List of albums containing a hidden track: 0–9
This list contains the names of albums that contain a hidden track and also information on how to find them. Not all printings of an album contain the same track arrangements, so some copies of a particular album may not have the hidden track(s) listed below. Some of these tracks may be hidden in the pregap, and some hidden simply as a track following the listed tracks. The list is ordered by artist name using the surname where appropriate.
- 2 in a Room: "World Party." After last track about 90 seconds an intro starts and a hidden track called slam dance, 1990s euro house track is revealed.
- 2 Many DJs, As Heard on Radio Soulwax Pt. 2 : "Can't Get You Out of My Head"; Remix of Kylie Minogue's song. Found in the pregap; rewind from the beginning of track one.
- 3 Doors Down, Away from the Sun: "This Time" after the final track
- 10 Years:
- The 1975
- Thirty Seconds to Mars:
- 3OH!3, Streets of Gold: After the last song "Love 2012" ends, there is a couple of seconds of silence before a hidden outro starts.
- Lowachee, Karin (2003). "Space, symbols, and synth-rock imbue the metaphoric musical world of 30 Seconds To Mars". Mars Dust. Mysterian Media. Archived from the original on 2003-12-28. Retrieved 2010-08-11.