List of airports in the Denver area
- Denver International Airport (KDEN) - Primarily commercial airport
- Centennial Airport (KAPA)
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (KBJC)
- Front Range Airport (KFTG)
- Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
- Erie Municipal Airport (KEIK)
Recently closed airports:
- Stapleton International Airport - Closed 1995
- Aurora Airpark - Closed 2004
- Fort Collins Downtown Airport - Closed 2006
Stapleton International Airport served as Denver's main commercial airport until 1995, when it was replaced by the current Denver International Airport.
Nearby airports with airline service:
Denver International Airport is the major airport for scheduled airline service in the Denver Front Range. Colorado Springs Municipal Airport has occasionally served as a lower-cost alternative for Denver's southern suburbs, apart from its primary focus on the Colorado Springs MSA. Additionally, Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport has airline service and is occasionally used by those living in the Denver area.