List of airports in Tajikistan
Tajikistan, officially the Republic of Tajikistan, is a mountainous landlocked country in Central Asia. Afghanistan borders it to the south, Uzbekistan to the west, Kyrgyzstan to the north, and People's Republic of China to the east. Tajikistan also lies adjacent to Pakistan, separated by the narrow Wakhan Corridor. Its capital city is Dushanbe.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
|Location served||Province||ICAO||IATA||Airport name||Coordinates|
|Dushanbe||RRP||UTDD||DYU||Dushanbe International Airport|
|Garm (Gharm)||RRP||Garm Airport|
|Khorog (Khorugh)||GBAO||UTOD||Khorog Airport|
|Kulob (Kulyab)||Khatlon||UTDK||TJU||Kulob Airport|
|Murgab (Murghab)||GBAO||Murgab Airport|
|Penjikent (Panjakent)||Sughd||Penjikent Airport|
|Qurghonteppa (Kurgan Tyube)||Khatlon||UTDT||KQT||Qurghonteppa International Airport|
|Farkhor (Parkhar)||Khatlon||Farkhor Air Base (Farkhor-Ayni Air Base)|
|Gissar (Hisor)||RRP||Gissar Air Base|
|Moskovskiy / Pyandzh (Panj)||Khatlon||Moskovskiy Pyandzh Air Base|
- List of airports by ICAO code: U#UT - Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
- Transport in Tajikistan
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Tajikistan
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Tajikistan (includes IATA codes)". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08.
- Airports in Tajikistan. World Aero Data.
- Airports in Tajikistan. The Airport Guide.
- Airports in Tajikistan. Great Circle Mapper.