,524 m to 2,437 m long.
There are 55 airports with unpaved landing areas. One has a runway of over 3,047 m; four are between 2,438 m to 3,047 m in length; twenty are 1,524 m to 2,437 m; twenty-four are 914 m to 1,523 m; and six are under 914 m.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
- Somali Air Force
- Transport in Somalia
- List of airports by ICAO code: H#HC - Somalia
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Africa#Somalia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Airports in Somalia.|
- "Operation Somalia: Airfield Specifications". Logistics Cluster. 2007.
- "IATA Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 12 January 2006.
- "UN Location Codes: Somalia". UN/LOCODE 2009-1. UNECE. 23 September 2009. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Somalia - IATA and ICAO codes