List of airports in Vietnam
Notes: Since Cam Ranh Airport was used for commercial flights, Nha Trang Airport has been solely used for military operations and training. All commercial flights that previously headed to Nha Trang Airport are transferred to Cam Ranh Airport. The main reason behind is that Nha Trang Airport located within the city of Nha Trang, so its runway cannot be extended anymore.
Among 9 international airports mentioned above, only four are served with current international flights including Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh city), Noi Bai (Hanoi city), Danang (Danang city) and Cam Ranh (Nha Trang city). While other though managed to be international hubs, but has just served in domestic routes so far.
- Transport in Vietnam
- List of airports by ICAO code: V#VV - Vietnam
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Viet Nam
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Viet Nam [includes IATA codes]". UN/LOCODE 2006-2. UNECE. 2007-04-30.
- "Vietnam's secondary airports begin to attract international traffic, starting with Vinh & Nha Trang". CAPA Centre for Aviation. 8 January 2014. Archived from the original on 17 July 2014.
- Lists of airports in Vietnam:
- Transfer Service at the airports: