List of airports in the Turks and Caicos Islands
The Turks and Caicos Islands are a British Overseas Territory located southeast of Mayaguana in the Bahamas and north of the island of Hispaniola. It consists of two groups of sub-tropical islands in the West Indies, the larger Caicos Islands and the smaller Turks Islands. The total population is about 36,000, of whom approximately 22,500 live on Providenciales in the Caicos Islands. Cockburn Town, the capital, is on Grand Turk Island.
Names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
|Ambergris Cay (Caicos Islands)||MBAC||Harold Charles International Airport|
|Grand Turk Island (Turks Islands)||MBGT||GDT||JAGS McCartney International Airport|
|Middle Caicos (Caicos Islands)||MBMC||MDS||Middle Caicos Airport|
|North Caicos (Caicos Islands)||MBNC||NCA||North Caicos Airport|
|Pine Cay (Caicos Islands)||MBPI||PIC||Pine Cay Airport|
|Providenciales (Caicos Islands)||MBPV||PLS||Providenciales International Airport|
|Salt Cay (Turks Islands)||MBSY||SLX||Salt Cay Airport|
|South Caicos (Caicos Islands)||MBSC||XSC||South Caicos Airport|
- List of airports by ICAO code: M#MB - Turks and Caicos Islands
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: North America#Turks and Caicos Islands (United Kingdom)
- Turks and Caicos Islands Government: Civil Aviation
- Turks and Caicos Tourist Board: Travel Information
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Turks and Caicos Islands". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Turks and Caicos Islands - IATA and ICAO codes