List of airports in South Sudan
South Sudan, officially the Republic of South Sudan, is a landlocked country in east-central Africa bordered by Ethiopia to the east, Kenya to the southeast, Uganda to the south, the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the southwest, the Central African Republic to the west, and Sudan to the north. South Sudan's capital and largest city is Juba. The country is divided into 10 states.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
* - International airports
See also 
- Transport in South Sudan
- List of airports by ICAO code: H#HS - Sudan and South Sudan
- List of airports in Sudan
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Africa#Sudan
- "UN Location Codes: South Sudan". UN/LOCODE Code List 2011-2. UNECE. February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 12 January 2006.
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in South Sudan - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Sudan - ICAO codes
- List of Sudan Airports with Google Maps