List of airports in the Faroe Islands
The Faroe Islands are a group of islands in Northern Europe, between the Norwegian Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, about halfway from Iceland to Norway. They have been an autonomous region of Denmark since 1948.
ICAO location identifiers link to pages from AIP Faeroe Islands.
|AD 2 AERODROMES |
|AD 3 HELIPORTS |
|Stóra Dímun||EKSR||Stóra Dímun Heliport|
- List of airports in Denmark
- Transport in the Faroe Islands
- List of airports by ICAO code: E#EK - Denmark and the Faroe Islands
- Wikipedia: Airline destination lists: Europe#Faroe Islands (Denmark)
- List of the largest airports in the Nordic countries